Just thought I should share these creepshots I took... they're not the highest quality possible...

Just thought I should share these creepshots I took... they're not the highest quality possible, but I'll try to take some others as soon as possible - I will post them all at this link:

mega.nz/#F!OI8QWSaS!ilwDrksIE8I7Jw1Uj4Vyzw

If like the pics and got any spare dollars, you can help me pay the rent by donating at [email protected] through PayPal.

good work

Post her face pls, any social media?

I'd prefer not to have her harassed by random people, sorry. Also, ass aside you're not missing much.

If you want I can give you my email and share her IG, it's not for molesting her, it's because this turns me on, you know that ass.. Please.

I'd love to cum on that ass, by the way

I won't be posting her private data, I'm sorry. This is just not gonna happen, too risky for me.

Anyway, check that link from time to time, I'll post moar as soon as possible.

C'mon mante do an exeption for me, I am a good user I take creepshots too.

>If like the pics and got any spare dollars, you can help me pay the rent by donating at [email protected] through PayPal.

Professional creepshooter.
I approve

Well thanks for approving then!
Seriously though, I hope you like that ass. I've got some 1080p vids but I'd rather take some screenshots out of them, instead of posting more than 10GBs of stuff here.

some of those pics seem weirdly stretched, did you edit them?
dont change the aspect ratios

i do what i want fuck you

I only cut off the uninteresting bits, I don't really resize them, so I don't actually know why some would look strange.

rly dude

Okay, I probably cut this one...

np

Can you not? Its really annoying, nobody here will ddos you. ?b/ is full of lazy newfags anyways.

nice shot!

Well, I usually don't edit pics (also I think that one was just like that, I usually point my camera towards the ass, never focusing on the whole body). I'd just like to avoid someone finding out and telling her, I'd be in deep shit.

I feel like you are her teacher

keep up the good work, one of these days i'll dump my collection of OC but I need time to sift through and make sure there is nothing identifying in it.

if i dumped my whole folder I would be FUKED

well there are faces so it's pretty easy to dox her friend, and then your Alice

any creeps on other peeps?

Nope, although that would make it even easier for me to take these pics...

have any older pics homes? or did you just start?

>no vid
come on dude, then again I guess i dont have my 64GB micro SD for nothin

baamp

I've been taking these for quite some time, these are the oldest ones, the new ones are still under "screenshot-time". I've changed my phone, so the new ones will be better.

I do have vids, but I've also have 0.5kb/s upload speed, it would take days just to upload a single video (they're all 1080p)

I know, this one is cut out. Unfortunately the camera was too low.

interesting. I have tons of these but its such a fucking hassle to sort through them haha. keep up the good work and remember not to be a total douche about it

I cant wait to see the new ones. :-D

My buddy catching me while recording...

And posting this is not risky? Faces are always are risk in times of face recognition algorithms, I guess.

I know this one is a risk (although this guy has literally no pics of himself on the internet) but I always laugh at this one, it would be a shame not to share this.

By the way, I'm uploading some new pics to that MEGA link, check it in a few minutes and there will be new stuff.

Also, I hate to ask but if you've got anything you want to donate on my paypal (you find it in OP), please do.

She's not the ugliest person ever. I can deal with all that. Anything for that cuteness butt

That's not her though, it wasn't OP who posted that. See the overall difference in the pics quality. Also, mine are always indoors (as I take them at school) and labeled with her name and the part I'm shooting at (ass/cameltoe mostly, sometimes tits too)

Okay, new pics added to the MEGA link.

This is how much I still have to screenshot, and just because I've already done the most of it.

OP IS LEAVING, ANYTHING FROM NOW ON IS NOT FROM ME.

she is italian

You sure?

italian school and writings