How are people with low iq treated in ur country?

how are people with low iq treated in ur country?

my iq is 94

the only people ever stigmatized for their IQ here is when people go and "brag" how they have 120+ IQ but they're just normies trying to feel special.

Or autimal losers trying to feel special. ;_;

i also do this, but its usually because i get obliterated by their intellect and try to protect my ego

why is it so hard for people to accept their inferior iq

speaking honestly here, IQ doesn't matter as much as working hard and having connections. I'm not really that smart, but because I manage my time and have had some connections to jobs, I've gotten into a good grad school. Ask me to solve a Rubiks cube and I would probably end up breaking it apart.

the only time I say IQ really matters is if you are trying to determine if someone is genuinely mentally/developmentally handicapped, or if someone is a freakish math genius. I'd say everyone else is somewhere around the average, above or below it, but that doesn't matter too much

s-stay strong hans

iq has nothing to do with academic success unless you are a pure math phd terence tao tier autist

I BELIEVE THIS AS WELL

why point out that you are a grad student then?

I was just saying that I am not smart, but working hard carried me through. I agree with you

Very poorly, I was bullied by teachers for not getting math.

t. 89iq

you're average for your country though, not bad.

t. retarded by swedish standards

>tfw to intelligent too ruin my country with rapefugees

They make so many friends.

usually we elect them to political positions

im dumb

>too intelligent to be measured

>how are people with low iq treated in ur country?

get are directed to a Hauptschule.
Which means you are fucked for life and have to spend your prime years with sandnigger and turd immigrants.

t. Gymnasium Elite

>get
*you

i need 20 iq points

bump

they're treated too well

you ar e gneious in rROMANI-a
my q i is 12 i m dmumb

>how they are treated

they are allowed to vote

>how they should be treated

they should be shot

i couldn't memorize all those trigonometric equations

We call them "normal people"

Lucky you. Stupid people are the happiest because they're to dumb to see the World as what it really is.

pillow on face, problem solved

We treat them like everyone else. In Denmark, all people are equal

My IQ is also 94. I'm only 18 though

The only time I had mine tested was for job placement, and my social disability overruled everything else.

The living standard of service and trade workers in the US is very poor compared to that of the more advanced Northern European economies, so I imagine it would be far more pleasant to be stupid in Denmark than in Alabama.

>psychologist administered test put me in the 135+ group
>online IQ tests put me in the 110-120 range
Where did you test your IQ?