1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Is it common for people to buy clothes with your cunt's flag on it?
3. Is it the right thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFPLiNeRfEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA
Yes
No

no

but some slavniggers wear "RUS SIA" uniform

I've never seen anyone wearing a tricolor clothes except some mayors in social events and people going to a football match

Not common.
Funny thing that those who wear clothes like this are mostly churkas

>not one person had an actual american flag on their person
disgusting

yes
yes

These boxers are $30 on amazon. I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger.

It would look nice though

no (or maybe yes if you count the national football team shirt), but is very common to wear cloth with the uk flag on it, i don't really know why

Like anyone other than your mom will see you in your underwear faggot

1. Arggghhhhhh!
2. Not much, the football, hockey or some other national team shirt it's more common.
3. Depends, looks tacky when you over do it.

1. Japan

2. Absolutely not
It would be extremely hard to even find a single clothing shop that sells an fashion item with the rising flag on it, to begin with.

3. Yes, being a patriot is never a bad thing. It's rather healthy and sound as long as you don't behave like an ethnocentric neo nazi warmonger.

Then you'd be surprised to see what people are wearing faraway in Asia.
I see full of French tricolor themed clothes worn by hipsters and gays who don't even know how to introduce themselves in French no matter what season it is.

what is churkas

someone from caucus mountains of former soviet union

georgia, chechnya etc

Russians dont like them

why not

And mostly they are Chinese tourists

It is illegal.

not sure, i'd ask a tovarisch to find out

chechens are widely known for being loud and obnoxious shit heads though. They declare war every few years and try to gain independence etc. They're predominantly Muslim so that might have something to do with it.

Yes, Italian French and Maghrebi French often wear a shirt with an Italian, Algerian or Moroccan flag on it.

1. Flag
2. No. Flag as cloth is illegal and demeaning to the flag's dignity. You can be jailed for it
3. No

flag
no
sure

for no.3, I should say that depends on what kind of clothing

Which would be alright?

Not really.

>those faggots not wearing orange

If someone wears red white and blue he's probably a pretend Dutchie.

1. flag
2. Only at major sporting events.
3. It's ok I guess. Outside of that you'd be considered weird.

Hahahaha

Orange is always fashionable here.

>mfw this is the most watched tv show here
youtube.com/watch?v=DFPLiNeRfEo

weird, i see people wear your flag literally everywhere and there's even a few rap songs about it.

It's just our loss that our great old rulers didn't have fashionable names.

>1. Your cunt
Germany
>2. Is it common for people to buy clothes with your cunt's flag on it?
During the football world cup it's fine. At any other time some people would think you are "far-right" / Nazi and someone from Antifa would probably try to steal stuff from you.
>3. Is it the right thing to do?
I don't see how a flag on clothes can be offensive to anyone.

When I was on holidays in san diego I ironically bought a pair of american flag colored shorts and a tshirt with the american flag on it and walked around in that for a day. Got a lot of thumbs up and other shit like that from complete strangers. You americans are crazy as fuck

Fuck monarchy! Leve de republiek!

T-shirts and hats/caps.

*tips fedora

why are they looking at him though

>tips le funny orange crown

It's not really at all common for people to buy clothes with the Australian flag on it. You might see novelty shirts or beach towels surrounding commercial events like the Olympics or Australia Day, but outside of that it's just a bit odd. Instead, I guess, a lot of what you'd refer to as "white trash" in Burgerland, end up getting the Southern Cross tattooed on their leg or arm or somewhere visible.

No. Not only are we ridden by war guilt, but it's also incredibly unfashionable. Even the widely clothprinted American flag just looks like a collage of gift wrappings.

>2. Is it common for people to buy clothes with your cunt's flag on it?

The Union flag is stuck on everything. Literally fucking everything.

because chechens are alpha as fuck and sissy russians don't compare

from what I've seen it's foreigners that wear that stuff, the australian flag isn't as fashionable to have on clothing as the jack, rising sun or stars and stripes

hmmmmm

France
Not really
I wish it was, but the problem is that our flag just doesn't look good on clothes. The advantages of the UK and USA flags are that you can kind of rearrange them, as long as you keep the key elements & colors they stay recognizable.