Evening Sup Forums

evening Sup Forums
we're up late, we're drunk, let's chat~!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5odPEkRveE
youtube.com/watch?v=vCo2QMJcsDg
youtube.com/watch?v=R7tTZTF2CyY
youtube.com/watch?v=DyT6YF7GeBg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbkni1z0owg
youtube.com/watch?v=IQBqSt15Vi0
youtube.com/watch?v=YqDJwG81lkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ERF2QLCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love hurts, goddammit!
sting with me!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5odPEkRveE

Grrrr, there's no excuse for pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCo2QMJcsDg

whats up eggman you good?

I've gone to fuckin' war with the Missus about some stuff, and she just.. goddammit, she hung up on me!! GAWDAMMIT, I'M BURNIN' HOT ON THE DIALS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=R7tTZTF2CyY

I don't care who I smash up, I'm fuckin' pissed this time!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DyT6YF7GeBg

get over it
its almost xmas man
time for happy smiley shit not phone rage

I know, it...
C'MON MAN, I CAN'T.. I mean, a whole dietary change and such, red meat and all that?
I wanna eat dead things and grow stronger!!

why don't I send up a song that I click to my beloved, while I'm pitching to war with her wholesale?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbkni1z0owg

well you can't let them unman you
just play it cool until after the holiday

and then throw a shitfit

man needs meat

Good lord, I hate this fucker.

too true.
and I abide by her, usually.. I think the both of us were drinking real hard tonite and it got kinda ferocious.

dammit, I fuckin' love this woman. Am I wrong in feeling that rage bullshit is healthy?

a good venting of the plasma is good for the heart
but it needs a drunken 2am 'i'm soory baby' call to weld that health into the soul

and get you forgiven maybe

What's the toy box behind you?

the clearer minds have prevailed, I thinks.
..thanks buddy, I'ma take another song's length to tidy up and give her a call.
I have a few choice apologies to enact, for starters.

my roommates stuff, I don't touch it.

post nudes of wife

Been thinkin' lately about the disconnect between how important I perceive my problems to be and how insignificant they are in the grand scale of the world.
They're my problems, so of course I care. Duh. Challenging, certainly, but not insurmountable But I can't shake the nagging sense that maybe I should just stop giving a fuck about most things in my life.

Ugh. I don't want to be an adult.

+1 Quality advice

Dietary change? If you want to lose fat, just don't eat any more bread, potatoes, noodles or anything else with a high content of carbohydrates.

first of all, shut up! I'm trying to apologize here..
second, shut up! she'd kill me six times before the good pics were posted.
then be yourself. Trust me, it's a decent challenge.

gr8, thanks for not answering a question that only required you to turn around..

godspeed

it'll all work out

Vault 21 shirt?

i'll send you all my positive vibes bro

if one Sup Forumstard can be happy this xmas theres hope for us all

a difficult transition, trust me!
It's Kings of Tokyo, Dungeon! and a Oliva Serie V Melanio box I keep my checks in..

dammit, I'm in the super double dog house after tonite.. I have not made use of diplomacy.

I fouled it, she's fine but still mad.. I've got some fixin' up to do, plus I'm on fuck-penalty for at LEAST the rest of the year
...maaaaan..
naw, old office shirt

RIP

I do it everytime I feel too fat. It's actually quite easy imo since you can eat whatever you want and how much you want.
Stay strong, merry Christmas in advance, I'm out!

well at least its just your dick in the penalty box

get that new years get out of jail free card

She already hates how gassy I am! aw fuck, I'm doomed..
I'ma have to work on it, one way or another.. just didn't expect the Missus to slam into me like she did!!

but this is why we have beers, gents!!
youtube.com/watch?v=IQBqSt15Vi0

get her a case of beer and have drunk make up sex on Christmas

please just post pics of wife so i can beat off and sleep

and that's a blessing worth counting! don't tell no one but.. when her birthday rolls around, I'ma round out the evening with a certain question being popped.
TELL NO ONE

Dammit, I'd love to, but I'm in trouble.
Sorry, no weirdos~

What do you use on your beard to make it thick?

my lips are sealed

tfw no one to tell anyway

God speed you magnificent bastard, I plan on proposing to my lady as well, got the ring and everything

PURE EVIL
AND BEER.

drinking some gin tonight, good times

Why? He looks like Charles Bronson.

