Mfw in WW2 2 million German women got raped by Soviet soldiers and many of them gave birth to half Mongol devil spawns

>mfw in WW2 2 million German women got raped by Soviet soldiers and many of them gave birth to half Mongol devil spawns

Which is why the modern day German people are not white.

looks like we found a cure for the w*ite nazi problem

>mfw in WW2 the ussr got cucked by the germans and needed britain and the US to help save them

Liberal's myths

Yeah, in saving one or two cities, you fucking bogan.
Poles did their roles, though

2 gazillion

>spend the entirety of your political energy expounding on how the Eastern peoples are inferior, and only good for slave labor
>millions of women belonging to the so-called "übermensch" are then raped by said inferior peoples after their country lost the most devastating war of all time to those same untermensch.
Is there a funnier event in world history?

>be soviet soldier
>rape
>get executed

Also there are about 8400 children that are offsprings of raping soviet so that's not an huge influence.

>be germany
>lose

They have german blood now, though, and you are half-mongol, turkish now, great job, you aryan fuck.

>be slavic country
>win war
>lose the economic race war against germany 50 years later

cause the winner had the dissolution awaitiing for them, and the loser had fucking time to recover and now welcomes refugees as the sign of them becoming good guys

much much more russian women were raped by g*rmans though

they makes germany great again

it is.

[citation needed], you faggot.

Also, stop bashing the germans over WWII, that shit is over for +70 years now, time to move the fuck on.

you still bitch about communsim, too, estonian perkele

everyone here is pro-ww2. let me guess, you're from reddit.

>hurrdurr communism was redpilled
Stop that, m8

Wrong, I am from Sup Forums.

>be proud Russian soldier
>invade the enemy country and rape women
>feel good about yourself
>9 months later
>your child (that you don't even know about) gets born in Germany
>grows up in poverty
>rejected by everyone for being a poverty rape baby
>bullied and beaten at school
>grows up to be an alcoholic garbage truck driver
>dies at 40 from alcohol poisoning or lung cancer (from his chain smoking addiction)
Yes, truly the Germans are the cucked ones.

>implying most didn't just abort them
Anyways, didn't the germans kill like 20 million or so of you of backwards idiots?
Seems like a bit of a disparity

all modern germans are chain smokers though

Yet still it sickens my heart to see the picture of the red flag in Berlin.

i hate both pol and reddit, bloody assie

i have that pic on my desktop

Smoking is actually quiet unpopular in Germany

nah

oh ok, guess you know more about Germany than me

My grandpa (may the lord shine upon his soul) was in berlin in 1945 with the 1st Polish.

There was no rape, it's a lie perpetrated by western liberals.

German women begged Soviet/Polish soldiers for food and the only thing that they had to offer in return was their pootang.
They were quite happy to get shagged for a piece of bread.

Vatnick, plz.

funny how the tables have turned
now when i visit poland, i can basically approach any woman and the street and she will let me shag her for 50€

If one does not believe in the fucking holocaust, why should the other believe in rape?

>many of them gave birth to half Mongol devil spawns

not really
>However, most rapes did not result in pregnancies, and many pregnancies did not result in the victims giving birth

I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in, me and my daughters raped over and over the very same men who killed my loving husband, then turned into willing fucktoys as we are forced to whore ourselves to them for food, but deep down craving the strong touch of a conqueror, making us pay for his righteous anger, taking the women that are now rightfully his after he proved himself superior to our men. I'd look up at him as he spits in my face and calls me a whore, submissively spreading my legs as I never would have for a meek German, feeling truly like a woman for the first time.

whatever lets you sleep at night buddy

nice

nice

t. edgy commie cuck

>Jordan

HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha Japs got it easy.

united against the eternal kraut, destroyer of europe

and the snoooow fell

being a bitch for the russians for the last 50 years did you not do any good

edgier than the knife that cut your birth cord, another russian rapechild
i'm not commie btw, just happy that germans failed

>did you not do any good
did you do not any good

we are slavs, czechs and poles who suck germans cock and attain your ugly face features and surnames are the one true cucks

True. In Berlin and other cities it was mostly food/cahs for sucky sucky liebyoulangtime. In the eastern parts that ceased to be german later on it was a rapefest tho.

How was that different than being a bitch for the americans?

