O SHIT

O SHIT
CERN discovers antimatter spectrum

home.cern/about/updates/2016/12/alpha-observes-light-spectrum-antimatter-first-time
nature.com/nature/journal/vaap/ncurrent/full/nature21040.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxG_dYEfF5g
nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space
europe.newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072?rm=eu
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter#Uses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get in here nerds

It is kind of sas that experimental physics come 30 years late compared to theoretical physics. Tho, I understand that it is sometimes difficult to produce the extreme environments needed to test the theories.

~80 years late for some of einstein.

CERN has done no such thing. The nerds are seeing what they want to see. The shit they are observing didn't exist prior to their creating it, it lasts a brief moment, and then it disappears like a fart in the wind.

All of this shit is one big massive waste of money to search for some shit that never existed all along. The OG Jews (Einstein, Oppenheimer, etc.) did an excellent job leading science in the wrong direction, and when the autists took it over and got lost in their math, it's been a massive circle jerk ever since. They have zero creativity, one-track minds, they get lost in theoretical concepts that have no basis in reality but are beautiful in their own minds, and nobody can call them on their bullshit because we don't understand the bullshit they're creating so they continue onward with it. If any researcher tries to call them on their shit, the Jews running the banks and the heads of academia pull their funding, the peers of theirs who have built their careers on the status quo give them bad marks, and the Nobel committee filled with Jews awards them zero prizes.

Science is absolutely fucked and we'll never figure out the truth until the day the world ends in a spectacular, supposedly impossible, fashion.

>thread

It begins

just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist nigger

>Science is absolutely fucked

Theoretical physics is not the whole of science. I'm a biologist for example. We only discover things that are there, and the only maths we use is statistics and the kind of computing necessary to bioinformatics and creating proteins structures.

>The OG Jews (Einstein, Oppenheimer, etc.) did an excellent job leading science in the wrong direction, and when the autists took it over and got lost in their math, it's been a massive circle jerk ever since.
Explain. I mean I don't honestly understand how they're seeing the light spectrum of "anti-matter" from anti-hydrogen they made out of normal matter. And theoretical physics has a bad habit of having multiple, vastly diverse theories to answer the same question yet their formulas are all "correct".

Yes! The antichrist is coming!

CERN does it again, god bless that beautiful supercollider. The discover of the Higgs boson still blows my mind when I think about it.

Antimatter Speculum?

Yeah, to force open holes in reality as we know it.

Looking for a John Titor. anyone seen him??

Can someone explain this? I studied bio and psych, anything beyond calc 101 or population stats is lost on me.

It means Sup Forums was right again. Promoting jews and silencing anyone who voiced opposition was more important than being honest in academic research

Are you actually that retarded?

I was considering not responding but I sincerely am concerned with the level of autism that you are proudly vomiting as if you know anything more than science. You might be a troll, but I think it should be said that Science is not fucked whatsoever. Humanity is fucked when science is fucked which it will hopefully never be.

For years, especially since Einstein's theories of relativity and popular equations e.g. E = mc^2, science has produced countless amazing things. When you say scientists have zero creativity, consider how they created rockets to get to the moon. How they created the satellites orbiting Earth to give you access to your internet. The reason science is so much better than you believe it to be is because it works. If it didn't work no one would believe it.

What people like you commonly do is misconstrue the meaning of a theory to be a mere guess and thus incorrect. Yet, a theory is a scientific hypothesis that is supported by factual evidence and has not been disproven nor proven via scientific processes. It is the closest thing to a fact that isn't a fact. Just because you don't understand what they suppose doesn't make it bullshit, and calling it such only makes you an ignorant dick licker.

So please, shut the fuck up. You do not know what you're talking about. You evidently don't when you say "we don't understand" so don't assume you know it's wrong. Logically, no one knows what they don't know, and that kind of assumption makes you look arrogant and delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxG_dYEfF5g

Light as we know it is a spectrum based upon matter. The different wavelengths of light behave differently based upon what matter they come in contact with. What has been discovered is the start of the series of light that acts/reacts in antimatter. Considered it the opposite of light as you would imagine it, however it acts the exact same. Light physics do not change relative to matter physics as far as we now know.