OP, Call me (951) 9016777

De. Eggman in the flesh

You euro sick fuck

canadian actually.

French Canadian most likely

I just want it to be a splendid surprise~
Got a lovely two-stone dolphin ring for her, she loves the ocean.

heck, I figure that whole nite will sound and feel something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqDJwG81lkw

a fucking leaf

can anyone explain why this gets spammed so much?

nope

>in trouble
>proposing

I prefer New Amsterdam, but excellent choice all the same!

because it has nice feet

1.) Are you more similar to a ferocious wolf or a cuddly teddy bear?

2.) If given two full years to train to the best of your potential, do you think you could successfully do the splits without hurting yourself?

3.) How often do you fart underneath your bed covers, pull your head under them, and take a sniff of your fumes?

It's the next banana meme.

nice feet

so i've noticed the nice feet meme, is that too combat the autism of the spammer, or just a tired protest?

That outta look beautiful, got her a silver ring with a golden rose with a green sapphire because she doesn't like diamonds.

Hendricks is the only Gin

the fact it always has the same filename tho, is it multiple people? It always gave me the impression of some lone schizo autist who is trying to convey a message or some guy trying to promote his hentai blog

Do you seriously fucking wear that hat?

I figure "nice feet" was just parallel to Dat Boi's "oh shit waddup."

nicefeet

just don't hide that ring in food or a glass of bubbly
the hymlick puts a damper on such events

it takes something to be considered a loser HERE on Sup Forums, but you betas can claim that

Here's a man's drink if youre going european

makes sense, it's just weird how it always has the same filename it makes me think its the same person, maybe shit posting is so next level that theres nothing at all even funny needed

5 y.o get

C'mon, this is hard!
you talkin' to me?
I have it stored at my bank, but I'd show ya.. twin white gold wards with a blue diamond in each dolphin.
What about Sapphire??

Fucking autocorrect bullshit

It seems to be only a few people so far, but as more memelord wannabies catch on, it will most assuredly get more and more retarded in due time.

honestly, you seem like a genuinely cool guy. You do you, man.

They actually go hand-in-hand. "nice feet" in lowercase shows support and approval of 23.jpg (it's not an official post unless it's named 23.jpg).

It has a large follower base, and is growing everyday.

i guess the joke is that, its not remarkable or funny at all - even more so then banana who does have a ironic appeal. what a time to be alive

jamesons better

It's one main poster, but it has quite a few dedicated followers/reposters.

If it's not 23.jpg, it's best to ignore them.

well, thanks for explaining. i guess i figured there was a real reason but it makes more sense this way

blended < single malt, mate

Well like the other gentlemen said, no food or drinks, not only if the hemlick would be bad for memories but I'm sure you don't want to fish in her feces for it

nice feet

only when I'm online.
oho, no way. I got a lovely velvet clamshell case for it, just.. waiting for the right time. The Missus is so moody around christmas, best to wait 'til later in spring.
Duly noted! I'll grab some~

we fight like this a lot around the time of year we both need to visit family and all.. best to reunite next week under an endless sky of stars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ERF2QLCc

Love you Nickel. Om telolet om.

Double dubs speak truth

imposter

Yes, I'm talking to you. I'd like to know your answers to those three questions, my friend.

Every time I come to this cancer pit I see a thread by you. Do you get drunk every night...?

> not 23
>get out

>file name

We have a legimate 23.jpg post in here, though, so we ought to feel treasured. It's the original file, too, according to the Sup Forums archives going back years.

Praise the Terlet!
1. More like a bear
2. Yes, but not like a full acrobat.
3. Almost never, I ain't a fan of that.

Y'know, I used to get pissed off every time I saw this guy, but for some reason, I kind of like him, seems like a nice, genuine, neck-beard.

true
only jamesons is not blended, mate
triple distilled single malt irish whiskey > Icelandic shitwater

nice feet

how's it hangin, rando. what's cooking

wow that scenario is hot as fuck

I'll let you win this time