ITT: We try to predict season 3 of Rick and Morty

ITT: We try to predict season 3 of Rick and Morty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI
youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude cuckolding lmao
dude reddit: the cartoon lmao

Get that out of the way first

It bears repeating. Reddit: The Cartoon.

Haha, science reference. Never asked to be alive. Wow, funny and thought-provoking. Wublubbadubdub. This is for grown adults who still play video games and read genre fiction

That title equally belongs to Bojack Horseman imo, but I know that triggers the hivemind around here

Dan Harmon is an overrated, hack fraud.

I want to agree, but Bojack is about adult problems. That alone keeps it from being Reddit.

How would you know that unless you go to reddit

Reddit also believes that they have a monopoly on "adult issues", judging by how they juxtapose themselves to Sup Forums or any other website/community

That doesn't make any sense.

I have never heard anyone say this.

>genre fiction
seriously the best post in this thread.

the show is overrated. i dont mind the comedy, i dont mind the scifi aspect. but when they get so god damn dramatic out of nowhere
>"thats where i buried my body"
>rick killing himself after he got dumped
>parents fighting
it gets really damn pushy, and it always comes off as out of place and pretentious

There will be more 'sad' moments than funny moments.

What's your favorite episode guys?

This is my fav.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI

>I have never heard anyone say this.
How new . ru?

Plenty of reddit screencaps posted here always have this air of "oh gosh I'm so mature and grown up why doesn't anyone else GET IT" smugness

I've been coming here for 8 years, maybe you browse more Reddit than I do.

Its actually funnier than the whole of the second series of Rick and Morty

>itt Sup Forums takes itself way too seriously and simultaneously shows its shit taste

Return of Evil Morty would obviously be cool
GOAT 'sodes so far?

Total Rickall, Autoerotic Assimilation, The Ricks Must Be Crazy

Worst?

Something Ricked

>projecting

The other user was right, you're a classic redditor.

If you've been here for 8 "years" and you haven't seen/read one reddit screencap, you must be a liberal pantywaist cuckold who keeps away from all the "mean racist misogynist boards"

Is this canon?
youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg

Post proof.

Bojack is infinitely better

Sup Forums "issues" are not adult issues. people are are worthless excuses for people, that day to day usually only worry about which hentai theyre going to jerk it too

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

ARR MATEY

Screencaps have always been for newfags, though. They save them because they're epic for the win. Apparently you're telling me I was never newfag.

are you fucking retarded? christ what's with the retards today

It's better than all of Season 2 but not as good as some Season 1 episodes.

>Post proof.

Okay.

>pic related: oh god we're so mature and grown up for caring about these issues nobody else just "gets" it

Hello, reddit

Rik get ipad

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0PuqSMB8uU

its a harmon show, so it'll go off the rail completely into his ass. lots of indie music and a lot less comedy. plus a bunch of ideas that don't go anywhere.

Don't tell me you actually don't think screencaps of posts aren't for newfags.

Community season 3 was fucking amazing faggot

Lol muh Sup Forums club

Muh reddit club

How pathetic can u get? I thought that was r9k shit

>shit taste is not liking a cartoon

they are, but that has no relevance to the post you replied to.

it was the third best season.

One of the more redeeming shows on [as]

And that's what you faggots posting "REBBIT" need to realize, it's Adult Swim. Take it for what it's worth. There are cancerous Reddit fanbases for many shows and movies.

The post I replied to replied to me saying screencaps were always for newfags. If his post isn't related then that's on him for not using his words and not staying on topic.

LOL

Nigger faggot tranny cock gobbler. What's the Sup Forums version of this? Saying that cuck is a valid argument?

>disproved the black crime stereotype
kek

nice get

You link is wrong. Takes me to adult requests

If reddit were to take on a physical human form and rob a fedora store armed with "The God Delusion" and speaking only in puns it still wouldn't be as reddit as Reddit & Memey.

why do people here hate reddit so much?

Serious question. I've never been on that site and I'm pretty sure it can't be worse than tumbler, but why the extreme hate?

It's like "oh i like this" but if someone from reddit likes the same thing then it's shit for Sup Forums users.

It's all literally just buzzwords so that people can pretend they have an argument. It means nothing and anyone who calls something reddit is an autist that should not be acknowledged.

Most people and discusions over there are repulsive. The irrational levels of hatred however are just dumb people following the hivemind to fit in.

That being said, r&m has really nothing to do with reddit

You mean like here?

Animals are also individuals and you shouldn't try to predict their behavior according to their species

Don't listen to this retard he doesn't know what he's talking about

The antipathy towards reddit is not directed so much at the site itself, but at the obnoxiousness that the site spawns and spreads here. That lame, inoffensive, smarter-than-thou, sanctimonious narcissistic attitude that bleeds over into Sup Forums when its users arrive here. Redditors turn everything they touch into an accessory. A superficial little internet badge they can show off.

being anonymous > not being anonymous

I see.

