Hey guys, virgin femanon here

Hey guys, virgin femanon here.

Yeah, so, I made a post a few months ago about advice to getting some, and I've still be unsuccessful. Just like, an update if any of the anons who posted in it were interested, I guess

DAB!

Nice body

Be less of a cunt.

ohhhh.come on!!! the rules!!! tits+timestamp!!! you know...

i'd like to see those tits miss

Timestamp with Tits or GTFO

id do it for free

Thanks, on your own there, apparently, though!

Erm, I'll keep it in mind, aha

If pic related is you then give me a time and a place. I'm not bad looking, I live in the Midwest.

Tits Or GTFO

op is a 40 year old neckbeard faggot
tits and timestamp or gtfo

Can I see your boobs?

Also, you are not ruined. Find a nice boy and get married, then have sex. It fucks you in the head, you'll probably be happier and probably won't get divorced.

Hey there Brianna.

Forgot to say you have the body type I find the most attractive

It's pretty weird to pretend to be a girl online mister

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

Also, this #1 though. Oldest rule of b.

Tits or gtfo

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Im not OP

Literally just go to a college party or a bar and someone will come up and want to fuck you. As long as youre not fat and ugly, some drunk idiot will fuck you

You live in Wisconsin or Michigan don't you

loose weight
or
get a black guy

>virgin femanon

TITS or GTFO

Sorry guys, I spooked her off.

Op, hope youre into 15 year old dick m8 bc this shit is as big as my thumb, what's your kik?

post moar of yourself pls
nude or not idc
you look delicious

Rule 31.......tsk tsk

What the fuck that's a dude

no fucking wonder you fat hairy piece of shit god dammit just do a LITTLE fucking research, or maybe youre too fucking retarded even to think of that. youre hopeless.

>post more of yourself please
>posts obviously worst part of body
Here's your (you) you LARPing faggot.

>Posts picture of female for attention, claims to me female
>Posts picture of fat hairy faggot body, pretending he is still female.
You fucking queer special little snowflake faggot, you're a weak excuse for a male, but still a male, and nothing can change that. Not surgery, no matter how many times the special snowflake community tells you that it's about what you feel, you're a fucking soft shitty excuse for a Y chromosome.

i don't think thats op you faggot

I don't think thats op

I fucking love the summerfag reactions to this image

he was calling you a newfag for ignoring the "tits / gtfo rule" and not calling it into question.

Literally what every user in this thread has said. It takes a minimum of social skills and and actively showing interest in someone who gives you the time of day.

what part of the country are you in?