Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sahara-desert-snow-first-40-years-rare-photos-atlas-mountains-algeria-karim-bouchetata-a7488056.html
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a straight cisgendered white male

>Most people don't know who he is.
>Some of his 'comedy' videos are embarrassing

Wait... They aren't all comedy?

Who is he?

The most incisive alt right blogger of his generation! Lefty snowflakes and SJW's HATE HIM!

I'm not a liberal retard or liberal douche so he's cool with me

Those that say true and unpopular things are often hated.

The InfoWars logo appears at the end of all of his videos. That's reason enough to call everything he says into suspect.

no idea who he is

quads confirm

Anyone that associate them self with infowars are completely fucking retarded. Those chemtrails retards believe just about any conspiracy theory there is.

is this op really samefagging his own thread?

Don't forget that governments are run by shapeshifting lizards, climate change doesn't exist and that the Earth is flat.

You're legit autistic.

>he believes in climate change

Kek

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sahara-desert-snow-first-40-years-rare-photos-atlas-mountains-algeria-karim-bouchetata-a7488056.html

I can honestly say i agree with him sometimes, hes righht about a lot of these left durp reactions and hes not afraid to bash muslims

What? Do you not understand satire?
Oh, really? I'm sure journalists know better than NASA scientists.
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

My only gripe with him is that he's associated with Alex Jones.

Ahhh.... some the shit Jones says is a little too much for me...but for the most part Paul gets it right....

Because Gavin is the best alt-right boy

I've watched a few of his videos. I find myself mostly agreeing with him, but is that any surprise? He's just reaffirming the blatantly obvious about Muslims, snowflakes, etc. As others have said, the infowars affiliation is rather disconcerting. He probably believes absurd conspiracy theories.

He believes that global warming isn't real. I hope he doesn't believe things Alex Jones does.

The thing I like more about Paul is that he always shows the sources of his information instead of just taking bullshit out of his ass

Maybe some should start a conspiracy theory that seeing a psychiatrist regularly is going to make their already "strong" brain even stronger to resist whatever bullshit their paranoia focuses on

Ummm...Gavin is a Traditionalist with very few Alt right views.......not alt-right

This is what every YouTube-r discussing anything even remotely important needs to do.

He's a white male so people automatically dismiss his opinions when in reality he's really just telling it like it is

He's a shill. A different type of shill but a shill nontheless.

nice