Everything about it

Same here.

Fallout 4

Most immersion found in gaming available

Fallout 3

Everything about it except the ending.

The bard's tale... Because I was young and the game was good

Fallout 2

Never played it actually, just didn't want to break the chain.

Gta San Andreas cause you can make CJ fat

halo: reach

Melee cause I am autistic

Impossible to pick only one. I think the more replayability a game has, the better it is. So I'm gonna tell you the games I keep playing and re-playing throughout the years.
JRPG: Tales of Phantasia, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma
RPG: FONV, FO2, Baldur's Gate, Pokemon,
FPS/stealth: Far Cry 3, Deux Ex: Human Revolution, GTA:VC
MMORPG: Dungeons & Dragons Online
Platform: Metal Slug (series)

My PC isn't even bad, but what can I say? I'm a nostalfag.

You're the reason we Fallout fans (and I mean FALLOUT) can't have nice things.

That's in my top 5, for sure. Along with FO2. Fucking 12 yo casuals, they ruined the franchise. Pic very related.

Suikoden 2. That was a perfect game

Disregard that I suck cocks

Either Metal Gear Solid or Max Payne 2

KOTOR 2.

No other game has ever (through the sum total of its story, atmosphere, world building, music and mechanics) succeeded in making me feel quite so isolated and unsettled. KOTOR 2 does really amazing things with the parameters Lucas defined for the Star Wars universe.

Battle toads
It's lit

Ok, I will disregard the fact that you suck cocks.

See how important punctuation is, little faggot?

Civilization V and Binding of Isaac

Plenty more nostalgic based favorites but I will never stop going back to those two.

I replayed it recently. Nostalgia glasses fooled me...

These are some of my favorites
Dead Space
Red Faction: G
Okami
Fallout New Vegas

I. Suck, cocks.

ratchet and clank series
funny as hell and great gameplay

You are probably right. Time goes on...
But to that time it was really great

Suikoden 2, Xenogears, Pokemon Silver/Gold

Oh, and New Vegas as well.

Ocarina of time because ocarina of time

Dark cloud

Amazing in every way. Even today I still go back and play it.

Regarding the sequel, I liked it but I just feel like the first did everything better. Not that any of you know what I mean I bet

Incredibly overrated. Good game, but not great.

Sonic: Go Fast edition because Sonic goes really fast in that one and I mean really fast much faster than all the others and even vin diesel says to him no you're too fast but sonic doesn't listen because tails is in danger again and needs rescuing from the evil eggman although sometimes thr graphics aren't great and they need updatinf for us 21st century people but in the whole game you only ever go fast so is graphics really a problem i don't thinm so but vin diesel might disagree because he looks quite silly sometimes in the go fast edition

your meme is bad

>Xenogears
My eternal nigga. Goddamn i love that game.

Still waiting on Deadlocked to come to ps4

dude that would be the shit. that was the first shooter I ever played online. so many good times. It would be cool if they knew about hide and seek and made a game mode for us.

Kingdoms of Amalur is still one of my favorites because even after all of these years I'm still finding new stuff every time i play it.

One game i miss is Daggerfall, i played the absolute fuck out of it back in the day, but I recently tried to play it again but its damn near impossible, and its aged like milk... If one game needs to be redone, its that one.

Love it for the characters, level design, music,world buliding and psychic powers

Runescape because the grind never ends

metro last light

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=b71Dddf-VhM

The 1997 original

>forgets pic

Tetris

Silent Hill 3 or Super Mario 3

11/11/11 Skyrim

Cant chose between Pokemon Sapphire, Age of Empires 2 and Kingdom hearts.

World of Warcraft because memories,goldshire,leeeeroy jenkins,the lore(pre cataclysm) and many more reasons

Pic related

I used to play it all the time as a kid and I liked exploring the different worlds. The haunted house level is my favorite.

Haven't played it in years though, but I still have my PS1 so I might order it online and play it again once I get it hooked up.

classic.

Everyone shits on it because muh nostalgia goggles but Skyrim is fun.

What would you rather see in VI, Valenwood, Black Marsh, or Elsweyr?

The entire series.
Even VIII and IX, two of the shittiest games of all time.

My nigga. I need a new copy my running animation skips. This game is better than most MMORPGs

Gothic I - atmosphere and plot is from the outer space...

Man just download the rom and rev up that emulator

>Everyone shits on it
Literally who?

>Fallout: New Vegas
>Bioshock
>Zelda: Wind Waker
>MGS 3: Snake Eater
>Super Metroid

I can play these games over and over, and not get bored.

