This cunt is Makayla Duhaime is convinced she doesn't have a gender at all and insists her name is Merikk...

This cunt is Makayla Duhaime is convinced she doesn't have a gender at all and insists her name is Merikk. She's a nusense and goes out of her way to bitch and whine if you call her a girl. She's vegan. Has a horrible hunchback, and has teeth like a donkey. If that wasn't enough she complains to everyone all the fucking time about dumb shit and she's seriously a fucking waste. She's literally ruining me and plenty of my friends lives
her Facebook is Merikk Duhaime
her number is +18436949277
her Tumblr and YouTube are veganwhovian
do whatever you want.

Why not just fuck it?

Why would I ever want to fuck this disgusting thing

just block her?

why are you such a baby op?

I have but she constantly talks shit about me in person I know her irl and she's a pain in the ass. Normally I wouldn't give a fucking but it's starting to get annoying

Sometimes you use your cock as a weapon. Don't be scared you little pussy

Lol don't have a cock user

Sometimes I wish I didn't so it wouldn't have led me to have sex with some gross girls

R.i.p. user

How much of an absolute pussy do you have to be to care about what this clearly troubled person does/says?

She is clearly insecure and dealing with psychological issues. Insisting your life is being ruined because she's pointing out your a little fag, well shit, you could even be right.

Get over it.

Seriously though just fuck it even if it's a joke

N.Y.P.A.

NYPA faggot

so it's not gay to fuck them? sweet!

I just texted her this thread. I'm sure she will know who you are OP

Hi kill yourself asap

Wow I bet you feel so good about yourself you cuck

not your personal army FAGGOT
let this thread die

this
also, nypa