Those are better with clothed side by side

those are better with clothed side by side

More!

I don't think u understood what op said

more

Nice... any moar?/SAUCE

Sometimes when browsing this kind of threads can't help but wonder how bad things really are.

We see women, who at some point in their lives, as they were young, they wanted nothing more than finding their prince and having his children, next to them we have the "alphas" who managed to get the nudes and somehow in their own egocentric ideas of them being cool by sharing the women degrade them to the point of meat in a shelf.

What happened to decency and morals? What happened to the value of the human being as more than flesh and workforce? Looking at the amount of women sharing their nudes, all in the same pose, same characteristics, even in some same fucking tattoos, how can we be sure that our mothers, sisters and daughters aren't part of the same mental matrix.

And you lurking and fapping, just try to picture yourself in a third person view, with dick in hand and a screen lighting your pathetic face.
We are nothing but the product of the problem. Thinking that because we do not care for them, we are not troubled by this kind of culture. And those that know the truth and still do not care, at you are stronger than me.

I have been in the chans for couple of years, no oldfag by any means, but after all these years, I just hope my girls don't turn to be this way. That is why I do not fap nor engage in this kind of threads, until now.

See you fuckers in hell, I guess.

TLDR

go back to tumblr faggot

the internet has allowed a disconnect between people and all social norms, courtesy and morals.

They are not in front of us. Our neighbours are not watching our interaction. We can act however we want without society's normal self management of shame and outcry.

Everyone is on the other side of a one way mirror and only when the shouting is made by thousands or even millions could they ever hope to hear it.

Please more

holy fuck me more?

i know theres moar

The fuck? Moar!!!!

She has a tumblr or reddit page i think

yoooo i know her

she went to bishop alemany

link?

the downside of before/after pics...
google image doesn't give source.

this thread could use a few women that don't look like cheap whores

I'd rather fuck a twink than this thing