Great. What weapon will they create with the knowledge of this discovery.

will this open door to hell and let in all the demons now? or does the higgs boson god particle hold the door closed shut for now? I'm not good with physics please explain OP

i see you are awake too my non sheep brother

Sexy intelligent man.

so is this the key to the bottomless pit? can the demons just be released already so all you science loving athiests can find out your all worshipping satan?

:^)

Well if you mongs read the paper or at least the article you would see that the antimatter light spectrum is the same as the matter light spectrum. Antihydrogen creates the same light as hydrogen. This just reaffirms the current theories of "fundamental matter symmetry". It's just making regular hydrogen light with a shit ton of money.

>It's just making regular hydrogen light with a shit ton of money.
So death ray weapons are going to be made and sold. Got it.

so what your saying is its proper bullshit that no one cares about and the money that is funneled into this retarded shit could've been put to solving actual problems in the world?

...but this doesn't generate short term profit

It means any death rays just got a hell of a lot cheaper since you don't need antimatter to make a "special laser" or anything.

Hur dur I dont understand /autism

You failed in school and you will fail to understand anything more complicated than counting change. You believe things based on your emotions, it's all you've got you fucking common animal.

>Considered it the opposite of light as you would imagine it, however it acts the exact same
So ift it acts the same as the light we see, would it be possible for anti-organisms to develop? Like a small field of anti-flowers that use anti-light?

>consider how they created rockets to get to the moon
hurr durr they never got past earth low orbit, the van allen belt made sure of this

>the satellites orbiting Earth to give you access to your internet.
First of all, satelites were developed 10+ years after they appeared in SF films; 99% of internet is ran via deep underwater cables, 1% from satelites

>sodumb.gif

can someone explain its relevance?
So antimatter is composed of positrons instead of electrons or something?
Why is it like that, and if it behaves like regular matter what's its significance?

Considering most the universe is anti-matter it's likely we're the real anti-matter and "anti"-bio (anti to us) life could be plentiful, just beyond our site.
We could be the strange species made out of our matter, which could be their anti-matter

our universe,,13 b Cy,,barrier,,,pt zero,antiverse,light is dark,,time runs opposite,the twain never meet, balance yin,yang,but for an occasional particle of matter & -matter which anhilate each other,

lol, now I know you're a troll.

or...

>youre the potato

haha, O, the Butthurt!

>lookatthosefuckingquads.jpg

Don't worry, he's a conspiracy mongoloid. No one gives a fuck about what it thinks and feels.

So does this "anti-light" annihilate if it interacts with regular light?

>thinks
you give him too much credit

nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

europe.newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072?rm=eu

Fuck you

of course they use cables neanderthal
it's way faster than wireless, which is also possible by the way

I was quoting the brainwashed fucktard
>How they created the satellites orbiting Earth to give you access to your internet.

you tried to sound smart

you're not very smart

you should get along in life just fine, little ignoramus. Enjoy it, get off the chans, get out some more, go be a normie elsewhere retard

But we landed on the moon user-kun

The technology to fake/film it would have been more advanced and more costly to develop (at the time) than the actually rockets they used.

Also satellites might not be responsible for the internet, but they are responsible for everyday conveniences like GPS maps, cell phones, and weather forecasts.

???

The Van Allen belt prevents radiation and high speed, super-powered electrons from entering our atmosphere. It's not a physical barrier preventing us from exploring space dumb ass. If you're gonna use science to discredit me btw, don't say it's bullshit to begin with..

You're absolutely right, just look at this autist.

winRAR right here

anyone who denies money runs the world is a complete and utter retard

why control the sciences? Because if they didn't we'd all live self-sufficiently by now and they wouldn't have any livestock to profit from

you're all sheep, literally, and I don't give a fuck if I'm not helping the truth come out by offending you, if you havn't figured out by now you're a lost cause anyway, so go fuck yourself and be quiet

to further my point, this film industry veteran goes in depth of why it was impossible to film a moon landing hoax. It's quite brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

That makes me moist. Are there any decent journal publications on this?

