WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

quiz-maker.com/Q2YZA4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tip fedora

Pick to tipped over pots in the background up.

Then tell her she's an ugly bitch

Tell him he is a man

Ask her to see a photo wearing less make up.

engage in conversation and see if she wants to burn one down and maybe fuck.

Wwyd

fuck her alive

wwyd

quiz-maker.com/Q2YZA4E

bump

nothing

She looks like someone I used to know years ago. Her name was Jenn. I always wanted to titty fuck that bitch... so since she looks like her? I'd say the same. I wanna titty fuck her! :)

anything else?

Love that skirt. I'd pill it down to her ankles, have her step out of it.. then get down on all fours on that bed behind her.. face down with her ass up.. and I would eat her pussy from behind... make sure shes nice and wet, then I'd sit up, grab my cock and rub the head up and down between her pussy lips, wetting the tip of my cock then i'd ease into her all the way til I was balls deep inside of her and start off nice and slow at first, then gradually fuck her harder until I was slamming into her, once I felt her pussy spasm from orgasm, I would join her and explode inside of her, filling her with my cum. She looks like she'd be fun in bed.

nice

I want to play with her boobies.

Wwyd

>tinyurl/ztu3hw6
wwyd

>ig/sophialarocca75

A little more to get the imagination flowing

Totes rape.

Wwyd

Her?

Thoughts

MBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBLRLBLBRLLBRL

What would you do

How would you use her?

I want to choke and throat fuck her.

Wwyd

I want her to ride my cock. Would love to see those big juggs of hers flopping in my face.

which and wwyd?
have more of each

Would kiss and cuddle / 10

Rights got the tits. Damn

s

These chicks are ugly as fuck.

WWYD?

would fuck left in the ass and cum over her body. moar of left?

yeah she does

She's my favorite, too

Fark, what an arse, keep going, fam

This isn't a request thread. Tell me what you would do.

Wwyd?

Knock her unconscious, fuck her, then leave as to avoid any social contact

Rotate 360 degrees and stride calmly away

Come on guys. What would you do to these little teases? Don't be afraid to get dirty

wwyd I'll post nudes

I would make mad, passionate love...to their feet.

what would you guys do to this slut? have more if there's any interest

Make her my little sexslave

offer her $100 for underwear she is currently wearing

Tie her to a rack then cut out her tongue. Make a small incision in her neck and cut her vocal cords. Quarterize them to stop the bleeding. I would then pull each finger and toenail off and spray hydrochloric acid on the tips. I would then find her Mother and tie her up across the room. Cut off the mothers arm below the elbow and rape her Daughter with the stump end shoving it up her cunt as hard and far as I could just leaving her mothers hand sticking out. I would then give the hand a high 5 and then cut the mothers femoral artery so she bled out. Then probably go out for Pizza.

Ok let's see what you come up with. Wwyd to her

help fund belly button surgery for the one on the left. or is that a vagina in her midsection

start with fucking her face and busting a nut on her tits. any more of her??

left

i'd use every hole before letting my mates have a go. more???

sssssssssssssssssss

choke and throat fuck her while getin her phone and send vids on her snap story

Need an early fap...wwyd to her anons?

Anyone?

Rate/degrade/judge please

Oh she's cute. Would fuck

very nice/10

wwyd to the old slut.

ty, another

so WWYD

Make her a slave to young cock

WWYD?
Source: our family and her family are close friends

shit more of her man I'd fuck her ass after some deepthroat

More of this old whore

wwyd?

Enter in her room, grab her hair and bury her face on that pillow and rip her panties off. I would put myself on top of her and i would stab her tight ass with my hard dick while she fights for freedom. I would pound her violently until i spit my thick cum deep inside her anus and she begs me to stop.

continue?

yes plzz

Wwyd to my daughter

I want to bury my face on that ass, between her legs as she stays in that pose, and feel her warm tighs on my face. I would suck her crotch desperate, feeling her sweat, warmth and smelly pussy under her panties, and finally i would take them off and i would suck her clitoris and penetrate her pussy with my tongue till she cums on my lips.

beautiful. continue?