Has /b eaten or had his ass licked?

Has /b eaten or had his ass licked?

Both, it's amazing

I always eat my girlfriend's ass, and she's eaten mine a couple of times. I much prefer eating it, though.

For her reaction or your enjoyment

Have eaten, never gotten it though. Love it, would do it every day if I could

Yea. Make sure they have a bath or shower first. No regerts

not yet

mine eats it nonstop and loves it

yes. both. with almost every hookup clean or no clean. yummy

Both

current gf won't eat my ass, pisses me off

Have you made a point of telling her to do it not just asking

>story time
>went to new year's eve party
>meet dirty freaky chick that won't stop flirting
>end up getting wasted af and take her to my place cuz she looked pretty hot now
>i take shower
>bitch waits for me in room
>i come in naked and shes naked so we basically pull a fucking maverick and i literally slip mu cock into her mid air like i fucking celestial steed
>we fuck for awhile and i got the whiskey dick so i say bitch suck my dick
>freaky bitch obv down
>bitch sucks my dick for like 5 mins
>random salips finger in my but and starts licking my gooch
>whydoilikethis.jpeg
>bitch stops touching my butt hole and i fart
>bitch stops sucking my dick
>we make the most awkward eye contact ever
>i slowly lay down and cover myself to go to sleep
>she was gone in the morning
>im scarred for life

Yes. Have a sub-fag that I found on CL.

He loves to suck married men off, and eat their asses. He has a special rimming seat made- basically a metal frame just high enough for him to fit his head under, with a toilet seat on top so he has full access to my ass with no weight on his face. He has eaten me for 90 mins in one session. He's a good sub, and like to please.

Ate my ex gf ass when we were drunk and horny. My mouth smelt like dirty ass. Gives my a boner thinking about it, that dirty little virgin. Bad hygiene though, yet i'd do it all again haha.

I wan't to ask my currant gf to play with my ass but fear her reaction not to mention the stigma of "what are you gay". Like when she is scratching my balls with her finger nails and goes down to my gouch area it feels like heaven, i try to lift my ass up to her nails in a subtle way but she lifts her nails up as I raise my hole to them.

I don't fuking know

More pics of them they look fun! Id let her eat mine or eat the yellows ass every day

why did i read this

Same

Coz you're intrigued, and want to try it?

He gives great head too, and wants me to fuck him, but I'm holding off on that for a while.

Made him edge for a week, and then let him wank to completion while eating my ass. He wasn't happy when I made him eat it all

you dun goofed on that one.

Thats fuking hot as, is he a girly twink? please say yes

any pics?

Have you ever cum while he was eating your ass? cant imagine anything more cum explosive inducing

Yeah, it feels really good

Love eating my girlfriends ass, new had a bad experience with it yet and doubt it'd stop me from keeping on doing it.

She's eaten mine a few times too, but not ass intense as I do hers. But feels fucking amazing. Convinced her a few weeks ago to put a finger in it too while riding me. Came in seconds!

Yeah it was alright.

I was kind of disgusted with her after she did it though....like she licked my dirty fucking ass, its fucking nasty.

That makes her more of your bitch

I lick my gf's butthole whenever i go down on her and she goes from squeals to moans in like 5 tongue strokes.

She's never eaten my ass out though. I honestly have no interest for it which is probably why she wants to so much. I'm just legit not turned on by her doing it to me, I've always been the dominant one in bed so the idea of a girl licking my ass out with my legs in the air like a toddler is a complete boner killer. She's fingered my butthole when I've cum, which felt great but not life changing. Nothing beats bareback PIV creampie when you feel every drop exit your balls straight to where it belongs. Pill ftw

I like my wife ass as often as I can (when we are clean.) She never eats mine, though, but none of us is very interested in doing so.

It is very funny, because she starts very tense, but after the first stroke of my tongue her cheeks are wide open for me to bury me face. Fuck, I'm getting a boner just o think about it!

Pics of her and that ass?

Three times. First one was an older married woman I was fucking around with. She offered to do mine and I passed, then, knowing she was into it I went after hers later and she went nuts. Then I let her lick mine and it was nothing special.

The second time was with a woman I was living with and almost married. I did it to her unexpectedly and it shocked her but in no time she was grinding it into my face and moaning. She would never ask for it, never return the favor (fine by me), and never let me kiss her after I did it but she loved it and could cum from it.

The final one was with my wife. I did it once and she hated it. Never been back there and it sucks. I miss doing it.

Only once my wife did after much vodka, only brushed up against my ahole directly, briefly, & it caused me to immediately shoot all over her face & hair. About 2 years ago. Imguess she thinks it's gross.

Me and my friends all eat black men's assholes. It's a fun way to get them off and it tastes really fucking good.
Pussy free white boi pride!

Women I've noticed love it if they are comfortable with themselves

not the same user, but her reaction
something about really getting a girl satisfied that's so hot

You should have titled your post: Being a Man

Same same, love eating ass & puss. Doesn't give me the jewels tbh

Both ex girlfriends enjoyed it when I licked their ass. usually pretty good experience. Not into having mine licked but the reaction is the best

I do it and my gf seems to tolerate/silently too proud to let me know she enjoys it now. Used to not like it..

Only after showers or in the shower

She did it once to me, was ok.

I sometimes finger her and then let her lick my fingers. We did that once where I made out with her, watched her lick my fingers and then I kissed her for the taste. This turned into us both tasting my finger with her, and now I secretly want to suck a dick with her and getting a bj by two at once is a huger fetish of mine...afraid to tell her lol

just let her lay down on the bed w/ face up and throat fuck her... when you want to get ur ass licked pull her towars you so she reaches your asshole with her face... no legs up in the ait like toddler and its still dominant... my solution to the problem... i hate the legs up thing too

For a Jetski...

My wife rims me once a week. She seems to like it, it was her idea... I'm not complaining tho.

I have her lay in her back in edge of bed and just sit my asshole right on her mouth. Then one of us jerks my cock. She love my balls slapping her in the eyes knowing I'm about to nut all over her ass she as he tongue up my ass

both, why ?

Most like one or the other