Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
anyone seen this shit? thoughts?
also general movie thread.

I haven't is it any good?

I saw it,deserved higher than it got in the reviews. Only part that was retarded was the 180 betrayal by the fat Jew

no. i dont make it a priority to pay to watch fat kikes

nice thumbnail you stupid fucking nigger

I'm thinking about going to see it tonight, what'd you think?

I saw Rogue One a couple of days ago, 9/10, loved it.

It's okay. Not great not horrible. I wouldn't see it in theatres just torrent it or buy it when it's cheap

so far, i like it.
it's like Lord of War, only less drama and more comedy.

sorry,closet homo.
didn't know you wanted a large image of jonah hill.

Very predictable dull as fuck

OP here, what movies did Sup Forums like or dislike in 2016??

I fucking hate this movie because my house was robbed the same night I fucking watched it

meh. armas was hot though

>jew fucks friend over for money
I guess it's based on a true story, so....

literally cant stand the skinny jew. he's got one of those arrogant faces you just wanna break, like adrian brody.

i couldnt even tell who those faggots were because your image was so fuckign small just like your fucking cock, you fatass fucking nigger bitch

I read your reply and noticed you couldn't refute your desire for high res images of Jonah Hill.
Nice Adam Sandler meme, prole.

you're not wrong about the thumbnail.
fwiw, my reg monitor died and i'm running on my television now.
even thumbnails seem gigantic on a television, man.
if your life is going so well that you chose >this< moment as your alamo, then i guess good for you, but i think you're squandering it.

it was okay. kinda like lord of war, like previous user said, but with more weed and dumbassness. the end is shit though.

makes a lot of sense

Saw Rogue One today. Last 30 mins was badass. Last 5 mins was God-tier.

it wasnt shit but I hate that fat fuck so much that that might have blurred by sight

I rather enjoyed it. Got it just about a week ago. Two great characters from the two main actors. I'd check it out