Sup Forums please talk to me. no one else will and i'm so fucking alone

Sup Forums please talk to me. no one else will and i'm so fucking alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup

Why are you alone?

I'm here man. I feel you, I haven't talked to my parents since December 3rd after getting in a fight with my stepfather. :^(

>help, someone hasn't talked to me in about 5 minutes

sup bro

tell us your story OP

I thought I would never find you again

It may or may not get better fam.

How was your day user?

OP, talk to us pls. I care

how do people make friends outside of school/work environments?

nothing, what about you?
i'm fucking worthless and boring and ugly and digusting.
tyler? nice dubs at least
try much, much longer.
how are you user?
i was born and raised in west philadelphia. i have bad depression
poor alex ;-;
i hold no reservations about it not getting better

nah not tyler but my name starts with a t tho irl :0

same as always. how about you?
nice dubs. why do you care? also thank you
good question. also how do you make friend in school and work environments ;-;

i care because life is fucking gay and i can know the struggles. do you have a fb?

Hello OP. Fellow loser here.

You are all fucking pussies. Go outside.

it's -25 f outside lmao :^)
also christmas break. fuck high school brah

We're all alone friendo.

Same.

I'm here user , feel lonely as fuck too , can i / we add you somewhere else ?

your life got flipped-turned upside down?

>going outside
this is how people look at me when i go outside. fuCK DAT MAYN imma not gonna go out LMFAO NICE MEME!!!11

this
anyone wanna come to tinychat?

Been alone for years now OP. What are your goals? It helps to have an agenda so you can focus and not be distracted by societies bullshit.

who wants to rate my family members on vola?

oh okay. well i'm sorry that your parents don't talk to you
no i don't have a facebook, no one would be my friend on there anyways.
hi how are you
not all of us.

And when i try starting a feels thread with a pepe nobody comes...

Looks like you had a hard day

You make me feel bad for you user , can you make a rabbit account ? We could hang out and chill in a room together

anyone?

nice trips, OP
folks come in here /r4m0n3s

Yu think we'll get another chance at lif?

this
go to the /finalposition2 room

Pretty good fam, making 3k a month now which is allot for my age, also started a ketogenic diet and dropped 6.7kg's in a month, where you from user?

I'm alright OP because I still have some oxy in my system but in another few days it's back to misery again. I kind of have a drug problem. It's not too bad yet but my life sucked before I got into drugs, and now I don't want to stop because it's the only way to escape my shitty life even for just a little bit. I don't know how to improve my situation so I just find ways to cope.

Tell me about you, what hobbies do you have?

where is everyone from here?
montana here

Not op here, But use cocaine,speed,xtc,morfine,ketamine on regular basis, what do you use except pam

sometimes it feels good to be alone

neet here

Hello, Hannah!

Amsterdam

from neetland kek

h0wdy! :DDD

i don't have any social media, but you guys can feel free to add each other.
yeah, i like old memes
nobody looks at me, everyone avoids looking at me
i don't have any goals anymore, i'm in school to be a doctor (actually in the program) but i don't care if i graduate anymore. i don't care if i live anymore.
sure, idk why not here but yeah
gotta give the people what they want, a sexy girl
yes
what is rabbit?
i don't think i will, i don't know about your situation. i hope you do
from idaho
i never used drugs
i used to play guitar but i don't anymore
i agree. but sometimes it feels good not to be alone forever

99phdce8

went on a date yesterday.she looked up to me at the end. we hugged tight. she looked like she really craves a kiss. i dont kiss her. we part ways. i text her "i shouldve kissed you"
she texts "i have a boyfriend"
fucking cried after it. never felt a human so perfectly fitting to me. seems it wasn't even a date.

Best messenger ever user , we can broadcast anything and watch it at the same time with 30 people max

>kiss
pussy, where do you live?

what is this
i'm sorry user. i've never been on a date so i can't relate
are people going to see me or is it text based

ahhh from what I can see you suffer from good ole major depression.

there's not much anyone can do to cheer you up buddy. you could have parties of people around you raising you on their shoulders and it wouldn't help. the meds won't help.

just escape reality mang. read, read, read. keep movies and vidya to a minimum. walk around town by yourself. try low dosage drugs. low dosage because they might make you brave enough to kill yourself.

