Why don't you cut Sup Forums?

Why don't you cut Sup Forums?

Are you some sort of pussy? Some sort of faggot?

cos id rather cut other people

feggit

some sort of over 14

kek

If u want to do something, DO IT RIGHT FAGGOT

Stop posting this and rippy the razor. It's annoying. Just appreciate them cutting themselves.

I cut ur mum's beaver

Remember, across the street for intentions, down the road for results

well not really, I`m just not an attention seeking mentally ill faggot.

Because i'm not an edgy teenager.

Cause I'm not retarded.

t. edgy teenager

>ITT: retarded OP calling others retards

Used to have a pretty bad habit. Stopped about 18 months ago. It's a faggy thing to do.

>cutting yourself
>thinking it's cool

Fuck, convinced me.
brb

I actually do cut

You don't cut, you just sit and rot, you start retarded threads, you eat Poptarts. The end.

Pop my tart in your mum, m80

I'm so pussy... I can cope with real life and reality without slicing my body parts into disfiguring horrors...

My reason as to why not is merely the polar opposite of your reason why. That's the case to explain anything I do or do not do, because my actions are the opposite of actions opposite of mine. I have no reason why I don't, as to why you have a reason why you do. So grow up faggot.

Show pics

do you think OP that we are that stupid enough to do such meaningless and pointless act

Faggot with slashed arms detected

Cuz you a bitch OP

I did that stuff when I was like 14, with a friend who had 16 and another girl who was 14 as well. The 16-yrs old died (she was on morphine and didn't realise she had gone past the point her intestines were dropping out) and then I stopped (cause trauma plus she was like the guru).

how did even came with that conclusion user?

awful english

faggot

There was a girl that looked like this on my bus. We called her blender girl

I really hope this is Photoshopped

Obviously for attention

You suck at drawing tic tac toe boards

>cuts themselves
>not a pussy
choose one faggot

>Are you some sort of pussy?

most people who cut are pussies, dumbass emo faggot scene kid attention thot

t. pussy, dumbass emo faggot

here's a (you)
(you) deserved it

Wait...Noooo no no this is all wrong

That bait is as dull as the round cizors you faggot pinch yourself with.

So that's why you cut yourself. Maybe you should talk this out with your dad and shave your hairy butt.

WITNESSED

Would pummel ur boipucci

because i don't have 14

fuck off weeboo

I didn't fancy looking like a convicts cell wall.

Your skin like , protects you from the outside

and your blood like , is important and shouldnt leak out of your body.

>nb4 fagget
>your the only fagget here op

I don't cut. Cus I'm not a pussy/faggot. Only faggots and pussies cut.

because im not homosexual, op.

Checked m8

t. faggot

Leave this thread retard

Cringe/10, for the nonsensical, forced and childish reply. (please get an education)

i dont cut becuse it dont work for me .. my darkened soul and painless body cant be healed and when u cant feel the pain u giving urself there are no reasons .... so i try to hang myself every day so i hope i one day die ..... ever nigh when i close my eyes i hope and wish they dont open the day after ..... i lost all hope and faith in life so idc what happens any more really ... i rather cut my self so i can look at my self being punished over what i done and looking at my wounds makes me happy ... and i have that litlle urge to lick my blood everytime ... it makes me happy when people dies or suffers it gives me a stiffy

because i'm not a fagoli who causes more problems to deal with my problems. eat shit, tumblr fag

Really... calling people "pussy" or "faggot" for NOT cutting? I struggled with cutting for over ten years... still have to fight the desire to do it. I haven't done it in almost two years because of a situation in which I had to get stitches. I AM THE PUSSY. I literally cut to remove myself from stressful situations... to avoid thinking about them, and getting the endorphins "high" afterwards. You sir (or madam) are the pussy, just like I am...

I think most people do it for attention, and some do it because they truly hate themselves. still its quite pointless imo, hiding scars takes so much effort and when people see this shit it becomes really awkward.
was doing this shit when 14 and blackout drunk / on xannies.

I do cut on occasion but only to remove limbs of pedos. It's messy but pleasurable

I'm too afraid to hurt myself physically or kill myself, so I just smoke a pack a day and drink a fifth of vodka every night. Hoping I'll bite the dust by 35.

kek mate

>Are you some sort of pussy?
I'm a person who can deal with their problems and move one, unlike you. You're the pussy, OP.

You forget lots of people do it for the buzz they get from pain.

t. pussy faggot bitch ass nigger

Because I have enczema, Henock schenolein purpura and Vasculitus

I want to keep this body as pristine as possible.
I've cut others but that was a sexual thing.

I agree... I deal with major depressive disorder along with generalized anxiety, and it makes me feel like I'M the weak one, since I can't handle things normal people can... I suck as a human. But you're right.. us weak people are more prone to cutting. It'd be weird to find out someone I thought of as "strong" was a cutter.

thats what makes it so addictive. i was talking about why people start doing it in the first place.
but yeah the adrenaline rush feels fucking amazing, especially when on a lot of drugs

literally redddit: the post

nice insults, keep 'em coming.

Just fight the urge, that's all i can say. I'f your mom could fight the urge to push you out, you can fight the urge to cut.

>gettyimages watermark

Because I'm not some angsty teenager who does that shit because their friends do and likes to trot out the I cut line thinking they're some kind of edgy hero.

Try it across you throat next time

t. angsty teenager

/thread

lol.. my mom always loves to talk about how easy of a pregnancy/delivery my brother and I were... so not sure I get that idea. I do fight the urge to cut... again, haven't done it in 2 years. It's just that I really miss it for dealing with shit. (I have a master's degree and a really demanding job). I am not an alcoholic instead, which I'm sure is worse than cutting.

looks like you cut your self a bit

that was supposed to say "I am now an alcoholic instead"

holy shit trips

Sup Forums has really gone down hill, jesus christ

Imlying this shithole was ever good