Naval Warfare

So I watched this last night, and now I have a naval warfare fetish.

Are there any other movies as good as this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJKNRSt8_AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/NJKNRSt8_AY

Nope, outside of a few submarine movies you're fucked, you'll never feel this again

The hunt for Red October

K-19 The Widowmaker

I thought as such, but on your comment, Das Boot? I've heard that's a good one.

Just watch it again

hornblower

Will women EVER understand this movie?

Not a movie but if you want more age of sail warfare, try the Hornnblower series, can't really think of any other movies set in that era that meet your requirement.

The Hunt for Red October is surprisingly good.

No, they were all priviledged CIS white males, even the little kid injured by wood shrapnels from the cannonfire.

Das Boot

This movie....lol. idk, I guess it just didn't make sense to me

>guess it just didn't make sense to me
Whats to make sense? He's a British sea captain hunting the French, there's also a naturalist expedition.

Define "make sense"? Was a pretty straightforward movie.

L o n d o n

Oh wait never mind I get it now.

Subtle bait.

tits or gtfo

Yes das boot is excellent, run silent run deep is also good iirc, also not quite as good in a naval sense but still entertaining are hunt for red October and crimson tide

This

Do you think there are women that don't get bored watching this?

This. It's pretty much Master & Commander: The Series.

pedophiles with an amputee fetish?

If that's the fruitcake they picked to play Hornblower then I'm not interested.

not really naval warfare, but The Bounty is a good watch. Great cast, and Hopkins and Gibson are solid.

oh haha, literally the first reply

You are shit, my friend.

Michiel de Ruyter

Don't get mad friendo. I bet your favorite actor is this flamer from Braveheart.

Where did this meme come from? I searched online for a bit and can't seem a satisfying source. Is it just because its full of manly men doing manly things or is it a refference to something someone stupid said?

Hornblower is described in the books as a fruitcake.

Ugh... I have no idea why people like this movie. Like seriously, why does Russel Crowe's character not like the other guy and why do they end up working together in the end if they were dicks before?

Curious here as well.

Cutthroat Island (1995)
Pirates (1986)

Don't complain. It's better than nothing.

I don't get this movie

What was it about? What happened? Why were they chasing that ship? What happened at the end? Why did they leave that guy on the island? Why did he want to study those stupid animals lol? Why were there no women in this movie?

idk, I just didn't get this movie haha :)

>implying hornblower isnt described as a wimpy dandy