Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
how exactly do you quit opiate?
what can i take to reduce the the withdwal?
I've been using gabapentin to reduce the withdrawal but it also kinda provide a bit of high and i can't get over the sensation which make me miss the opiate high again.
>pic related, trammies is the only kind of opiate i can get from pharm in my shitty third world country

puto

OP foreal foreal FOR FUCKING REAL get yourself some Ibogaine. You can order it from iboga world. That shit saved my life.

Haven't looked back since.

I've lost way too many friends to opiates. Get yourself some fucking ibogaine and leave hell in your rear view mirror.

>tramadol
>opiate
Nigger that's a opioid

just lay in bed for like 3 days. then the next week feel like shit. then never take opiates again.

i used to inject heroin and know all about it. you have to mentally hit bottom and realize its a lose-lose situation for you. theres no good outcome.

Tramadol is not an opiate. It does act in similar ways in similar parts of the brain but is not an opiate!

I've heard ibogaine is worse than heroine wtf

The good thing is tramadol is weak shit. I was prescribed dilaudid after surgery and I was so glad when I finished it because it was some strong stuff. Smoking weed will help you if you're suffering from withdrawals, gives a nice high, and doesn't make you feel like shit afterwards. If you aren't suffering from shakes, cold sweats, and constant vomiting then your body wasn't too physically addicted and you'll be okay. Try exercising or going to a sauna to sweat that shit out and drink a lot of water/Gatorade. Opiates can really take over your life man, try and stay away from them if you're the type to develop an addiction.

Opioid (semi-synthetic) is not equal to opiate.

Yes we have an opiate problem, I'm not belittling it

what country?

Area code 770 = USA, Georgia

why the fuck would you post your area code, you crackhead?

>Tramadol
I have a prescription for it and I find it hard to believe anyone can get addicted.
Only around 800mg do I feel anything from it.
There are way better options out there.

thailand lel

You just fucking stop. I got bottles and bottles of norco, percosets, opana.. Just sitting on my computer desk. Last time I took any? Idk? I think I took 2 norco maybe a month ago? If you are so weak minded that you let a substance control your life, do us all a favor, and take all that you have, right now.

Go to a methadone clinic and get on methadone...

Lol no. Ibogaine cures addictions.

Not him but it's an incredibly unpleasant experience. A few hours to a few days based on how much you take, but at the end of it your opoid receptors are sort of "reset" meaning your brain won't actually expect any more drugs. The hallucinations are hellish usually, even if you aren't taking it for quitting drugs, but it can be a useful tool.

Downsides, aside from the experience itself, is that the relapse rate is higher than other methods since you have less of a reason to fear getting hooked if you can end it just by tripping again.

I thought there was allot of heroin in Thailand? In any case tramadol withdrawal isnt nearly as bad as it is for allot of other drugs. The main thing to do is find something else to occupy your mind and keep busy in the long run to help you not go back to using.

Willpower you fucking faggot!

You just have to make the ultimate decision to never touch the stuff again. And not be a fucking pethetic pussy about it.

Energy drinks...about 3 to 5 of them...if you're in GA then I know u know the 99 cent RIP IT's...the mandarin and lime tributes are the better variety..good luck, you can get the junk out of your system, but you won't feel great about it..depending on how long you been hooked, you might not feel good again for a long time...

Reduce dose by 50% first week, then 50% every other day. Stay at lowest dose every other day for 5 days, then cold turkey across the finish line. Seek out NA to stay sober.

NA is horseshit m8. Rational Recovery or Smart Recovery are much better. Don't have to worry about attending meetings constantly and having to avoid getting asked if you want to buy drugs when you do decide to go to one.

Explanation?

What is that stuff?

What is ibogaine?

Large doses of loperamide aka immodium, seriously. Around 10mg per day should do you. It's legal everywhere. Google it.

It's the root bark from a tree found in Africa. Used in shaman rituals and shit like a lot of psychedelic stuff tends to. Intense as fuck trip but as I posted before it has an interesting effect of seemingly resetting the opoid receptors in your brain so that they don't actually expect any more of the drug. Kills the withdrawals and stuff in 12 hours to 2 days depending on the dose. It's scheduled in the US but apparently there are places on the dark web or deep web or whatever the fuck you call it if you really want to try.

Omg awesome. I've never done heroin before, but now that I know this exists to reset the cravings to 0, I'll definitely try it now.

Trom isn't really a hardcore opiate, I take 2-3 50's a day.

yohimbe asshole?

Try Take 200 at once. I did and I puked like a fortune.

Yeah that's the main reason it's still scheduled in the US. Way to be part of the problem. Anyway it typically sells for $600 a dose I hear so good luck with that.

