She's crazy Sup Forums. We were friends 3 days and dated for a week. She was cheating with her bf so we split...

She's crazy Sup Forums. We were friends 3 days and dated for a week. She was cheating with her bf so we split. And this is the second time she tried doing this shit. Help me swerve her guys.

>swerve

Quit trying to be neato and just tell her to fuck off like a real man.

She wouldn't like it if her bf had a 'close' female friend that he would talk to all the time. Also, tits or gtfo

"You fucked that up when you proved just how little I mean to you. Don't play yourself out as the victim here. Don't think I'll pity you just because you had a moral epiphany.

At one point our conversations and friendship meant something, but now you're just that dumb bitch that cheated on me because she couldn't pull her head out of her self absorbed ass for 10 minutes to consider anyone else that exist around her.

You're useless to me now, and you were useless to him long before he stuck his dick in you last. Live with your decisions and try to be a better person and maybe you won't have to go crying to the last person you fucked over you desperate bitch. "

>tits or gtfo doesn't apply if I'm a guy

this

do it op

if dubs, this

Seconded

oh well, i guess you have to now, post answer OP

Kek has spoken

This tbqhwyf

Today, OP wasn't a faggot

post answer if there is one

Now we wait

Do it OP!

Sorry, I meant to say for you to tell her that.

you have done the lords work my son.

what's up with 22 dubs ?

Wait, She didn't cheat on you though, did she? I thought she was cheating on her real bf with you?

mother of god

OP was not a faggot today.

quints, checkem

OP should be pounding this bitch daily.

Off by 21

Ah fuck it's too late now

>77763
>quints
Are you in the right state of mind, user?

She's a hoe anyways

Now she'll tell you you have a tiny penis

1 million dollars she will either ignore or answer the most victimizing answer ever, so much she'll turn into a jew

inb4 she replies "I did it all for you!"

Vote Bernie Sanders.

OP here. No response.

if dubs OP kill himself today

Give it 20 minutes or so, she's trying to figure out the most vile and hurtful shit possible to say.

Or she'll just be sad, and then we'll all be sad.

rip

Well

first option of course

bye OP..

OP is a good guy.

Savage as fuck.

If she's really a desperate bitch she'll try to turn that Shit around on you and maybe even contemplate suicide. Emotional manipulation knows no bounds

? What are you talking about. No one mentioned quints

She's probably just confused as fuck because OP sent a completely out of character text claiming she cheated on him when that wasn't even on the radar.

I don't know what the fuck OP was thinking.

"Huh?" Would be a valid text back to some big copypasta bullshit like that.

one more try op. can i get doubles

See:

Oh yeah. The fuck?

lol #rekt

bitch cut the bullshit. u do anal or not?

This

Please.

Kek is generous today

check 'em

+1

tell her you'll only talk if she sends nudes

I bet she'll make a good wife someday.

Wanna make it a mindfuck?

"I'm sorry, I went overboard there. What happened just really got to me. I luv u so much, I can give you 20 extra chances if you let me"

Tell her to send nudes

Shit op, she's trying to be real with you.

Just be honest and tell her you're a fucking idiot who pretend to be someone else to get people to like him and when the situation gets too much you fold up like a cripple and ask random strangers on the internet for bad advice that you take with apparent glee

She's trying to be real and probably feeling bad and you're like, not even trying. Just tell her to fuck off like a real man instead of janking her chain like a nigger.

Some mistakes aren't meant to be forgiven.

Now, you have one chance.

Send nudes, and I'll consider it.

She can live without friends but she says that she has nobody now. She is desperate for somebody. She fucked up so bad.

okay fine, now beat it you redeemed sith lord, bye bitch

Do women seriously try to downplay cheating as just a mistake? Even if it is, it should be a fatal mistake to any relationship

Meh, let OP fuck it up. That chick deserves better :P

"My god I really don't even care tbh, but can you seriously just stop messaging me? I have enough friends and don't need you as another. Thanks and bye."

She's the exact same shitty person and she'll die as that exact same shitty person. She desperately needs friends which is why she is running to an ex she cheated on and begging you to be her friend again. Nothing but a sad and lonely whore who realizes that no one wants to put up with her. Instead of changing she is trying to manipulate and lie to people to get what she wants... which is exactly why no one wants to deal with her. She's literally incapable of changing.

As femanon, can confirm that this bitch is crazy.
Plays victim, gets called out, then becomes hostile. red flag, gtfo. do not give in.
She's manipulative and not sorry for what she did.

btw, if dubs, send this

this

and reroll because soreloser.jpg

Idk, op. You could try being friends again but you'd never view her the same way. Depends on if you're curious enough to see if she has changed, or if you know that you're better off how you have been now.

Ask her to find a neat clipart picture and you might consider something.

Just tell her that you don't care about her. You barely know her well enough to forgive her. You don't to get to know her.

Not all mistakes are equal you stupid fucking cunt. If you murdered someone and then suddenly realized it was a mistake it doesn't fucking matter. You're still a piece of shit who deserves to be executed.

>i'm not doing this over text. meet me at *insert some bar by you here* and lets have a drink and talk.

Bitch, this nigger already won.

this

"K"

Fuck. This OP

Of course. And the absurdity of it doesn't end there. They say the same thing everytime they cheat!

"I'm sorry" "It'll be the last time!" "It was only once" etc. are all classics. What they are really saying is:

>"Whatever just shut the fuck up and get back to being my bitch. you acting like you have feelings that I can hurt makes me feel bad, slave, I'll be more careful nobody finds out next time".

damn bro who was that intended for originally?

you do not need forgive-ness. take this shit as a life lesson. and move on.

why is stating the fact that you're female important.

"You're only Human. So am I. You fucked up and because of your species I'm supposed to sympathize?

I get it, shit happens. That does mean there shouldn't be any consequences just because you acknowledge it. What the fuck kind of rational is that?

Listen, I'm glad you're owning up to it but that doesn't mean Im obligated to forgive you and continue being a door mat. It took you time to come to terms with it, now give me mine. "

THIS

Honestly if she looks alright tell her to cut the BS and be with her. Forgive her and then work your way back into her life.

Dubs confirms this

Because it means she knows how that bitch thinks.
Same reason why us guys know how other guys think, because we've been there.

rooooling

Rationale*

You seem well-spoken so i just wanted to make sure you kept being well-spoken.

Fuck me daddy

This chick sucks. Tell her you'll give her as many chances as she sends nudes

Women think that they are special because they have a vagina because of modern social constructs that lie to her telling her she is an equal, when in fact, by all indications of real evidence, they are on average, subpar performers than men and dependent on men to succeed.

Seems like a bit much for a week long romance.

OP, just fucking phase her out. Ignore her.

These dubs

THIS.

>shes trying to be real
Motherfucker have you ever even talked to a girl before? Shes talking like every other drama-hungry manipulative psycho birch in the world. She sounds like every high school girlfriend I ever had