These dubs say shit on the bed

Blue Bull Dog and the Purple Kitten, names

Gag your mouth his little fingers

Clean your room or sharpie in pooper

post real names

Tits or gtfo

Shoe on head tits out and write giga puddi on your chest

Draw a picture of Satan.

can I see her sticking out her ass at the camera with an angle similar to this pic?

winrar according to the last thread's rules
better be a new pic too

Roll for this

Do this

This

cum on your own face

Make a PB&J sandwich, take a pick of you taking a bite, then next pic is rubbing it all over your chest. Last pic is you looking sad because you wasted a good sandwich over what some random idiot told you to do on Sup Forums

Awww does little cuck have desires? Isnt that adorable. Too bad im not fultilling them.

Op here btw

No you can't because this is not her. Read filename, retarded cunt

>inb4 this isn't real OP
abandon thread

Woa we got some edgy anons in this thread today. Whats the matter fellas no good scat thread today got you all pissed off?

then fuck off
If three sets of trips demands shit on bed and you ignore them you have no ability to ask us for things
>fuck you you cancerous scum

Bj pov with time stamp
Roll

Reroll

rollin for this

Rollerino

winrar! Now we get to wait for OP to never deliver because she's probably not the real OP

Ever heard of Sup Forums? Is this place where people care a whole lot about such things as GETS

I get motherfucker

> implying real OP was able to deliver

very true.
But this request is tame in comparison

Fake OP here.

Im actually a xim you intolerable, privileged, cisgendered, sexist, misogynistic piece of garbage

> get
yourself killed then

You make a good point user however I don't see the need for such hostility with absolute no reason behind it. Being hostile only keeps you in a shitty mental state. No wonder the majority of Sup Forums wants to kill themselves.

wa tari nandeska nai shei. niaho no dai me? I have no idea what that means, but I'd like to think that it sounds like japanese, or some other form of chinkerbell speak. Is this how you feel, trying to speak like a functioning person when you're just bullshitting?

We might want to kill ourselves, but we want to kill reddit newfags like you much, much more

Look ya all just need to chill and relax and wait for op to deliver on this

> trusting a commie
> trusting a commie who's fucked you over before
You don't deserve those Hitler dubs, user, give them back, now!

I'm betting she wont deliver because her bf doesn't even have a penis

it's no so much trust as it is a shred of optimism

Old thread?

Not you dumbass, him... He needs to shit the bed.

that shit lokds like foam burh

20 suckers so far and an average of two posts per sucker...

Can any of you kids tell me what's wrong with op's pic?

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

DO a hand stand

Show belly button and go to bed

Hey kids

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

Half of the people you've replied to were just shitposting in the thread. You can't even read what you're responding to, and you call others newfags?

An hero yourself cuck

this isnt even hard to solve ...

Dude get a life

What the math? Go on lol

Learn newfags

Newfags....

No one gives a fuck about your faggot ass rules go get some pussy you pathetic loser

No answer is self consistent. The solution is trivial.

We have no vocalist anymore!!! DEAD killed himself two weeks ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all the arteries in the wrist then he had blown off his brains with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room and the lower part of his brain had fallen out of the rest of his head and down on the bed. I of course grabbed my camera and made some photos, we'll use them in the next mayhem LP. I and HELLHAMMER Were so lucky that we found two big pieces of his skull we have hung on necklaces as a memory. DEAD killed himself because only for the true, old black metal scene and lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses and so on. You know, bands like old Hellhamer, Bathory and so on... but today there are children in jogging swit and skateboards and hardcore moral ideas. they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black. This stupid people must fear black metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction, Napalm death, Sepultura and all that shit!!
Death to false Black Metal or Death Metal!! Also to the trendy hardcore people...aaarrgghh!!

+rub shit on tits

Post pic similar to this?

Хороший флаг, Товарищ.

We have no vocalist anymore!!! DEAD killed himself two weeks ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all the arteries in the wrist then he had blown off his brains with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room and the lower part of his brain had fallen out of the rest of his head and down on the bed. I of course grabbed my camera and made some photos, we'll use them in the next mayhem LP. I and HELLHAMMER Were so lucky that we found two big pieces of his skull we have hung on necklaces as a memory. DEAD killed himself because only for the true, old black metal scene and lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses and so on. You know, bands like old Hellhamer, Bathory and so on... but today there are children in jogging swit and skateboards and hardcore moral ideas. they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black. This stupid people must fear black metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction, Napalm death, Sepultura and all that shit!!
Death to false Black Metal or Death Metal!! Also to the trendy hardcore people...aaarrgghh!!

And eat your dookie

Take a big shot rub it all over your body and eat it off your hands

Roll

Reroll

Roll for shit again

Roll it for 8888

8888 again for the shit

Come on anons...this is just fucking pathetic, this is shit tier b8

Now I'm sad rub the shit on tits to cheer me up or for dubs

Did you know...

Oops meant for

999999 get

Get for shit tits

If 999999 is get in this thread all further requests are free with. I limit as to how gross or depraved they may be

take flag down get

It's not get, it's called sixtipple.

Roll

It's called sextuple moron +roll for shit tits and depravity

Reroll

Winrar for shit tits!!!

Sorry, i don't speak english good.

Sharpie in batthole with timestamp

youtu.be/m1TnzCiUSI0

WINRAR YOU HAVE TO RUB SHIT ON TITS AND EAT DOOKIE... AAARRGGHH

WINRAR

Fokin delivar Bitch!!!

AAARRGGHH

>We have no vocalist anymore!
Stop lying, everyone knows Varg recorded those tracks