youtube.com/watch?v=W6082WbAOr4&feature=youtu.be&t=16m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=11TZzy-T_GY
strawpoll.me/10654728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon!

GIVE IT TO SANSA!

youtube.com/watch?v=W6082WbAOr4&feature=youtu.be&t=16m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=11TZzy-T_GY

Cersei's coronation was easily the most impactful scene of the season.

He wasn't, but his father made his vassals accept him as heir.
Also the pope ordered him to conquer the Kingdom of England

Like clockwork

>tfw Euron will probably burn this cool library down next season

give it your best shot lads

Zombie mountain with valyrian steel armor vs Arthur Dayne dual wielding valyrian steel katanas
Who would win?

Reminder Stannisbros are now Danybros.

#bros for Dany

I've been a Stannisfag since day one user. Since Robert, Stannis, and Renly left no true born heirs, the closest living Baratheon is Dany.

That makes her the true queen.

So yes we did. Stannis was very strict when it came to inheritance rights.

Jon is a fucking traitor and should be executed by Dany hopefully.

>Everyone else kinslaying, doing whatever the fuck they want
>this one Tully soldier shows unbreaking loyalty for some reason, even in the face of an obvious trap

>expression doesn't change at all upon seeing Jaime

I have something to confess.

I am in love with Alfie Allen.

It began when I first started watching Game of Thrones back in 2011 when it originally aired. I enjoyed the programme a lot, it seemed to capture the essence of the books and most of the characters were well casted. We won't get into what it has turned into, I liked it at the time. I noticed Theon didn't look like he did in the Books, I thought he looked quite odd. As the season went on I realised how good an actor this young man is.

Something changed, I saw him stand beside Robb Stark and then witnessed the pure emotion he displayed as Ramsay's captive. Seeing his little face as Reek warmed my heart and filled me with a burning desire to rescue him. I no longer see the odd face, weak beard and greasy hair. I see a true beauty, a beauty that emenates from his most deepest being.

He is the reason I continue watching this show. I am filled with pure glee every second he is on screen, and I never want the scene to end. I feel both joy and sorrow: joy because he exists in all his deep brilliance, and sorrow, because I realise that this straight London boy, the son of the abrasive Keith Allen, will never be mine.

It feels good to finally express it. I thank you for sharing this moment with me.

So if Jon is king, but not a legitimized Stark, than what's his fief? Is he just going to take Winterfell to be his seat?

If so then why not call him Jon Stark?

I don't get it.

Why didn't blackfish push that guy off the castle when he didn't obey his order?

Hodor would you please hold the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

reminder
still my waifu tho

When has Cersei's expression ever changed? It's either eyebrows up, or eyebrows slightly less up.

How old are you, /got/?

strawpoll.me/10654728

strawpoll.me/10654728

strawpoll.me/10654728

B
R
D A B I D
V
O

there's a lot that could happen in Oldtown next season, and in the books.

Lol, are they together? what a dumb slut

It's all set up conveniently for him to marry Dany and leave Sansa/Bran/Arya in charge of Winterfell

Blackfish is just a knight, he does not hold the authority that Edmure has
Edmure loyalist did nothing wrong

No, Sansa owns Winterfell.

Maybe he's some kind of landless king? Just a guy they listen to in battle who lives in his sister's place? Bravo D&D

Seth MacFarlene is your waifu? Ew, faggot.

family, DUTY, honour.

meanwhile with the Boltons, their words are Our Blades Are Sharp. being conniving backstabbers is just a family trait

Im with you stannisbro

Stannisbros are on team Jon. Pic related

I bet they would have funny sex, not hot or kinky or wild or drunk or crazy or dangerous. Just funny.

What did he say /got/?

Its not like jon is even going to stay king with 2 seasons left, he'll be dead by the end of this

sansa or bran will be the ones at the end taking charge

though sansa is probably going to die soon

Then who the hell is Jon gonna fuck? inb4 Dany

House Stark can't just be allowed to die, a crippled kid who probably won't even wanna be King or anything isn't gonna get a good match or any match, so male line would end.

Dreadfort, Karhold and Last Hearth are all now lacking lords. The guy has options.

Are Urine fans called Urinals?

They broke up like a year or two ago.

>Blackfish is just a knight, he does not hold the authority that Edmure has
>Edmure loyalist did nothing wrong

KILL YOURSELF

My brother told me if he was Edmure and I was Blackfish he would expect me to fight to the bitter end. I would never surrender. Hell Jon and knights of the Vale might eventually come to aid us.

nth for balding beardy soldier

>King
>Fief
You dense, buddeh?

>Then who the hell is Jon gonna fuck?
Can't he be celibate? Ygritte was his Nissa Nissa. Jon hasn't seemed too eager to get back into dating.

Really it just seems like Jontards who are Self Inserting hard as fuck want Jon to marry a hot waifu so they can feel satisfied.

Not to continue the William the Conqueror shit from the last thread, but I believe, at least initially, he didn't control the traditional seat of his house despite being Duke, so he just kind of moved around a bit before invading England.

