I just turned 21 half an hour ago. Can I buy cigs without my id being fucking rejected now?

I just turned 21 half an hour ago. Can I buy cigs without my id being fucking rejected now?

Also general smoking thread. What u guys enjoy most? Pic related

What degenerate city makes you wait until 21 to smoke?

My favorite smokes right now are the Turkish Royals. Marlboro Slates are my go to for menthol though. Started out smoking Camel Crush Menthol.

Orange Fucking County

You're from Fullerton huh

na mane, anaheim

Close enough haha. I'm not too far from there.

I haven't been asked for an id once buying cigs in over 60 years. it's bs, just find stores that aren't run by cucks

man i went to 6 different gas stations in a row like a week ago and they all id me

Kamel Red when I have money
Pall Malls when I don't

Turkish Royals are the best. Maybe Natt Sherman's

Where the fuck can I get Lucky Strikes? They sold them at Market Baskets in the Northeast but I can't find them in Oklahoma.

you mean to say the entire state of California

Theres a smoke shop in OKC that sells them. Id have to go check for the name though, but basically just follow 35 towards dallas and hop off at the sw 4th street exit and its right there.

Marlboro 27's are my personal choice, but cheap full flavors are what sustain me.

pic related
or Lucky Strike reds if I'm out...
Moods Sunshine are great too

Cigs are the coolest

how dare you smoke chinese tobaccoo it can be fake

Usually go for Pall Mall.
What can I say, I like the taste.

Chesterfield blue

You only have to be 18 to buy you cuck.

Chungwa are about as high quality as chinese cigs go... they are like 10 bucks a pack. But I mainly smoke them because I get them for free when visiting my in-laws in china

if i buy cigs, itll be marlboro lights.
but i enjoy camel crush / menthols every now and then if people offer them.

Save some money in the process and roll your own.

if u want taste, start rolling bro

If you like gambling then yes, go for it op

marlboro reds or john silver

m18 sweden