I need a good podcast. What you got Sup Forums?

I need a good podcast. What you got Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRHyCGbKGg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best podcast ever.

Bump

What is it about?

Infowars
Joe Rogan Experience
Giant Bombcast if you like vidya
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Cumtown bro

Baited or Hot wet soup. but baited ended so you'll be stuck with 14 episodes

Www.thesurvivalpodcast.com 2000 shows and not a doomsday prepper stupid shit thing. Give it a shot.

Daily Shoah

Include a little description?
My favourite it Last Podcast on the Left - Serial Killer profiles, funny as hell paranormal shit, conspiracies etc.

Neck of the woods
Hood rat type girl

If you love some good laughs you can start with "The Biggest Problem in the Universe" where two satirists Dick Masterson (author of the book "Men are Better than Women") and Maddox (One of the earliest internet writers and author of 2 books) talk about problems that are really the biggest in the universe (Female Genital Mutilation is an example) or problems that are kinda not at all a big deal (piss driblets).

The podcast ended after "creative differences", but has 107 episodes ranging from an hour to an hour and a half long. Its probably one of the greatest podcasts you'll ever listen to. If you would rather skip a dead podcast, they started their own individual podcasts afterwards and Dick Masterson's is way better. Its called The Dick Show, but the draw back would be that they sometimes reference the old show and some people that are new to it kinda get turned off by it. Either way, its pretty fucking awesome and i listen to it each week when it comes on.

Bill Burr
Adam Carolla
Adam & Dr. Drew (basically loveline)
Comedy Bang Bang
How Did This Get Made
When I run out of those I might listen to an interview on Joe Rogan, Nerdist, or WTF if I like the guest

Comedians comedian Bill Burr just rambling about shit. Its fuckin great

Baited podcast

Sorry Stories
Bunch of Canadian idiots shooting the shit

Hardcore History is awesome. Just got into it myself recently. Really enjoying Blueprint for Armageddon so far.
The Rubin Report is another good one OP if you like listening to measured political and social discussions

The Dollop
Cum town
Goosebuds
The Podcast On The Left
Monday Morning Podcast

Marcus please go.

Fuck dick he ruined the show and his new podcast is shit

Fuck off keem

Sauce?

Watch shitty meme videos instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRHyCGbKGg0

Jessica nigri

Stuff You Should Know

The snow plow show.

Maddox became a giant Cuck

/thread

This

(Op here) thanks keep em coming. Where can i losten to all of them. Perferd on my phone (android.)

Nope dick became even more of a right wing edgelord

Don't listen to Baited, it's just keemstar screaming over everyone and whining like a bitch

Is she ever gonna pose naked??

Drunken pesants podcast ep21-175 are the best its shit now tho

die

No she's making $30,000 a month on Patreon
She'll pose nude when people start losing interest.

Sam Harris - Waking up podcast

Edgelords: The Podcast.

I agree i stopped watching the beginning was good and pretty funny but the show is shit now

>not suggesting any of the Rooster Teeth podcasts

I have this new alt right podcast, it's 100% recordings of speeches by hitler except every time he says a proper noun its replaced by one of mussolini's speeches

SleepyCast if you're into animation and good yucks

youtube already clutters every podcast search with that shit trying to shill it so hard. its not even good. they just say vaguely related words at eachother for an hour till its over and giggle at dadjokes.

joe rogan exprience
bill burrs podcast i cant remember what its called
norm macdonalds is good

the church of whats happening now

the ricky jervais podcast.

waking up with sam harris

startalk radio

Maddox literally stole from Dick and on top of that lied about why the podcast was ended. Also The Dick Show has been extremely more successful than the Man purse network.

iamrapaport

Any proof he stole from dick ?

>eventually