No one will ever love me. i will forever be alone. i will never have a friend. i will never hug a girl...

no one will ever love me. i will forever be alone. i will never have a friend. i will never hug a girl. i will never have a gf. i will never be happy.

i can't fucking stop crying b. life is fucking awful. at least my life is.

Boo hoo

You should probably kill yourself buddy

tl;dr

i will. i'm getting really close.

honestly sex and gfs dont make life better

If you can't get a GF, become the GF. Post tits.

Then your prime directive as a human has malfunctioned if that's what you think

Try and get gamer friends, get a decent pc and play games
End of story.
You don't need a gf to be happy
I can be your first friend if ya want ya fag

Same. I'm doing this on New Years.

At least you have life

Stage 4 colon cancer here ill be dead in a few months

Sauce?

Fucking do something about it then, cunt.

I'm sick of the constant "I want everything to happen for me" attitude.

Lucky you.

i would trade you in a heartbeat.

Is this OP? If it is, fuck up.

Hurr durr I'm going to pretend I'm okay with dying from cancer because I'm a fucking retard.

Well I smoke and drink like it's going out of style so I'm not far behind anyway, god willing.

This is not because you get a gf and hold a hand that you will be happier. You were born alone, you'll die alone, as everyone will do

Bummer. I need to get a second opinion on a testicle mass. My primary dismissed it without even letting me finish describing it.

No you aren't.

how old ar yu bru?

I've got a 6 figure salary and I've fucked a fair amount of women - currently pushing myself into two at once (one is married).

Ask me for some advice on how not to be a fucking loser and I may help you.

oh and, leave Sup Forums retard, at least Sup Forums, because this shit Is toxic for your brain.

>money
>woman
sure bud you success at life
>lol

Yes I am. My 27 years have been a waste and nobody will notice when I'm gone.

You still aren't going to do it, otherwise you would of done it.

Stop looking for sympathy by pretending you're going to off yourself and actually do something about it.

It's called having a degree in STEM and not being a social fucking retard.

I've never looked for sympathy. I learned a long time ago that nobody really gives a shit. I'm just telling people about it to psych myself up for it. And the whole "you would have done it already" is moronic. People spend years contemplating suicide.

Steven?

Must be nice to have all that opportunity.

People don't set a date and say you'll do it, like you're going to start going to the gym.

Either do it or shut the fuck up.

>exposing his superlife on Sup Forums
>call others retard
for some reasons you seem to be more or a loser than OP, but you couldnt understand that because you genuinely think that you do the right things.
keep up the good work :^]

Stop crying and spend more life going outside. There are people out there. They are mostly assholes, but some of them (even some assholes) will become friends. When you stop being desperate, you will even find sexual/ romantic interests.

no

Of course no one will ever love you, this is life, not a soap opera

I'm not going to shut the fuck up for your sake, user. Get over yourself.

>no one will ever love ME. I will forever be alone. I will never have a friend. I will never hug a girl. I will never have a gf. I will never be happy.

>I can't fucking stop crying b. life is fucking awful. at least MY life is.

I I I ME ME ME, how about you take a break from thinking about yourself for once and focus on making someone else happy? or maybe you're just a bad person.

Everyone is a bad person. Don't kid yourself.

This guy's right, try to volunteer a bit

And a good person. Don't kid yourself.

You sound like my son. Nothing I do seems to help. Shit is fucked up. But keep perspective - we ain't being slaughtered in the taiga in 1943. Plenty of worse places to be.

You gotta be hard as fucking iron user. Here is a piss I took while visiting the Vatican.

Nonsense. Everybody is a self obsessed snake who is more than willing to step on anything as long as it brings them closer to their desires.

Nigger i am a neet 18 year old neckbeard who is slowly gaining weight looking more and more like the meme but i dont cry about it i play vidya 17+ hours a day by choice atm and know i am the reason my life sucks, if you dont like it change it or shut the fuck up.

I was a friendless virgin until I was 21 and went to university from a community college.

Thought I was ugly, was way too skinny, bad haircut, acne, never kissed, never held hands, just played vidya constantly.

I just pretended I was someone else, got a haircut, and started taking care of myself in terms of hygiene, exercise, and diet.

It's easier than you might think to change. Start exercising and taking care of yourself. Get a pet. You can reinvent and improve yourself. Go for it user. I'm not perfect, but I did. And I have someone now who loves me.

Shut up OP im trying to masturbate

That better person was in you all along. Some people don't have that, they're just worthless.

damn, cancer... thats always a fucking bummer.

If you are ever to make meaning out of your life, make it a positive one.

Don't be the next deluded IS extremist suicide bomber faggot who wants quick fame at the expense of others.

Be the miracle.

Nice dubs

go to college and fuck an ugly gril

everyone feels like that much more than you seem to know

First, you need to accept the fact that this may be true. Not fear or lament it, accept it. Then you need to accept that this is OK. Do you like watching movies, television shows, etc? Do you like playing video games? Do you enjoy going hiking, biking, running? Worst case scenario is that you spend your life enjoying the activities you like to do. So what? Not worth killing yourself over.

If you can get there, start volunteering to help people with different organizations. Study after study shows people who focus on helping others are happier than this that don't.

So now you're in a worst case scenario where your life is enjoying your hobbies and making a difference in other peoples lives. The secret is that when you're content being in this place, others will be attracted to you and you're very likely to find a life partner. But you have to put in the work.

Or don't do this, I don't give a shit, faggot.

then burn the world specifically the muslims