Do you think there are anti-Sup Forumstards?

what else should he prove you wrong with, illogical retard...

no, it's garbage

not opie

Check 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) to see film tehnology and look at the fake fucking nasa films .
How about ~60,000 miles of deadly radiation? They went wearing aluminium foil?

Also.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

yeah but the flag rippled and there's no air on the moon

Forgot pick

Yeah, no. Antimatter and matter fuck shit up when they interact, so there is effectively no natural antimatter in the universe. You might be thinking of dark matter.

>Money controls the world
>control the sciences
>less than 0.5% of United States budget is put toward improving scientific methodology..
>tryharderfaggot

>just beyond our site.
This is one thing I don't understand. Do we just...I don't know...glide through antimatter? Its every where so that means we're surrounded by it all the time right? So when I'm gherking it and blow my load is my cum going through antimatter? Could it pass through some antimatter grizzly cat or something?

The fart to which you refer still exists as matter fuckwad

The thing about light is that it's its own antiparticle; this is the same light, just from a more exotic source

are you really, really this dense? pitiful

That doesn't say we can't send rockets into space... what are you fucking retarded??

>Posted from my computer

But you are right, I would love to die at the tender age of 30

So there's no such thing as an antiphoton then?

How about humans, faggot? You must be autist

I mean, you're the one denying all the facts, so the one to be dense in the situation would be you. KYS dingus

>you're all sheep
*tips fedora
*breathes heavily through mouth
*makes sure mom isn't in the basement
no ur sheeple

>All of this shit is one big massive waste of money

Post is bait, but those scientific breakthroughs are the big money maker. Fusion, quantum information processing, this, etc

I'll just leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter#Uses

I am talking about the fucking moon landing. Also, NASA can of course hurr durr, and the amateur rocket that traveled most far

ROCKET THAT TRAVALED MOST FAR WAS 73 MILES

The moon is 238,000 miles away

Brainwashed fag get your facts right

The technology required to provide the footage of the "live" broadcast didn't exist. Film and slowmotion (for the low gravity effect) couldn't have been used for the live television broadcast. I'm not a film expert, I'm relying on this guy's expertise.

Classic Art Bell.

an* autist.

maybe NASA took the design of the space suits to resist radiation into consideration. Or maybe everyone in the organization is a cuck. Idk. maybe we are all fucking retarded. Your logic is as useful as your dad's condom... faggot

>hurr durr they never got past earth low orbit
>uses a link to NASA to prove NASA can't into space
Wow my sheeple eyes have been open. I guess planes don't exist because clouds are rock solid
>Sup Forumstards: 1, NASA Jew scientists: 0

Unfortunately no. The reason these photons are big news is because their wavelengths are the same whether they come from hydrogen or antihydrogen. The photon has no charge or mass to make negative.

Exactly, nasa screws it up so often

>Gravity

It's almost like your forgetting space is not earth

Cool thx

but there's gravity, so it'd still move after being let go, especially in the vacuum that is the moon's surface

Just ignore him. He's obviously an underage Sup Forumstard worried about...I don't know...Jewish astronauts or something

Thus. Research is big bucks

>distance
>radiation
>fake ass "live streams"

and so you are

good job timmy, I have to leave you now, you're giving me brain cancer with your stupidity

True

>MAGNETS
>how do they work?
>i don't wanna talk to no SCIENTIST
>they makin up LIES and makin me PISSED
jug lyfe

look here >what are you fucking retarded??

>nigger
Isn't a nigger. Niggers are actually progressing, becoming more civilized. Trumptards are whites going the opposite direction.

>I don't know what repeatability is.

▲▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

What is decaying natural rubbers?

  ▲
▲ ▲

You're fine, except you toom the bait