What country without criminals, corruption, jews and ukrainians? Low percent of it all is ok too...

What country without criminals, corruption, jews and ukrainians? Low percent of it all is ok too. I am not a nationalist, I am asking by another reason.

Also, this country should to be not religious too much, without wars, with good economic situation, where possible to find a job.

Where police and laws work well. Where possible to live with family.

What countries can be in the list of my wishes?

antartica

russia

It is not funny

japan i guess

Free Ukraine
Free Sakha Republic
Free Chechnya
Free Kuril Islands

Biggest polish cities. People are not religious, no war, good economic situation, finding job is easy as fucking. There are no Jews, no corruption, criminals went to UK. Only a little bit Ukrainians :(

Where I can find statistics for countries with search by critereas? Any websites instead of numbeo?

Thanks for the advice, but ukrainians is a problem for me

with that level of english I highly doubt you'll have the qualifications needed to easily migrate to any country.

also, I bet that virtually everyone would rather you thought they lived in a shithole than encourage you to migrate.

I have qualification and have only grammar issues in english. Anyway, I will be happy to work even in mcdonalds or starbucks, but not for persons with criminal menthality, like we have fully here.

I really starting to hate it all. And it is not my fall, this people really doing my life too bad.

I hate this fucking kolomoyskiy and his band, cockholes, police, which don't work and any criminal dumbs, which I see here often.

United Arab Emirates.

In what city do you live right now? How much do you make per month?

how old are you?
at the risk of repeating myself, your english is shit, which is a really odd trait in people that browse Sup Forums, except for frogs and chinks ofcourse.

by the way, you should be able to find all the information you're looking for on your own, with basic stats.
but you want to move to a country with a high HDI, a good median income or gdp per capita and low level of corruption.
the no jews might be a big problem though, if it is a deal breaker then I'm afraid you can start to cross out a bunch of countries

Australia

Can you fix my grammar mistakes, please?

>without criminals, corruption

nah, it'd take too long, hope I helped you out otherwise.

It is very religious, it follows the fucking Sharia law for god's sake

>I have qualification(s) and have only grammar issues in english. Anyway(s), I will be happy to work even (at) mcdonalds or starbucks, but not for (people) with criminal (mentality), like we have () here.

>Thanks for the advice, but ukrainians (are) a problem for me

>Where I can find statistics for countries (where i can) search by critereas? Any websites instead of numbeo?

>What (are) countr(ies) without criminals, corruption, jews and ukrainians? Low percent () is ok too. I am not a nationalist, I am asking (for) another reason.

>Also, this country should to (not be too) religious, without wars, with good economic situation, (and) where (it is) possible to find a job.

>Where police and laws work well. Where (it is) possible to live with (a) family.

>What countries can be in the list of my wishes?

not perfect but its an improvement. your english is pretty good, i can understand everything you said which is the most important thing. much better than my russian)

I don't think, that i have too much problems in the messages. So, looks like jewish detected

Finland,
Russians are the biggest immigrant group in the country.
1300 jews in the whole country. Unknown number of Ukrainians, but not many.
Lot of people belong to the church, but in reality people are non-religious.
Corruption,,, well, you might get seizures from the contrast to Russia.
Wars,,, You guys are the ones we have been fighting during history for so many times that it´s funny. So, if you are not attacking, we are not in a war.
Economy, it´s not great, but it´s ok and it´s getting better.
Finding a job, this might be a bit harder, but it can be done. It´s not easy for finns either.
Police and laws work, but are stricter than nazis.

>I don't think, that i have too much problems in the messages.

you definitely get the message across, yes.
but your english is still shit, you sound like a retarded robot.