I just got fucked in the ass by a tranny. AMA

I just got fucked in the ass by a tranny. AMA

Do you have sex with men?
Not trannies, men.
How'd your butt and mind enjoy it?

Fag

No, I don't have sex with men. Only trannies. My butt hurt at first, but loved it during and after. It still feels good. My mind is fine with it.

Not really a question but ok

greentext story

Got pics?

>No, I don't have sex with men. Only trannies.

Dude... I have some news for you.

How much imagination did you have to use to believe you're having sex with a chick with a dick

Not much to tell.
>be me
>be 28
>be horny motherfucker who lives with a wife that doesn't like sex anymore, lets it happen whenever you want it, but just kinda waits for you to finish. Not sure why, but she stopped enjoying sex about 18 months ago.
>wife goes to sleep
>live in shitty Asian country
>seen trannies about 5 minutes away by motorcycle for years now get an idea
>take motorcycle to tranny street, have a look around, choose one with nice legs, and big tits
Cont?

Tfw tranny chasers only want big fake tits on tgirls... I refuse to have surgeries of any kind

No pics
However you see it, enjoy it
Not sure what you mean. I don't see them as chicks with dicks. I see them as trannies, which is how I described them. So no imagination at all really.

Didn't really go looking for fake tits, she just caught my eye.

who has a bigger dick?

cont, faggot

Bumping for more greentext

Did it cum in your butt?

And when will you die of aids?

"?" Out of 10?

by Taylor Swift?

To be honest I like little titties on trans or otherwise

Just be fem and not a gender fuck with a beard

>I ask her how much to play around, she says $10 (this is a 3rd world country)
>I ask if she has condoms, she says yes
>ask if there is somewhere we can mess around, she points to a house maybe 50m away
>we get inside, we get naked(well I get naked, she keeps certain clothes on to keep the female illusion alive
>she puts condom on my now erect cock
>she starts sucking my cock, I call her a faggot, a whore, a gay piece of shit (she can't speak English so I don't care

7t/10

Inquiring minds want to know OP

>don't be Gender fuckt with beard
Lol, yeah I can agree to that
Lmfao, damn 10 dollar whores
Not too bad, too bad no pics though.
Dick size?

> lives in shitty Asian country
Chooses tranny over tight LBFM

was it japanese or what ethnicity?

How are you going to enter Valhalla now? You've humiliated yourself in front of the Gods.

Assume thai or filipino

>or what ethnicity?

What's "what ethnicity"?

Yes, it came in my butt. Read story. No I don't have aids. We used a condom. I may die of aids years from now, on a greentext thread not unlike this one.
To be honest, maybe a 5/10. Great legs, but not much else going for her. I was just horny
No, but I wish
Done plenty of LBFM's I just wanted trannies tonight
Japan is not a 3rd world country, it is Asia however
Meh
No

About as big as me so probably like 5-6"

easy answer, fucko. what are you even playing at lol this game is easy.

no disrespect on japan or 3rd world just curious considering pic. did they let you go downtown too? sounds hot

Most trans girls take more time then cis girls these days on their look

That should be applauded.

You truly are a faggot's faggot user
Ty
You're doing gods work

>puts condom on my still flaccid penis. she sucks cock pretty well, way better than my wife does. I get hard quick.
>tell her to bend over so I can fuck her
> she says $10 was for blowjob only, not sex. I agree, and give extra $10
> she bends over, spreads cheeks, put my cock in its ass, start to fuck
> feels good man
>fuck hard whilst calling her a dirty faggot, she complains my cock is too big, I'm pissed off. This bitch is meant to take cock in her ass for a living.
> I instead suggest she fucks my ass ( it's about 7 inches, thick at the head, thin at the bottom)
>she agrees and puts on a condom, I position myself missionary with my ass over the and of the bed, grab my knees and pull them back.
Cont?

bump

Yes. With double dubs.

No, I didn't suck her cock. Just didn't feel like doing that at the time
She did spend some time obviously with makeup etc. I didn't care, I just wanted someone with a cock that looked like a woman.
Yeah, faggot or not I am going to do it again, I'm addicted to fucking tranny butt, and getting my ass fucked now. It started out of pure sexual frustration, and trannies are just easier to get in my area. Now When I cheat, I only cheat with ladyboys.

Nice trips chekd! What is lbfm?

Nice trips

I know I take care of my body, but I don't do makeup passed lipstick

Little brown fucking machine
AKA Asian woman

On my experiences, asians suck in bed... like bad

The natural look is good.

Pic?

Dear user
Please stop fethisizing our proud trans community

Trips of truth!

Look at all this trips! This is get thread now! Holy third world asian faggot dude!

How many have you had? Girls from most places suck in bed if you don't encourage them to let the freak out.

>She rubs her now erect cock on my ass, I tell her to go slowly (copping dick in my ass is still new to me)
> she eases her way in, it hurts, she slowly starts fucking
>starts to feel good, I start telling her she should fuck me harder, she doesn't understand (in her own language I say "hard, do it hard faggot")
> she grabs my hips and fucks me with all her power
> she pulls out and motions me to bend over. I oblige her
> she jams her cock balls deep, and pounds the shit out of my ass
> quickly she starts to breath heavy, and slows down trying not to cum
> I am so close now, I scream at her not to stop, she must continue
>her pace picks up again, I feel myself getting close to orgasm
Cont?

