Are all humans in DC universum autistic? Since they clearly have troubles with facial recognition

Are all humans in DC universum autistic? Since they clearly have troubles with facial recognition.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/21/zack-snyder-on-how-batman-v-superman-is-like-watchmen/
youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's called bad writing and horrible characters.

no

Perry does find out

lex luthor is like steve jobs in this universe?
so his getting arrested for terrorism is on page 4A, huh

So if superman were to come back (big if), would it be impossible for there to a be Clark Kent?

yes, Clark Kent is officially dead

Holy shit is this real? This is something you'd see in Superfriends or those horrible comics from the '40s. Timm/Dini would never even do this in their cartoon.

>tfw a rubber mask fooled everyone into thinking a manlet like Zemo was actually muh Bucky

That's just some reporter wtf is wrong with you?

>thinking Superman is some gonna dress up as some nerd in glasses

look at this pleb

that's the point
Clark and Perry have a conversation where Clark emphasizes the importance of choosing to publish the stories that matter.

Superman's death gets first page coverage and Lex's arrest and Clark's death (whose identity is hinted at being discovered by Perry in the chopper scene) are buried in the back.

Easy.
Is capeshit really too smart for you?

Whole death thing is pretty stupid since no one fell for it one second. Could've at least keep him dead till the sequel.

you pulled that out of your ass. stop defending Goyer.

so when superman gets revived how are they going to explain clark kent also coming back?

>Snyder completely changes Superman's personality, turning him into a Manhattan clone
>BUT WE GOTTA HAVE THE GLASSES CUZ THATS HOW THEY DO IT IN DA COMICS

how?
don't see a problem with it

It definitely requires suspension of disbelief. While it's a decent disguise, at some point someone would go "Wow Clark, you kind of look like Superman. Clark come over here and stand next to this picture of Superman, take your glasses off. Look at the similar-" and then everyone would know.

his twin brother, Mark

Why was body in Clarks casket? What was in Supermans casket? Wouldnt the opposite be easier and more logical? - Martha and Lois knew his identity - the casket could be empty. This fucking flick makes no sense.

>Manhattan clone
are you serious? could you elaborate where are they similar?

>they clearly have troubles with facial recognition.
Yep. Mark Wahlberg and Brad Pitt tried to disguise themselves as chinks but they still got spotted.

Snyder really missed the mark on Clark Kent. It defies logic that nobody could piece it together, the way he acted in public.

The worst was when "Clark Kent" and "Bruce Wayne" interacted.

Why is Clark even on the front page of the paper? He's a nobody, just a random journalist and one of the many people who died in that battle.

I always feel like BvS fans are making the movie more smart then it is.

I think Lex got 4th page because that's where Clark Kent was, and they wanted them to share the page, for obvious reasons of dayman vs nightman.

Not because Lex was unworthy, but that Kent was. Also LEx had to tie into supermansdeath, how was this like the 4th page in.

how much did they have to talk about sdupermna, the battle, and the obvious connection to the kryptonian scout ship.

DOESN'T MATTER.

This capeshit is really too "smrt" for me.

What about all the people who look like celebrities in real life?

>front page

I feel like if Mark Zuckerberg were arrested for blowing up Congress, it would be pretty big news.

Maybe that's just me

To be fair, whenever Mark Wahlberg walked past a mirror he screamed "VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT"

>What was in Supermans casket
Nothing, why would the publicly bury an aliens body you fucking idiot marveldrone?

>confirmed retarded
there's a reason why half the movie Perry's asking where Clark is.
If you can't follow this basic plot point this conversation is over.

You sound like another assblasted fanboy to be frank.

So what did the officials/CIA/Men in Black/whatever did with body of dead demigod? GAVE IT BACK TO MARTHA KENT?!

Were you not paying attention? Or are you just being purposefully obtuse. The entire movie was a vessel to rehash the same themes from Watchmen, only with different characters this time around.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/21/zack-snyder-on-how-batman-v-superman-is-like-watchmen/

Do you get upset when people disagree with you about movies?

You shoudn't. Your opinion is intrinsic and nobody is going to invalidate it.

Wouldnt the government be a little suspicious when Bruce says "hey im taking the body, deal with it lol"

Still their personalities are nothing alike, looks like you're being obtuse.
There's a point to be made about the isolation that those powers entail, either way. Don't see how you have a problem with that.

No, batman and wonderwomen took the bodies.
No one outside of them and lex know that clark was superman, so it was just the burial of a reporter.

Fucking idiot, you probably complained about the movie being terrible because it was confoosing

>Do you get upset when people disagree with you about movies?
no, what's your point?

but you're lying because you're clearly upset.

They wouldn't know. You could argue that the gov't could see the fight with their cameras, but it's fucking batman. If he can do anything, he can at least hide a damn body

Well, you're implying that he's retarded because he disagrees with you about movies.

It sure sounds like you're getting upset

?

he is retarded though

Yeah, but he looks exactly like superman. It's the big thing they could have addressed in any number of ways. I mean he works at the newspaper that look at photos of him all day long.

The human mind had a 98% chance of facial recognition. At the very least it would trigger something int eh brain, on one part or another.

that is the psychology of it, and Kent isn't some weakening nerd... that dude makes morpheus looks fat and lazy.

Go to bed Goyer, your script was dogshit.

Those sneaky sneaky glasses. How can masks even compete???

If you have this problem, take it up with the creators of superman themselves you insufferable faggot whiner.