Royal courts being hosted by vassals for extended periods of tiem was not entirely atypical. Especially if the ruler was paranoid about conspiracies like with the Byzantines.

help an user out, what episode in season 2 does theon take winterfell

Episode 6.

Does Euron claim the Iron Throne? He said he wanted to conquer the world with Dany as his wife. Does that mean he would sit on the Iron throne?

>Blackfish draws sword on dissident knight
>every Tully soldier draws sword on Blackfish.

Blackfish was right, but as soon as Edmure gave the other they were fucked.

Episode 2.

>Jon
>dying a second time
keep dreaming anti-Jonfags

The Jon that was promised shall reign eternal.

Yeah I guess I used that word wrong huh.

I guess I mean his seat, or residence. Technically I suppose he "owns" the whole North.

So Jon's not dead? Why isn't he still in NW?
After taking the Nights Watch vows this is how it works:
>Alive = Manning the wall, being a brother of the NW
>Not alive = body is burned, watch has ended.
Which is Jon? That's right, he's a deserter.

Not even a jonfag, just find it retarded that so many of these Houses are down to like 1 or two able males and are this fucking close to extinction.

Almost no cousins, no uncles, fucking nothing.

tongue my anus

Episode 8

He's not a Stark anyway. Any sons he has would be Targaryens.

If he can't be with Dany or Sansa because "ew they're related!", then he won't be with anyone. Every other chick is dead, with someone else, or not important enough.

>Which is Jon? That's right, he's a deserter.

He's a deserter to the Night's Watch and in open rebellion to Queen Dany I. Hopefully he's executed soon.

if jon is legitimatized as a stark isnt that kind of irrelevant once it turns out he's not neds child. he's still at the end of the line of lawful succession (though maybe in front of sansa and arya), because he's behind ned's children.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Not to mention the Stormlands still don't have a new lord now that the Baratheons are basically extinct

He'll marry Dany and build a new Capitol in the Riverlands and they'll live incestuously ever after as Kingindanorf and Queen of the South until their mangled incest baby inherits them both.

What part of "If you don't open the gates for me I'll strap your children on this catapult right here" did you not understand?

>Not to mention the Stormlands still don't have a new lord now that the Baratheons are basically extinct

Stormlands is Lordaeron after the Third War.

It's run by warlords now.

getting some mixed signals here

it's the 5th one, robb sends theon in episode 4

The North or whoever wields the power there will just say fuck it and make him a Stark. Grew up with Starks, has Stark blood, wants to be a Stark and the Starks are near death.

>I'll strap your wife's son on this catapult

Rewatching Battle of the Bastards on HBO 2 and Sansa says "No One can protect me. No One can protect anyone"

How did she know that Arya is No One now and can Arya really protect anyone in the world?

>Why isn't he in the Night's Watch anymore?
Dude, who the fuck cares? The Northern Lords know the Night's Watch is just a sorry bunch of rapists and hoodlums and the only one to actually care was Ned.

It's Dany. Stop pretending like this isn't the most likely thing to happen. The show simplifies and telegraphs almost everything so it's most likely exactly what it looks like. Dany wants a political marriage, Jon is the most appealing option, and Dany has two people familiar with the Starks in her court.

Episode 3

It's Episode 6: The Old Gods and the New.

>What part of "If you don't open the gates for me I'll strap your children on this catapult right here" did you not understand?

Edmure should have told him to kill his child and wife and himself.

Three if you count Olenna

thank you based user may the gods bless you and yours

kek

Fuck no.

Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in real time, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds enemies and forcebly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Khaleesi and her army of eunuchs and rapists
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men. They hated him so much they killed him.

>Any sons he has would be Targaryens.
Not if they were to pull a Henry VII + Elizabeth of York and rule under the name of a new dynasty. That would tie up the whole "Wars of the Roses" thing anyway.

>that episode when Ramsay tells Theon that Robb is dead

Why?

By helping him he saved the lives of not only his children, but of all those people in and outside of the castle as well.

>Faceless qt shows up JUST when arya woke up
>chases her through the open for minutes

??

Less than 8 hours until /got/ gets banned. You heard it here first.

What about Val?

He declared

Yeah, but you see, user. AIN'T GOT NO GOG

Bran
>is not king

Jon
>is king

Checkmate, Brantheists

>By helping him he saved the lives of not only his children, but of all those people in and outside of the castle as well.

How on earth did Edmure know Jaime would keep his word? For all we know all those soldiers are dead right now.

>Less than 8 hours until /got/ gets banned. You heard it here first.
but why
it's just one thread

DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN

Season 6 is pretty much confirmed anime right?

Val's not even in the show, she'll probably die at Hardhome or some shit in the books.

Don't act autistic, we'll be here always.

>Season 6 is pretty much confirmed anime right?

Anime tier 100%

>lanisda alway pay denbts

when are you going to stop being stupid enough to take the bait in every fucking thread

I think Val is Jon's Daario equivalent in the books. The sexy representation of lustful temptation that will have to be set aside for duty by way of political marriage.

Sort of how Drogo = Ygritte. Both unions there have to do with involuntary marriage and eventual Stockholm syndrome style love.