Does anyone actually take a shower every single day?

Does anyone actually take a shower every single day?

I take a bath

No, i took my last shower 1 and a half week ago.

only if i work out

I take a shower twice a day. One in the morning one at night. I come from an oily french family

Who takes a shower every day? I take one a week, sometimes two, once in a while three but usually no more than twice a week.

Yes every day after work. >Construction

Yes I do.

Usually in the morning so I don't piss of my family/coworkers.

You heathens need to start taking showers more. Jesus.

only if i will have sex

every morning a long 45 minutes
(i'm usually hungover because fuck my life)

I don't if I'm not doing anything that day.

Every other day, taking a shower everyday is pretty bad for your skin

Every morning, because I wake up looking like someone dumped a jug of grease on my head.

>inb4 you destroyed your skin
I know enough people that shower and wash their hair daily and all of them could easily skip showers for 5+ days without looking nearly as greasy as I do.

I usually do, but if I'm not going to leave the house on a certain day (usually sundays) I usually don't shower

Same here

Never in the morning.
On evenings but only when I've left the house that day. Four times a week that is.

same here. It's really only the time I need one and since I work out 2-3 times that pretty much covers it.

Once a day

I would only not shower if I don't need to leave the house at all. People who say showering every day is bad for you are retarded. Nothing wrong with standing under some hot water, just don't shampoo your hair and use a strong soap every time you shower

I do but I work on my feet's so it gets real musty down there.

Yes

Shower you disgusting pig.

Every morning, can't imagine starting my day any less than fully fresh.

Hers ur (you) now stop posting in every thtread

Once every morning, only wash after gym (which i go to every day). So twice a day, sometimes another time to clean out hair product

Only when I go out. I feel dirty if I just take a Russian bath.

Yeah or i smell like ball sweat from work.

Once every morning, a second time after working out (i.e. every 2 -3 days).
I feel like shit whenever I oversleep and don't have time to shower.

Take a cold shower and drink water you faggot.

Mostly every day. Sometimes, though, I get so depressed I go a week or two without showering. Life is dark sometimes. Very dark. I think she stopped moving.

I do. It's usually very fast and I use extremely mild soap/shampoo. I actually need to wash my hair quite often because of extremely light (no flakes or other disgusting shit at all) but somewhat itchy dermatitis.

You're gross

I shower or take a bath from Monday to friday because I work. I still smell by the end of the day. particularly in summer. That is with using anti persparent as well.

Weekends I tend not to get washed everyday or when I am off work.

I am not fat and I don't sweat much so if I smell at the end of the day after getting a shower/bath in the morning and using anti persparent then you fuckers must be really ripe.

I bet you are nose blind but the people who come in contact with you won't be.

every morning, feel dirty otherwise, you get used to it feeling better

i sweat a lot an i drive 16 km bike a day so ya i need to take a sower every day

Fuck, guys, you all are seriously lacking in hygiene. Of course I shower every day.

every day