en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tsingtao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britain invented aircraft carriers.

Did you invent ramps too?

>ramps

A
FUCKING
RAMP

We were the first country in the world to have aircraft carriers.

Also,
>bigger means better
You're just making yourself easier to hit.

And Brazil had the strongest battleship in the world for exactly a month in the late 1800s
What matters is the now.

You were first in the sense that America was the first to invent the airplane. A true aircraft carrier doesn't have a ramp just like a true airplane can take off on its own power.

We still have one of the best naval fleets in the world. We can also project force to every corner of the globe. Those little islands come in handy. They're essentially stationary aircraft carriers.

>>bigger means better
>You're just making yourself easier to hit.
I guess that explains why you gave up this

No. We were first in the sense that we came up with the idea of putting planes on ships, dumb cunt. Go lose a war to more chinks you pathetic cunt. Worlds most powerful military can't make up for the pussy whipped american """"men"""

>can project force to every corner of the globe
You sure about that?

when is trump going to start our war with china already. itching to gut some chinks

if your country has never sunk at least one US aircraft carrier then your country has never had a real navy

If your country hasn't burned the white house to the ground then you aren't really a country, are you pal?

Does that toad have closed eyes and thin eyebrows or Jap eyes and eye bags?

*nuked*

If you didn't have 300,000 people immediately turned into street art you aren't a real country

5-10 years

>We still have one of the best naval fleets in the world
Because the US wants you to as perhaps the second most important NATO partner.
>Those little islands come in handy
Yes, by all means dominate the natives like you are known to do.

What you dopey cunts want is irrelevant. If May told your oompa loompa poof president to get fucked you'd do fuck all about it because you can't do anything. Stop acting hard, soft cunt.

>he thinks his entire government isn't in the hands of US interests

youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

p-pls don't hurt me big americana senpai desu~

Nnngghhh america senpai please be gentle, I'm tight
nnnghhh :3

Ramps are the future. Ramps will make Britain great again.

Kekd

>best naval fleet in the world
You forgot the us mate
Maybe the best submarine fleet but not the best navy
This meme needs to end
We don't use AWAX and our tankers can land on our carriers fine a ramp is much better as it increases capacity and reduces cost

underrated

>>best naval fleet in the world

Learn to read.

Brits invented ALL the Naval aviation concepts.
They were the real pionners.

Americans developed it during the war of
Pacific, and then in the Cold War.
They have developed the concept to its optimal efficiency.

English is no longer the UKs state language تيسحياص

Great pics, great boats.
Need moar

That picture of the Queen Elizabeth carrier is computer generated m8. It's due for sea trials this year.

Much bigger at least than the qt Invincible-class.

>Two "towers" (I don't know how to translate it in English, sorry. It's "îlot" in French) on the deck ? Heresy!

No kidding, this carrier is very interesting. I'm researching it on the internet.
Congratulations for building it lads.

Towers or islands I suppose - one for flight control the other for controlling the ship. They say each has better visibility for both their respective roles, and if one tower gets taken out the other can take over.

That's not correct, as Japan conducted the world's first sea launched aerial attack in 1914.

>These included the dreadnoughts Kawachi, Settsu, the battlecruiser Kongō, her sister 2, and the seaplane carrier Wakamiya, whose aircraft became the first of its kind in the world to attack land and sea targets.[4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tsingtao