I'm looking forward to using this, but I have only to see bad reviews for it, is it ok Sup Forums?

I'm looking forward to using this, but I have only to see bad reviews for it, is it ok Sup Forums?

I have the chance butt and its great, feels like a real ass. How big is your package?

tbh not that big, about 5 inches :(

Im about the same, if youre pretty thick then go for it, but its designed for bigger dicks. Still feels amazing though

thanks Sup Forumsro, I have seen bad reviews about it and I don't have cash to really throw around

I have one of these. It feels great, and when you're finished, you just turn it inside-out for cleaning. Not all of these fuck toys have that capability.

How much was it?

Super Head Honcho is alright, but it's nothing special. Needs loads of lube to get going, then once you're spent you gotta clean it out afterwards.
Warming it up makes it feel amazing, but dont put it in hot water or it'll split.

protip: get a japanese one

Japanese ones are shit, hastily made, and dont last nearly as long as a simple silicone one.

i got one a while back, they're alright if ur using it by urself. definitely get some gud lube cause it will make the would of a difference. however if u get ur gf to use it on you (mine wont have sex till marriage), its amazing. however people who say they feel real are bs as the real shit feels nothing like this

This wiki is everything you need to know about stickin your dick in plastic

pastebin
/hwhGL66a

(fuck spam filter)

At the end of the day youre fucking a piece of silicon because you cant get real pussy. So if youre ok with that after you blow your load, then maybe it wont be so bad. But honestly its fucking pathetic, and i thank you nerdy little shits for making my day easier by staying in ur room fucking silicon and not talking to my women. Have fun.

This, fuck your hunks of plastic in shame while you build up to each other's assholes faggots...

Have something similar and it's pretty goddamn fantastic. Best stroker I've ever had.

The same can be said about you and your hand faggot

have a fleshlight that I use occasionally, got it on sale 2 years ago and it was about the best $40 i've spent in a while

You never stop jacking off, even in a relationship. These were a step up from that. Great stress relief.

>use it by yourself, gf wont have sex til marriage

This whole scenario will end badly. Letting a chick control your promal urges to the point you fuck a fake pussy. Im 99% positive your gf has either already fucked someone, will cheat on you, or not marry you. Saying youre waiting for marriage is the easiest way to avoid a clingy dudes advances. Because shes allowing you to hang out around her makes me realize you are basically a step above a gay bf or one of her gfs. She keeps you around because you do shit for her. And my money says youre not getting any blowjobs or rarely a handjob. Youvd been going down on her and she agreed to hold the silicone pussy so you could fuck it and come as close to possible as a real hand besides your own touching your penis. Sad day bro. Go bang a bitch. Dont let a chick control you. Shell honestly have more respect for you cause girls are retarded that way. Chicks dont want lap dogs. They want dudes that are fucking. Fucking her or some other chick. Trust me.

What fleshlight?

So, you opened this thread just to be an asshole? Yeah, your life must rock

How thick would that be? Like 5-6" thick?

i actually dont give a fuck about her. all she is to me is someone to hold on to for looks(she is maybe 7/10) when im hanging with friends. also ive already cheated on her a couple of times.

What if he just respects her and agrees? Don't be so know-it-all, you little bitch

No it cant. Cause the act of getting online and buying fake pussies. Lol. Dude its really funny and sad at the same time. Use that money on a goddamn gym memebership. Can you imagine how disappointed your ancestors would be if they saw you? Lol. They fucking raped and pillaged to ensure their place on the foodchain so their heirs can fuck silicon pussy cause they cant get the real shit. Your grandaddy is crying while you cum into your failure vagina. Lol

Lol. You're what's wrong with the world. Men and women should fuck more plastic. Women are so pathetic using their completely unnatural dildos and men are pathetic because they don't use their hand and use a silicon sleeve? Actually what the fuck are you talking about underage bitch?

Alien, in hindsight I should have gotten the Flight or one of those covert ones since they're smaller

The rape-axe

Lol he doesnt. I do know it all. Didnt you read his response. He knows hes a cuck. I know it cause i lived it bro. Trying to drop some knowledge on you overly faggy nerds. I used to be anninsecure little faggot once upon a time. But if you make the change one day you can shit all over the nerds on Sup Forums.

Same can be said of you squirting your cum into your palm fuckboy

This

My ancestors were using their own sex toys, my ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

I can feel you lying. I hit a little too close to home and youre trying to justify the situation. Leave her. Be a man. She'll probably have sex with you if you do that. Id personally drop to a 5/10 to fuck with the 7/10 head. And then just say shes hotter and has more to offer you. Your 7/10 will drop to her knees. And then just say you dont want head cause your a man with real man needs. Bitch will get naked. Fuck her. And leave her. She will be coming after you as well as her friends.

You're a fucking 1/10 beta fat cuck. Get the fuck out of my b , bitch. I'm a fucking superstar and you're a little fatty boy who can't do shit.

Women fucked dildos cause its their choice. Women do not have to try to get laid. They say, hey i want dick and some loser will do it. Its how it works. A women that uses a dildo is more respectable because she is activey avoiding sex with the wrong idiot.

Dudes will fuck anything because they cant get pussy. Its pathetic. Would you ever look up to someone who fucks silicon. Lol. Its nerdy and loserish. Its throwing in the towel. Its giving up at life. Its actively saying youre a horrible hunter and you rather feast on bugs and deer shit cause you cant catch any big game.

haha, jeez you calling me a liar. sadly i am content with what i have. i dont have to break up with her when i use her to cheat with other (i will be honest and say less attractive) chicks.

ha ha ha ha. You gonna cuddle with ur pussy after you cum? You need 2 tissues. One for the mess and the other for the tears.

i got a used one off ebay for 20$ its ok but there are better models out there

I have a GF and use a fleshlight. I'm away at college for 3-4 weeks at a time and not a cheating asshole so....

You sound like youre pretty poor

Ya i fuck real women. But ya whatever you need to tell yourself to keep you from being depressed about ur life. Im sure your ancestors are happy with your amazon purchases. Lol. Ha ha ha. Just stay away from chicks cause youll scare them. But then again that makes me look better. So just do your thing.

Ha ha ha. Triggered.

user for High King of Sup Forums!

Whatever you need to tell yourself. Your self esteem is shit. And she knows it.

Your girlfriend is cheating with her asshole. Lol. Youre in college fucking a fleshlight and shes giving bj s at parties in highschool. Thats what happens to college cucks that stay with there highschool girlfriends. Ha ha ha.

I sound like im pretty poor? Lol. Ok buddy.

>used

ITT: losers that cant get pussy unless its on amazon and other losers that are soon to be future cucks

>insisting women shoved phallic wood or stone into their twats for pleasure.

Also, were men circumcised back then?

>i got a used one

Lol fuckin a. A used fake pussy. Thats a new level of low.