that's a lie.

you're a lie

But I'm a beaner

You will have to stick to hoodrats then

oh dude that's not better
so not better
dude

i have a BIG BIG ass collection of choa pics, if y'all want i can dump them

I Dont Want hoodrats especiallY the Ones around where I live.

Lies ive seen koreans with almost all races...especially brown guys for some reason. Money talks friend

Join a Korean Christian church

Taeyeon was going to do a thing with Wiz until Wiz nigged out on her.

fat neckbeard delusion

He tried to rape her.

Aren't Korean Christians really religious and do shit only when marries? Also I've heard of Korean family wanting their daughters with only Korean men. also hard to get to especially with my looks. I'm beta asfk. I don't even know how to begin a convo with one.

This. There are tons of koreans at my uni, and they are with all races.

Okay. First you gotta go become a- in brood war. Oh and if not at least 300 APM kiss Korean gf goodbye.

Then you need to put on make up, lose all muscle tone and learn how to drink a 2 fifths of soju without vomiting.

I'm a poorfag

Which uni do you attend?

half and half. all of them do shit before marriage, just like everyone else.

some korean parents think like that, but it doesn't really affect anything.

they aren't aliens. speak to them like any other race.

South Korea is the whitest of all of the Asians.

>what happens in my school happens everywhere
>being this ignorant
how much of a liberal are you?

Would love to visit there one day. Furthest I've ever been outside of Cuckofornia is to Hawaii.

I don't see it.

Yeah, I really don't see it.

She's cute, got more?

I'd wait until after President Park is fully impeached. She's pretty fucking crazy.

I've heard. Isn't she part of a bunch of shitty cults there as well? And took money for herself or something?

It's Park Choa from Ace of Angels. Look up queenchoa_ on instagram.

Don't be ugly

Yes all of that. Then after the Seomun fire she only visited to get a picture taken and fucking left. Didn't even talk to any of the victims.

Look, she is very busy doing presidential things. Mostly, hair.

Koreans are as bitchy, snobby and slutty as white girls.

At that time I guess she was busy with her impeachment trial.

What do if I'm already ugly?

자살

I think they can be adorable and caring. But also seen a bunch that are gold diggers or just b8 guys and then dip with their shit.

Could you explain the seoumon fire?

Can you google?

Too lazy needed a tldr

gdamn

I feel that I'm the only person in the world who isn't attracted to asian people. I find their facial features annoying, both in males and females. And their languages, jesus fucking christ...

maybe if you get that stick out of your ass and find something better to do,
you'd be less judgemental about the way people look and sound.

whining about how to get a girl then getting choosy about it... know your fucking place

What are you taking about? Ask any Korean kid and they'll cry that Korean girls only want white boys.

Butthurt Korean detected

I find their language attractive and really pleasing. their looks and expressions adorable are adorable.

What about beaners?

b-but this is a thread dedicated solely to how korean people look you fucking sperg.

what is a sperg?

Usually Korean-American girls with daddy issues

>i'm gonna marry a qt korean pop singer and she's really gonna love me and we'll be together forever i'll show you!

something a faggot would include in their vocabulary

it's a you

>And their languages, jesus fucking christ...
Korean is one of the easiest languages to learn. How fucking dumb are you trying to be?

I live in Korea, am married to a Korean, and did well before I was married. AMA.

thank you, ya tautologicunt

pics

youre both faggots

How do you like using Internet Explorer for everything?

Advice on trying to get a Korean girlfriend. I'm from the US. Do they actually want someone with lot of money? Or prefer a specific race? What's the difference between Korea born Koreans and out of Korea born Koreans?

wifes vag plz

Hate it. I do all my banking on my work computer which I will infest with their active X garbage. Don't touch the korean net on my personal comp.

ㅋㅋㅋ

>implying that samsung phones use microsoft
>being this much of an idiot

I'm not saying they're hard to learn, I'm saying they sound like shit.

I mean first off, trying to get a GF of a particular race is bound to fail. You're just being the creepy dude who wants to date them because of the color of their skin and not who they are, it's pretty obvious to any half intelligent girl. Asians are really aware of people just chasing them because of yellow fever, they will steer clear of you.

Korean born Koreans get plastic surgery like people buy cars and can shoot firearms.

this is sound advice, but i wonder if it is fair... i don't mind liking me for being tall and i have no more control over that than a korean does for being asian... yellow fever sounds bad... but they be pretty

Sauce ?

Name?

I've seen this work before for a white guy. At first, it was obvious and he only got girls who were completely ostracized in school. Now as an adult, nobody gives a shit. It is time to be an adult user.

Any further advice for this? How do i make it seem like I'm not desperate and just living normal life and if I do get to meet one during college or even after develop a relationship without all the "oh Asian gf fuck yes" stuff?

>How do i make it seem like I'm not desperate and just living normal life

it's too late user. it's time to seppuku.

put yourself in situations... join a taekwondo class... take up bonzai... drive around and wait for one to crash in to you

just rent an asian hooker and you will find that being a virgin wasn't so bad after all

I mean these are questions about how to date a girl, not about how to date a korean girl.

where's that guy's wife

She left him for a Korean guy.

Go back to kpg fampai

girlfriend is obsessed with KPOP I hope they all get nuked, I can't stand their race.

if you hate asians so much why are you on Sup Forums the weebo board

not posting my wife

because she's imaginary

i love korean girls..

one of the main reasons i stayed here

anyone else in korea?

She's a pillow.