There were 2 burials you dumbfuck. One - Clarks with folks from Smallville and 2nd one - Supermans with fucking jets, marines and 1000's of people. Dont tell me NOBODY checked Sups casket, NOPE, nobody... LETS MAKE A HUGE FUCKING FUNERAL FOR EMPTY CASKET GUYS!

That's how Superman rolls

>blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/21/zack-snyder-on-how-batman-v-superman-is-like-watchmen/
this explains kent Erectial Dysfunction.

I've been reading that newspaper and its copy-pasting the same paragraphs over and over.

Yeah, well I think their budget was a bit bigger then the 75 cents a day that they were being paid.

hundreds of million dollar budget, and the best we get is Snyder gets his tendies and licorice whips? You know his budget for licorice on set is probably the sum total the creators for superman made for like 30 years.

YES, they do empty casket funerals all the damn time. For soldiers who are kia and blown to bits, or go missing. Is Sup Forums your only connection to the outside world? I can't call you a dumbass if you've never heard of that before, but it's looking like a tough call at this point.

>There's a point to be made about the isolation that those powers entail
If you agree with me, then why are you being such a faggot about it?

>both nigh-omnipotent beings revered as Gods
>both feel disconnected from humanity
>both question if they can save everybody, why they should save everybody
>both put themselves into exile when they feel judged
>both feel connected to humanity through a relationship to a human woman

Its broad strokes sure, but its patently obvious what Snyder was trying to do. If you're going to keep denying it outright, there's no point in talking to you. Belligerence isn't conducive to conversation.

BVS always seem to draw out the autists who can't discuss the movie's flaws if their life depended on it.

So why did the dirt lift off?

because Caville has 5 more pictures on his contract

Because the kent's had a full casket and the military had an empty one. Supes comes back to life.

because there are no flaws, you don't understand deeper symbolism, yuo autstic.

just kidding :D i know what you mean. it's called satire/trolling

The fuck are you talking about?

one is excusable the other isn't

Yeah lets scratch a classic story because we have more money now XD reddit gold pls?

To be fair Superman is balding, Clark Kent is not.

I'm glad BvS got the watchmen treatment.

well at the least, just get an actor that could have pulled that off from the start. I mean, that's what's called "ACTING" right?

you can get an "actor" to "pretend" to be a different "character" I don't know if I am using the right lingo for you.

It's but yeah, Zack Snyder's Superman is really original and refreshing take on the classic Watchmen story, as well as an interesting promotion of 5 other inter-connecitng movie series.

It will be interesting to see how much the wonderwoman movie will be just like Suckerpunch :D

DID YOU SEE THAT AQUAMAN MOMENT.

THE THEATER WAS JUST UP IN THEIR SEATS CHEERING! MARVEL SHOULD BE TAKING NOTES

>just like Suckerpunch
lmao the funny thing is youre most likely right.

But uh, every single superman film has had the same actor for clark, why is it a problem now? Because you have to be 'that guy' who ha sto point out a problem every time?

The ONLY reason casual fans like Superman is because of Christopher Reeve

He is the ONLY reason Superman is "good" because of his portrayal of Clark and Superman

This picture actually looks like 2 different people

not a different actor, but just a guy that could play chracters you know... that would have been what i would have looked for in superman more then just a guy with muscles.

literally anyone can be given muscles.

Why? we already had Watchmen

If Snyder was so intent on do The Dark Knight Returns, then he should have just done a straight adaptation, set in the future.

The script did a really poor job of mashing the up with Death of Superman, and all the hamfisted DCEU shit.

"casual"? I think you mean everyone in the world. That dude was based.

>It will be interesting to see how much the wonderwoman movie will be just like Suckerpunch :D

Snyder is not that involved in her movie and it was made when the movies were still supposed to be "serious and realistic"

If he was the director and it was already in this phase of "it has to be fun", it would absolutely be like Sucker Punch 2

There are some Snyder influence there though

Just like how Michael Bay only had his name attached to TMNT, WW will be shit because Snyders name is attached to it

Directors that only make crap, also work on crap

oh man, you can't talk to plebs about what story telling in films is. they think it's suppose to be this bad, they've never watched a movie with a good storyline. They're just MCUcks that want to rebel against mainstream or finally interested to a comicbookshit movie done differently.

It's not really criticism of the film as much as it is of the genre. These are the same people that cheered during the opening scene to The Dark Knight Rises.

It's never going to happen to see an intelligent look at BvS on Sup Forums because of the trolls or actual retards.

Babydoll is Wonder Woman's granddaughter.

I feel like Snyder could be the new M Night Shyamalan, but focuses on trying to be like Michael Bay too much to fail that hard. Snyder does amazing Video Game movies, that's almost always been his goal I think. Which is weird, because I don't think he's played many games.

word

Superman is 2 roles, and he nailed them both. Reeve didn't let the glasses be the only difference between the two, he completely changed his personality, going from a mild-mannered, clumsy, forgettable reporter to the man of steel.

You'd actually believe that Reeve was playing 2 different characters. Caville's Clark Kent was such a meager disguise, it strains credibility that he was never picked out as Superman. Sad when the movie was striving for "realism"

>you can't talk to plebs about what story telling in films is
Is English your first language?

Ah yes, I see the resemblance in the hairline.

Also, it's a subtle detail but the hair parting on different sides is a nice touch too.

No one even imagines that Superman has a secret identity. Why would Superman go around playing pretend reporter for a dying institution?

Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean it's bad quality. Didn't they teach this school?

Agreed, here's a great example.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

Note how his entire body language and affect change, you really would think they were two different people if you met them, true kino.

not really
everyone in smallville knew he was Superman and could just say he went deep cover for a scoop