Cutie detected

i second this question

keep going

Lol, just watching the thread though

I don't care if I do fetishise you faggot. Be glad anyone wants to fuck you. Now show cock, tits, ass or GTFO
I'd fuck you user.Mine was bigger, not that it counts

Start posting please.

Dubs has spoken, show tits and ass

Haha, I'm not one that you can toss 20 bucks at and have sex with
Nah, I'm just hear for the story, bored as fuck and in pajamas ALL day today. Later I'll climb in a trap thread and drink and post OC..... maybe

Watch only
Guard yer secrets well
And fuck the hateful faggots in this post

user... do u like older gentleman who will take you shopping?

OP is a shitty storyteller just steal the spotlight.

Or post some of your old stuff

Dear effing god, thank you to whomever posted this!!!!

>As I'm almost about to cum, she stops,
> I'm angry at this point of missing out on a prostate orgasm and demand she fuck me
>she pumps about 5 more times, then gets super fast, sighs loudly, pulls her cock out and apologises for cumming.
>I look at the condom as she takes it off
>Holy shit, that bitch Came BUCKETS!!
> the condom is full about 1.5 inches from her penis
>I am so close to cumming right now I don't care
> I grab the tranny, and throw her on to the bed, she looks terrified
> I start to stroke my cock, the look of terror on her face make me cum buckets in about 2-3 pulls.
> I try to cum on her penis, but I shoot ribbons of cum all over the wall, her face, her belly, and when calmed down, the last of it coats her cock and balls,
> I watch as the cum slowly runs down her balls and onto her ass
>she shows me the bathroom, I wash, get dressed, come home and start a thread on Sup Forums

>I wana be a sissy/tranny
>my secret fetish.
Unfortunately im a 6'4'' 19 st brick shit house security guard and girls love me.
>feels wierd man.

who is this?

who is it though

I really like men who can be gentlemen, being spoiled is cool too, haha but I have to warn you I'm terrible when shopping with.
Haha, he's doing aight methinks. -shrug-
Here's another pic though
Sadly after 4 months of hormones I barely squeeze a drop... still masturbate like 3 or 4 times a day though x.z

>trannies
> not men

kys

How much did it cost?

I agree, if you say you are trap in a trap/tranny thread, then Femanon rules apply
Well I don't really care, you were not there for me to choose, but hey. If you really are trap, good on you. People really do appreciate what it is that you are doing
Sorry that my story bores you. Maybe you can do better. My green text is finished, please do better. I'm waiting for OC to fap to later
6"4' or not, if you pass, guys will be hell into you. Embrace it, do not deny it. And most of all enjoy it
Thanks user, I needed to tell someone.
I would like to hear a story from you. You look great!!
Fuck off homo

See:

All up, about $20

>be me
>5'5"
>Slender waist
>huge green eyes, long lashes
>Almost no body hair
>all these things would make me a perfect trap
>huge fucking chest and shoulders. 41"

You're the cutie from last night c:

I hope you post more soon. You all killed it yesterday, fapped like 3x in a row.

No you fuck off you fucking fruit. How the hell is some queerfag that fucks men with fake tits and makeup going to call someone else a homo? Someone needs to gas you degenerates

yeah right, my Jaw and frame are fucking huge, i could literally never pass, id be one of those manly dirty trannies, thats worse than being an attractive male. I like girls too though so my life is meh and always will be. gg,

Not a boring story. Mostly black trans prostitutes around here where I live. I have one that we trade oral on the regular. I'd love to be somewhere with some asians to try.

Oh, I was saying because you said you would fuck me, lol
And I don't really have too many stories, I have a time that a couple coerced me into having a threesome by individually hitting on me dressing me up for the first time and then we all got drunk together and it just got exciting. But alas, I haven't the story telling abilities to portray said events well.

Will you go back to her?

Very cute! Do you have move pics? Kik perhaps?

Angeles Cid

I'd let her gag the shit out of me.

so whats driving this homosexuality on B

oldfag here, it wasnt always like this

you are sexy user, don't let anyone tell you different. On that note, can we see some nudes??

Haha, well thanks user, someday I wanna be jaw droppingly stunning

It didn't bore me, you just suck at storytelling. You need to add more details to make it erotic that way it doesn't read like a boring script.

I was in Macy's Department Store and went past someone who just about fits your description in full dress and wig looking at women's boots. I can't imagine that there'd be that size there, but maybe they were just looking so they could order something online. But dude was letting their trans flag fly, no shits given. I had to respect that.

Thanks, user.

Got loads of pics, but I've posted the last 2 nights in trap threads, so all my stuff is kinda used, now I wanna have a bit of OC
Also my kik is restricted to good friends and those who find out what trap group I'm in.
Haha, I'm alright, work in progress and such still. But nah, you'll have to lurk trap threads till I post.

People aren't more gay now, they're just more open about their sexuality. Also, don't confuse homosexuality with bisexuality. My theory is that all humans are bisexual, it's our surroundings and upbringing that sets limits for us.

Whoever*

souce pleaze

souce moar?

Just get bone replacement surgery

I can respect that, I posted my kik in a trap thread in /soc/ and had "hey" and "sup" messages for days. Hope I catch you in a trap thread then.

Cut me some slack. On a shitload of gabapentin for a fucked up neck/ pinched nerve so I'm pretty sideways right now.

But I'm secretly sad and humiliated about my poor grammar.