Uh no that's an herb for ED not addiction.

Just bite the bullet and be sick for a week or two. If you can't do it then you really don't want to quit. Like someone who smokes cigarettes and doesn't want to quit. I smoked for couple years and every time I did I really didn't want to quit till I actually did

Not OP:
It's not so easy when you work mate, I had to taper which takes longer but it's the only way unless you have spare time.

Otherwise this is the only other thing that works, it's actually related to fentanyl but can't cross the blood brain barrier, nonetheless it still removes most of the withdrawal symptoms whilst allowing you to kick.

Wait till weekend. Take Monday off. Sick day. If you can't afford to miss a day I understand that but I would plan it out and lean off it slowly in smaller dosages. It's doable unless you are used to taking a high dosage like oxy 80s or something

Kratom . Or maybe dxm trip balls and wake up not wanting that garbage. Oh and tramodal is a joke
Take a few years banging oxycontin into your veins and then ask for help.

260Mg oxy per day

Down to 100mg currently. Slowly does it.
I have a legit prescription but I've become too addicted, O enjoyed the euphoria as much as the pain relief.
I need it down to have more flexibility in pain management.

Op i just got off pain pills a few weeks ago took them for years. 8 -10 imodium a day for stomach. You wont feel bad at all. Trust me i just dis this. Went to woek everyday no problem. For sleep get some benzos to put u to sleep for a couple days till withdraw is gone. Trust me it works. Was taking 120 - 180mg oxy a day.

Dang that's hardcore Holmes

Trazadone. Kills withdrawl, knocks you out. Keep it up until detox is over. Your personality will remember opiates and how it numbs the body to pain and remembers the high... dealing with that is the hard part.

I've heard that I'm Immodium will help
Just saying.

how much you take for a gabapenttin buzz? I prefer tramadol myself

alcohol is pretty much the answer to all similar questions.

Immodium does actually help with the opiate cravings too. It's a godsend.

if you're mainlining oxycontin you should be beaten with a bat

for fucks sake just get some smack like a human have you no respect?

Are you fucking retarded?
Mainlining oxy>smack. It's delightful.
You never know the quality you smack will be, oxy is consistent(Unless you buy fake oxy with fentanyl in lol) and can be tapered off of. Good luck doing that with smack. You'll end up on methadone and that is a BITCH to kick.

You are a giant faggot.

Opiate withdrawal is fucking cake. Just hammer immodium for a week and take like 4 ibuprofen a day. It's like the flu. It goes away.

>source: abused the ship out of oxycontin for 3 years because cancer. In remission and kicked the oxy in 3 weeks by stepping down every 3 days until I just used immodium and ibuprofen to cut the edge

Op, seriously, the worst part of the withdrawal is learning how to shit normally again. The rest is just a grody flu.

It does. You just have to take like 4x the normal dose. No high, but it fixes a lot of the GI stuff, which was the worst part for me when I kicked.

Be careful with those benzos. Opiate withdrawal socks, but it isn't fatal like benzo withdrawal is.

It's not usually a good idea to substitute one addiction for another.

>It worked for me so it must work for everyone.

Nice fallacy you have there m8.

>methadone
You're better off on the fucking smack. Methadone will literally kill you.

>fallacy
Yeah.... totally. Advice from a doctor is always bullshit... isn't it.

I was addicted to tramadol for 3 years, pregabalin and gabapentin helped a lot, zolpidem and zopliclone to sleep at night.
You'll always miss the high I've been clean for 245 days and there's no day I don't think about it, but after dealing with the long time depression I'm not touching that shit again.

I am currently addicted to tramadol... I take about 200mg a day.. I want to get off this shit, but every time i start tapering down to 1 50 a day, I get the sudden urge to take a couple 100's again just to feel that euphoria... I have been using for 5 months

I know what you mean, for me tapering was impossible because of that, so I just went cold turkey.
Take my advise and quit as long as you can, the longer you keep consuming, the longer and worst it will be the withdrawals.
Depression is even worst than any psychical symptoms.

Just try Ibogaine or cold turkey and keep mind occupied. Be thankful you don't live in snowflake territory. We have methadone and suboxone available to us. Only to learn that the withdraws are much worse and last much much longer from those. I would rather do some junk for a wk and quit it if it weren't for all the fent being dumped into it here.

Also Tramadol is bad too. I've tried it once to carry me til I got more m'done and felt horrible after the third day on them (had to take a few at a time). And they have the propensity to cause seizures in some people.

Good luck to you.

>Tramadol
More like Dramadol, faggot. Grow a pair, you fucking useless nigger piece of shit.