This is why I love this place; the anomymous factor takes away all that "look at me im mr. meeseeks" factor out of posting.

Alright that's a very fair point I just get frustrated because the term reddit gets tossed around so much here it begins to become meaningless to me.

Presumably Rick escapes form galactic SUPERMAX and then hilarity ensue. Cap this post because it's an accurate prediction

>pic related

*farts* MORTY WE GOTTA *burp8 GET THROUGH THE PORTAL *farts* RICK WE GOTTA HAVE AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT OH WAIT *BUUUUUUUUURP*

will they use mr. meeseeks to help?

will we ever see Summer in lingerie again?

is Birdperson still alive?

I may not agree with you, but... repeating digits never lies.

probably no to all three of those.
RIP in peace Birdperson. He had a warrior's spirit

>disproved black crime and Muslim rape stereotypes
Fuck, how long was I asleep?

It's an entertaining show, but not something to seriously look at in depth, or anything beyond basic entertainment. One thing that pissed me off was the writers trying to say that Mr. Jellybean wasn't supposed to make us laugh.

WHY CAN'T I DOWNVOTE ON Sup Forums???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>The t-slur
tralk?

Go to bed Justin

my friends made me watch the first season at their house. Wanted to tear my eyes out. Just another meme cuck show

wait what? how was that not funny? link to the writers saying this please, because that's a mighty bold claim. I believe you, but I still want to see with my own eyes.

I dislike the popularity contests and subsequent unwarranted self-importantance from the winners it spawns.

>Interdimensional Cable 3
and it's gonna suck just as much as the last two

Might be Sup Forums hates this show because it triggers them?

I didn't save the screenshot I saw. Give me a minute to go find it.

I can't find it. But I remember Roiland apologizing and talking about how rape isn't supposed to be funny and what not. It's was PC bullshit, and I believe they wrote it to be funny, but realized too late that many were offended.

>many were offended

Oh, boo-fucking-hoo

Man that really fucking pisses me off. Fucking tumblr tier SJW cuckolds ruin everything.

Same man. I can't stand that fucking shit. Political correctness is one of the only things that truly gets my blood boiling.

More terrible lolsorandum jokes and stuttering?

the fucks a t-slur?

"tranny", I suppose.

Fucking queers.

I just have a dislike of traditional forums. Moderation abuse (not like it doesn't happen on Sup Forums, but some boards are far lighter on the moderation than others, even more so compared to forums). General clique issues that come from 'older accounts, more posts' etc which can lead to user based moderation/attacks.

These issues are on Sup Forums as well, but as long as you don't tripfag you can't be as easily shut down for dissenting opinions.

I just like the atmosphere here, even if it has drastically changed over the last decade. Not like any of us solely get information or discussion from this website, that would be fucking impossible.

Warning: Spoilers.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Screenshot this post.

this is what I'm afraid of, Dan Harmon is genuinely funny his problem is that the longer he does a project the more he puts his greasy octopus hair feelings over it to maintain control, and the longer he's in a project the more he projects his personal problems onto it

desu if he doesn't cancel it after season 4 he might not get another job again because this and Community are the most successfulthings he's done, and he already ruined Harmontown with that god awful documentary, as well as the Community fiasco, if he fucks up Rick & Morty either by bad writing, greed, overstaying his welcome, his anxiety issues leaking into his job

the guy seriously has turned his problems into a joke hoping that would resolve things but they just turned his life and career into a meme, he's gone meta now whether he intended to or not

>mfw only watched season one so now I don't have to watch the quality drop

epic kek

>Screenshot this post

Ok. Now what?

there will be at least 8 episodes where Jerry and Beth realize they have marriage issues and seriously consider getting a divorce before they remember they love each other

1st Season was best

I once got banned for posting "I wasn't even alive when The Matrix came out" even though it was clearly a joke. The mods on Sup Forums are pretty autistic.

I personally liked season 2 just a little bit more

>the mods on Sup Forums are pretty autistic
FTFY

Bojack is a bullshit tumblr show, that exists to push propaganda like every other Netflix Original

Another shitty Dimensional TV episode
At least one more "Sad ; _ ;" episode
8 more episodes of W-w-w-w-w-what are y-y-we doing Rick? T-t-t-t-t-the same thing that happens *BURP* in every D-d-d-d-an Harmon show, get substantially worse un-un-until we get cancelled and picked up by another terrible network.

>Everything up to and including Rick Potion 9 is phenomenal
>The rest of Season One is mediocre

>The first two episodes of Season Two are great
>The third one is okay
>Everything beyond that is garbage

So I don't know what kind of hopes I have for Season 3

We're not gonna give you any ideas Justin

I still can't believe Justin Roiland was planning to do a show with The Best Gamers before he got this picked up.

Sounds ridiculous, not in a Rick and Morty way.

>predict
What?
Is there some sort of plot?
Is it not just a typical cartoon?

This is pretty much my sole complaint with this show

First two episodes of season 2 are my favourites

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI

did u find that on reddit?