Only see your profile pics if you put one , but chat = text based user , come on make an account , take 30 s

what website is this?

vola room

rabb.it/ ;)

You are never alone user, if you accept Christ.

I used to shoot up heroin but I stopped that because it was fucking up my life. I stopped when I passed out from an OD and had to be taken to an ER. I still pop opiates a couple times a week though. I want to stop altogether but then I'd just be in an almost permanent state of depression. I mainly stick to opiates and weed sometimes, but I'll occasionally mix with other things, they call it "speedballing" in my area. Mostly just opiates though. Here's some advice for anyone reading: no matter what drugs you do or how deep into addiction you get, or how high your tolerance has built up and you're at that point where you think you need to move up to something stronger: do not under any circumstances shoot up. Never stick anything into your vein. Trust me.

Why did you stop playimg guitar? I play piano since i was a child and when im alone or sick it always makes me feel better. Anyway dont you have more hobbies? Games, reading whatever

i'll try low dose meds
i don't want to watch anything though
oh okay
jesus is the very first meme

I have been told heroin is too good. Popped eleven oxycodin yesterday, felt pretty good. My drug use has decreased significantly since I have been going to the gym regulary, I take about 2000mg of caffeine before and its pretty much taking drugs, but is actually good for you. Still like my blow,ketamine xtc, speed from time to time

Could make you busy and not alone user , i feel lonely too , would've been grat

What has Christ done for us.

Has he gotten us better jobs?
Has he gotten us girlfriends?

Digits!!! Kek confirmed!!!

MAN IN THE CLOUDS MAN IN THE CLOUDS

>i don't have any goals anymore, i'm in school to be a doctor (actually in the program) but i don't care if i graduate anymore. i don't care if i live anymore.

I've been where you are now but I didn't give up. You have to endure. Everything is complicated these days but some things do actually get easier over time.

Oh and you're going to sit there and say Islam brought you those things? Pffttt

itt: pussy faggots

nobody cares about your white first world problems you pussy. grow up.

bingo

I grew up in Bucks County OP. Pennsylvania is great, but the people there can be fucking assholes.

Plus, the philly accent is trashy as hell.

wtf op you've got really hot sisters and cousins

>42
The numbers align!!! 42 is the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy to mean the answer to everything!

Eat dick nigger

because it's not fun anymore. nothing is. i have been diagnosed with anhedonia
nice dubs. i'm sorry
i only don't want to be alone and nothing will ever make anyone want to be with me.
someone fart in your cheerios?

it's a meme, i'm not from pennsylvania
not op with hot family, that's that other guy. but he does indeed.

No worries , you're not alone user , love you in here

I have to say. All of you guys (girls?) have to have some self respect. Why do you define your worth through others? It is YOUR singular life, it isn't anybody elses. They are not there to define your self worth, you are here to life your life. You have an eternity to be dead after you die, now go live your life while you have it. Fuck anybody else and what they think about you and what you do. Go on, run. Live. Enjoy.

>i have been diagnosed with anhedonia
no you haven't, you're just a pathetic self loathing millennial pussy.

Im logging off user, I wish you the best, Had depression for 5 years tried to kill myself countless times, until I got really close once and realised that I didn't want to die. I was still very depressed but also motivated to make my life better. I have a very decent job now, good friends and a nice house. Trying to an hero by putting a bag over my head saved me, maybe it can save you too. Be strong

Im sorry to hear that, does it have any kind of "cure"? I hope you can feel nice again in the future, thats just so sad

>i only don't want to be alone and nothing will ever make anyone want to be with me.

Now that you've convinced yourself of this, you are doing everything to make if happen. It sounds you are going to break yourself before you can re calibrate and rebuild yourself. I've been there and you have some hard choices to make on the path your on. Good luck, integrity and dignity.

Hi.
Do you mind telling us about your life??
What can i do to make your day happier?

Sauce on picture please

Looks exactly like my ex