Oh right, you still have a huge american military base on your soil.

you will be always cucked, either but Ruskies or by us.
But we are the far nicer bulls

Lol. I'm not even german you autistic commie

>but Ruskies
I don't speak german

>How was that different than being a bitch for the americans?

We are a prosperous country now, Poland outside of the big cities is 3rd world.

Also today Poland is one of America´s biggest cock sucker, because they fear their Russian """friends"""

Anyone would rather have American base on German soil than your clay.

>I don't speak german
then maybe you should learn it. You wont really have an successful career in czechia without the knowledge of German language

Jokes on you but most of those kids were aborted.

considering that you have a german flag, that's the first thing i wondered, you fuck. I don't need to think if you are german or not, just because have some proxy shit

I'm from Belarus, btw, you fucking autist

Butthurt polack

>I'm from Belarus
Wanted to ask you where you are from bc every CZ I know is not really a Russophil.

More the opposite

>living in germany equals being german
>what is immigration?

You are one stupid retard

>pok pok poook!

>jordan
why.jpg

Tbh the great krautremoval of prag was quiete the decucking if you see country relations on those terms. Relationwise we were also HRE bros afterall, dont forget that this was on equal terms.

are you czech?

migrant will be telling me about how great nazis were.
have you forgotten about your bloodline, autistic kike?

Russian+German actually sounds pretty hot mix IMO.
Germans should be grateful.

>Strong aryan womb and virile Slavic seed.

Sounds like Hitler got his ubermensch supersoldiers in the end.

i have a czech girlfriend, and everyone on her famiglia thinks the same about germans and their cucks. I hate russia too, btw, and our fuckin Bulbastan, as well

And they killed 20 million Russian lol

There were a lot of Germans living in Russia, who naturally mixed with the local Russian population.
By now, most of them returned to Germany, since Germans werent that popular in Soviet Union after the whole World War 2 thing

dude death and rape lmao

>tfw you're just baiting but germans only start laying down historical facts

whoops!

I don't think nazis were good but everything is better than being a subhuman east-european niggerloving jew. :^)
Stay mad Untermensch

what is this "bait" you are talking about?
I came here for serious discussion

No, im native here.
Its simply reality denial to call them cucked after they mercilessly cleansed a population that was seen as the foundation of an existential threat and also culturally survived the commis without developing stockholm syndrom.
I just want the ww2 banter to end desu.

Stalin also did his job, in removing his own population and giving sticks as fucking weapons, compared to german with their stgs. So, deaths in wwii as dick comparisons just doesn't work

agree, germanic and slav mix makes good looking people

but the fundamental geopolitical reality is that czechs will always be dependant on Germany
After WW1, there were a lot of Germans living in czechoslowakia, and German was sort of an elite language.
Then Hitler went a bit too far and as a reaction, czechs purged their German population.
But now, 80 years later czechs economy is highly dependant on German once more, and more and more czechs are learning German again

you didn't even mention your nationality, you beta-pussy
>subhuman/german flag/not a german
go back to your fuckin Sup Forums, this is not the right spot for your autistic levels of nazi supremacy. Untermensch? Is that what you call a turkish/russian/german rapebaby?

This. Don't blame the rape victim, blame the subhuman rapist. Same with the Rhineland in 1919.

>Germany in the 50s, American slave
>Germany now, American ally

>Poland in the 50s, Soviet slave
>Poland now, American slave

You sure got him there

Nothing changed.

>you didn't even mention your nationality, you beta-pussy
Icelandic

>Untermensch? Is that what you call a turkish/russian/german rapebaby?
No, that's what you call a slavshit :^)

>Germany now,
>American ally
Lol

Trump is our little bitch

>Other sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.

>our
too much Sup Forumseddit friend

>1 million asian rapebabies polluting aryan genes to this day

very nice, just as planned

why so much obsession in being pure? come on guys, it's not like as if any race is real pure, you're all a mix of tribes and in middle ages no one couldn't care less about race

read again, Vladimir Schultz

lolwut

That a pretty mix.

Win anyway.

>implying I didn't said that """Germans""" are asian untermenshes and Russians are Aryans but I'm a Jew and want to destroy Arian subhumans

>why so much obsession in being pure?
Cuz you can't afford this privilege, monkey. You don't even have choice here.

>eternal Russian strikes again

t. expert on race mixing