Monster hunter. Great grind, incredibly fun with friends. My best friend and I used to play online on two tvs in the same room and it was just the best time

Disgusting. Filthy casual.

This is were Halo turned to shit. Sprint and abilities killed Halo.

Back when detectives actually existed

portal 2
great level design
great puzzles
great characters
really funny
the plot is amazing
the enviroment is so cool
love it best game

No man's sky. Simply because it's the best most comprehensive game ever made

People that have played Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I like Skyrim, but compared to Oblivion and Morrowind it feels like a downgrade.

>casual players ruining a single player game

Honestly surprised you don't play Dwarf Fortress.

No man's lie

MH is so good, too bad it's so niche.

I like playing it on a 3DS, but a console/PC release would do it a justice

This. You fags wouldn't even have things like Skyrim if it were not for the Underworld.

You take out an airplane from a jeep. With a fucking rock.

>Literally who?
You've never encountered the ES purists? Man i talk to a lot of people, both irl and online about games and they all say how its garbage and Oblivion or Morrowind is better blah blah blah... Hell, make a thread on Sup Forums about Skyrim being good and watch how much hate you get

Mah nigga!

this

Always played console since ps2. Then wii then wiiu. Fucking love it. Everyone once and awhile if I'm staying in on a weekend I'll have a bunch of beers, smoke a bunch of weed, and get on and help new people. Just decimate monsters for them. So fun. It's a real shame nobody plays anymore

Third Age Total War, was a mod for Medieval II.
>tfw assembling a golden army of high elves lead by Elrond and leading them to destroy the one ring in Mordor.

I would say Civ V for second, pretty awesome with all the expansions.

TES IV: Oblivion is close second, for it's time I thought it was fucking amazing.

I mean 3rd for Oblivion, my bad.

I was not aware of this. Gonna download it now and see what happens.

So fuckin true

Ahh the pretentious "fallout 1 and 2 are the best" fanboy

If we can count the whole series- pokemon and grand theft auto.
If only one game?hmmm. Red dead redemption or fallout new vegas/4 or or forza horizon 3

RPG: Oblivion (I haven't played Morrowind or Skyrim yet, got it because I was told it was easier)

FPS: CS:GO and pre-Gun Mettle TF2

Puzzle: Portal 2 Co-op (Better than singleplayer IMO)

They're just baiting for someone who thinks no one knows FO3 is the hands down epitome of the series.

Toe jam and earl for sega

Are we born of the same mother? Except I like fo4 as well but otherwise holy shit man. Never seen a taste do si
Ilar to mine.

Man fuck, LA Noire was fun. Its a shame more studios havent adopted the facial scan shit they used. Only thing i didnt like was playing on foot and shooting enemies was clunky as fuck

I like open ended puzzle games like Spacechem

Even though new vegas is far superior

God of War 2

Maybe because i fuckin love it

The fuck why not have skyrim? Everyone owns that, even my friends who hate the game. 100x better than oblivion disregard what old school fags say

Muh nigga. Try the remake btw, its awesome as well. I kinda liked exoddus more though :/

You can find roms for all those old classics, i havent downloaded any in a while but one site i used was Romulation.

It was for people who play games "for the story". WHICH IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE

NV was FO3 for RPG fans. FO3 didn't run me into death claws as soon as I left town fml.

The first Fable game. It was fun as fuck, influential on my childhood, and I have a lot of memories of making friends over it.

The Legend of Zelda
It started it all.

Had nothing to do with boobs.

I watched gameplay from New & Tasty but i wasnt feeling it. Game looked good, but Abe's voice is different... It sounds like a cheap imitation of the original voice actor.

I'll check it out, thanks user.

Mass Effect: Alien sex

I've played all three and Skyrim is still my favourite mostly because of mods.

Cole was a savage, in the beginning he told that one jewish store clerk that he was going to the gas chamber and the jewish clerk went full rage calling Cole a stupid goy...

Civilization 3 Complete

Anally annihilating other countries and adding their cities to my Fourth Reich.

This guy gets it

>Be me, new settler in Sanctuary Hills.
>People only seem to sleep and work.
>Some Old Junkie spends her day in a chair in the house farthest away from the meeting point. Nobody likes her.
>Random guy shows up, takes away all the water from the 7 industrial water processing plants.
>People without jobs just wander aimlessly, trying to walk amongst the 80 turrets placed everywhere to reach the security figures required for producing 280 water units for a settlement of 15 people.
>Cool armors on display, random guy takes out fusion cores before leaving. He mocks me.