Bruce Campbell Worshipping thread

Hail to the king baby!

Other urls found in this thread:

tempsend.com/716C75FBCD/7C65/Bruce Campbell If Chins Could Kill.mp3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Campbell#Writing
dropbox.com/s/tec4pcpwoywyrcv/Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way (Audio Book).mp3?dl=0
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fargo-bruce-campbell-ronald-reagan-838622
youtube.com/watch?v=17j0boPDeGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh thank goodness, I thought this was a RIP thread.

Groovy

I want to get an Army of Darkness poster on my wall

I didn't think he play another iconic (to me) character after Ash, but then Sam Axe came along. Good job Bruce.

He was great on Burn Notice, I'm glad they didn't make him a one off character.

he was the main reason I watched Burn Notice

Was he originally not supposed to be a regular on the show?

You guys are missing out for not playing the Spider-Man Raimi games. Bruce is GOAT narrator.

Speaking of Bruce narration, here's a link to his audiobook read by the king himself.
tempsend.com/716C75FBCD/7C65/Bruce Campbell If Chins Could Kill.mp3

Hoping to get a link to his other book which sounds fun but right now the torrent is stalling out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Campbell#Writing

You da mvp user!

I much prefer the autobiography to the Make Lovethe Bruce Campbell way, but they're a great listen regardless, here's a link

dropbox.com/s/tec4pcpwoywyrcv/Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way (Audio Book).mp3?dl=0

I wouldn't consider myself a gay man, but I don't think I'd turn down his advances either.

He was always gonna be a regular.
I don't think he even auditioned, they just cast him right away.

What is your favorite non-evil dead movie of his?

>My Name is Bruce
watching him play himself was strangely satisfying

Bubba Ho-Tep is a close second

Maniac Cop

Darkman

I love you anons

I really ought to watch Xena some time.

fug that dude. post more xena

I saw him speak once on a book tour. He was asked a lot for advice for directors and actors, and he told everyone to make movies in their home state, because hollywood was very hostile to outsiders. I'm sure he's seen some shit.

Bruce really needs more roles he's comfy tier taken to the extreme.

He has to play Mitt Romney in the biopic.

thank you very much, I bought it at a signing a long time ago and it reminds me of good times.

Fuck it here's the interview, enough mucking with the wordcount, good read on how he played Reagan in Fargo S2

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fargo-bruce-campbell-ronald-reagan-838622

Mindwarp was great.
Running Time too

AoD was the best Evil Dead in my opinion.

I feel bad that I can't understand the appeal of EDII though. For me it just rides a weird line between horror and comedy the whole time. I want to like it, still.

That's why I love it, that it strikes a balance. For instance, the scene where Ash tries to sit down but the chair breaks and everything, literally everything laughs at him, is somehow both hilarious and terrifying (since it's clear Ash is finally losing his mind at this point.) I don't know, it just hits the right spot for me.

On the flipside, I love AoD because it's hilarious, but it really doesn't give me that kind of horror-induced frisson.

>It just rides a weird line between horror and comedy the whole time.

That is why it is loved so much.

nice reddit thread

bruce is epic!

Listening ot it. So far it's great, really funny. Thanks bro

Didn't even know there was an audiobook. People are you are why I still visit Sup Forums, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=17j0boPDeGA

>For me it just rides a weird line between horror and comedy the whole time
that's where the flavor comes from

I like how they found what worked in the original that came as an accident from not having enough budget and incorporated it into the sequel instead of ditching it

>dat domineering face as she shoves my face between her thighs