Continue to live. You may think God doesnt love you, and youre right. You werent designed to be loved. You see...

Continue to live. You may think God doesnt love you, and youre right. You werent designed to be loved. You see, God has His chosen flock. Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, the popular 6'2" guy during high school that fucked the one girl you were friendzoned with. God wants his children to be happy, to experience joy and excitement for life. Thats why you exist user. You see, how can you define happiness without knowing sadness and pain? By its very definition, happiness requires an antithesis to exist. Your purpose driven life is to be miserable, alone, and painful so that those who bullied you, rejected you, and judged you, can experience happiness by having you to compare with in order to evaluate thier personal worth.

When your true love's boyfriend fucks her deep in her tight ass tonight, his hard cock wont be diamonds because she smells great, has perky tits, or has such a tight butt. Itll be hard because you exist.

I learned this as the meaning of life and i have stopped fighting against the current. I now know that no matter what we do, we will never become the version of ourselves we daydream about. Isuggest you come to terms with this as well.

Good night user.