To be fair, he should have been black

To be fair, he should have been black.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3bS60uY2CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that would be racist

Yea, because having Tarzan: "The King of the Apes" portrayed by a nigger would go over so well.....

Princess and the frog should be the last the cartoon movie starring a nigger main character

I feel like there would've been a backlash if a black person played the Ape Man.

leave us alone

whatever you do i do it too show me everything and tell me how it all means something and yet nothing to me...

Explain why. What difference would it have made?

When I was in high school, some kid said that he was meant to be black but they made him Spanish for the Disney version.

He's a shipwrecked english child

He also had a for real Unicron toy and a PlayStation 6

>english child
>white
He should have been muslim

KILL EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.EXE

Blacks being raised by gorillas makes more sense considering their common ancestor.

original book tarzan was an english nobleman who bragged himself as killer of black men.

The original creator probably thought about that when he made up the story

>make the king of apes a nigger

>England
>Muslim
Not for much longer, you filthy Bremainer.

I may check it out. I've read some comic adaptations, and pastiche workd by phillip José Farmer. The books are sounding crazier and crazier from what I've been hearing over the years.

HAHAHHAHA YES! YES HE SHOULD HAVE THE MEMES XDDD BUTTHURT BRITBONG HAHAH XDD

i wanna know can you show me i want to know about these strangers like me tell me more can you show me something's familiar about these strangers like me...

Just like caveman roles tarzan will always be white.

Basically the only things the Jews will never change from white are primitive humans, nazis and slave owners.

he should have been brown

Except that his parents were British nobles.
Clayton was his cousin.

I had a for real Unicron toy, though.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3bS60uY2CY

do you think Disney will get away with the white savior stuff in their inevitable live action version?

hush little darling it'll be allright just take my hand hold it tight i will protect you from all around you i will be here don't you cry for one so small you seem so strong my arms will hold you keep you safe and warm...

That shit was good though. Gets a lot of undo hate despite being one of the last 2d animated features disney put out.