Hey everyone

Hey everyone,
We are two art students studying at the Willem de Kooning academy in Rotterdam, and we are doing a project on taboos. Our subject is paedophilia, and we are posting some of our work and questions on the internet, and are looking for a discussion on the subject, which we will add to our project.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

its pretty cool

thread derails in 30...29...28...

Why don't you ask your political leaders?

Stopped reading at "art students"

My thought is that you and all similar pedophiles should kill themselves, from the developmentally delayed autists to the brilliant but twisted polymaths. Having spent years interacting with, studying, watching people obsessed with taboos, I have come to realize that they are on the whole detrimental to the species and anyone exhibiting attraction towards the perverse for perverseness' own sake should be culled from the gene pool by their close relatives or by their own hands for the good of mankind.

Tldr anyone?

this is the shit you kids learn about in school?

jesus christ the race is fucked

Tits and a time stamp or GTFO

>paedophilia

>the woman in the grey jumper near the back was so shocked that she duplicated herself

Said the neckbeard lurking on /b

Self loathing much faggot?

Kankerneger

For real, you can actually make the world a better place just by getting rid of yourselves. You won't need to keep getting triggered every day and posting the familiar psychobabble that brings back your feelings of safety and seals away your knowledge of what a comprehensively terrible person you are. No more guilt, no more shame, no more nights weeping alone before you go right back to it out of a lack of resolve. No more staving off self-awareness with more overstimulation, no more building yourself a safe space in your mind, insulated from all introspection.

A little momentary pain and it can all be over.

I think all pedos should register as sex offenders. I think they shouldnt be allowed to be near kida or have kids of their own. Sentences for crimes relating to pedophilia should be more severe and those who share it should be killed. Ideally, they should just all be executed but that wouldn't be possible

Thanks a lot everyone for your quick replies!
We are happy you are so exited about the subject!
What are you guy's thoughts on law currently fighting it? what could be improved once a sex offender is caught? Is there a better solution for these sex offenders?

Here in holland people that are caught dont nesscessarily get mental help?
Would that even work?

Keep up the comments!

Ja lekker betrouwbare bronnen jongens, heel wetenschappelijk allemaal.

Domme kanker hogescholieren.

Why wouldn't it be possible?
It sounds like an ideal way to keep closet pedos deep in the closet and stop them from offending or spreading their mental illness.

The better solution, I'm afraid, is a hangman's noose. You see, tolerating pedophilia only ever generates more pedophilia...as can be clearly seen by the numerous and prolific child rape gangs which sprang up in the UK despite (or indeed, enabled by) the increasing police state...both new immigrants and parliament members raping children left and right, as privileged classes insulated from law or repercussions.

You should add a little bit "Muhammad" and your artwork perfectly fits the suspect pedophilia and the taboos hit the fan.

You will probably get an A+ on that.
The picture is very nice, but clearly the prophet is missing.

That's funny. We think the same thing about normies.
>Only most of us would enjoy doing it to you

haha we choose these sources because it gets a lot of traffic, and occasionally some quite interesting answers and viewpoints we would not have got if we had asked around on the street.

The /r9k/ newfag thinks pedophilia was once widely accepted on Sup Forums, color me shocked.
You couldn't kill a fly with a 12-gauge, you short autistic left-handed socially retarded faggot

i think if we did that we would get away with it, but it kind of feels like beating a dead horse at this point.

Have you ever thought about getting a degree in a real, useful field that actually produces something of value rather than rehashing the same old conundrums ad infinitum and adding nothing new but what you leech off of other people outside your field?

In other words, "I'm from Europe and I know I'll get failed and sent to sensitivity training if I tell the truth about Islam"

The only other field I would concider studying is history.

some pedo said ones:

>pedophilia is a normal kind of sexuality, just like heteros and homos

Solidly useless then, as any educated person will learn from history, but only a true sluggard will make a career of merely doing so and writing a few shitty papers which will invariably only echo the sentiments of those written by similar historians without history. A professional historian is one who dilutes historical records through sheer repetition.

Remember five, ten, twenty, and fifty years ago when everyone assured the public that only dumb hicks and bigots could ever think think homosexuality was a moral gateway to pedophilia?

We have found that a lot. Lots of pedophiles convince themselves that what they are doing is ok, and even that some children need to be touched sexually because it is natural. They are convinced the system is wrong and that they are not.

The same person said that nowdays kids are more sexualy actives then before, and theres a chance that some kind falls in love of him

Gaan jullie Sup Forums ook als bron vermelden? Wat zijn hbo'ers toch kankerdom zeg

jazeker :)