NEW RLM REVIEW

Jay and Josh talk about Eraserhead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UmvNJ3YuH9o
youtube.com/watch?v=9Zktz777gwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

argh they come off as pretentious. What a shitty movie eraserhead looks like

youtu.be/UmvNJ3YuH9o

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

What the fuck? Why was the last thread deleted?

>threads gets deleted
>he posts another one
How much per thread, OP?

>they come off as pretentious
Pretty sure you don't know what pretentious means, son. Best thing about this video is how accessible and reasonable they come across.

How long until mods delete this thread?

OP is a cuck doing it for free

>Josh

>beardfat

no thanks

Go watch an Angry Video Game Nerd reaction video to the movie then, it might be more suited for you.

>pretentious
He go-to word of idiots that lack critical thinking skills

These guys are something else.

oh no , RLM likes a movie that I like too tell people I like

>"The Wizard"

how about no

I liked it seemed like a pretty accurate rundown of the film without getting too tryhard

I would still never watch this film, seems like a shitty blend of dull and unsettling

are they ever going to tear into Warcraft?

i liked the movie but i would like to see half-in-the-bag of it from them

They're not doing it.

any particular reason why?

Jay said on pre rec that neither he or Mike care for Warcraft and would rather spend the time on something they did care about.

aight thanks

This might be the first RLM video that's legitimately bad.

that never seemed to stop them before, they often watch blockbusters they dont like just to tear into them, that makes up like 3/4 or half in the bags actually
I wanted to see them rip into this abomination :^(
we need to start spamming them with requests, what is the best platform for doing this?

HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT MIKE IS THE CULT OF PERSONALITY THAT DRIVES EVERYTHING FORWARD?

HOW DO THEY KNOW!?!?!?
I WAS ABOUT TO CLICK IT OFF BUT NOW IM TOO SPOOKED AND HAVE TO WATCH IT ALL

>josh in the thumbnail
why have they not gotten rid of him and jack yet they are both unbearable

They need to either avoid doing visual gags, or just put up the full discussion on youtube, because it feels like they want me to watch these twice to get all the content.

>watch video
>it finishes
>start soundcloud
>skip to timestamp of ending
>keep listening
Wow

>looks like

Ahahahahhahhaha

Have any of you fucks seen a movie

I saw it and would also like to see a HITB review of it so that I know what to think of it. It would give me some good discussion points to use when talking about it with co-workers, just like their reviews do for other movies :^)

nobody watches this art student crap

fucking christ, these pretentious assholes (who don't even work in Hollywood or live in LA) talk about this pleb bait for 3 hours.

do people like you really exist

i swear to god this entire board is full of fucking teenagers. Can you fucking children really not discuss a movie that isn't about superheroes or is 100% cgi?

Why are they saying the movie is scary?

Has the making of the baby in Eraserhead been revealed yet?

Everything by David Lynch is nonsensical artsy claptrap.

excuuuse us dr. pretentious. isn't there a criterion blu ray you should be fondling

how old are you?

>>>/cape/

>Looks like

At least watch it first before shitposting

Because the movie is scary

its "scary" for skinny latte-sipping beretlords maybe

>cult of personality

I think they just realize the prequel trilogy reviews (esp. the TPM one) were the biggest things to come out of RLM, and perhaps the only ones with an actual footprint in popular culture. And these are all Mike

Mike enabled the whole thing with the early Plinkett successes

They've were making movies for years before the Plinkett reviews. Try again.

It's scary to anyone who is entering a phase of sir life that they're incredibly I'll-prepared for.

Perhaps the Nightmare on Elm Street remake is more your speed. Lots of sudden loud noises in that one to startle you and make you think you're being legitimately scared.

And did these catapult them into relevance in the slightest? Nobody even cared. got big with Mr. Plinkett

Jeez I haven't been here in a while.

Has this board really gone to such shit that fucking Eraserhead is too much for it to handle?

>I would still never watch this film

RLM fans in a nutshell

Elm Street remake was FUCKED. UP. No lie.

Was Space Cop your first RLM movie?

Go back to your fucking hugbox bitch cuck

BEARDFAT

I can smell your peasantry over the internet, garbage boy.

>I like too tell people I like
What went wrong with your upbringing?

no but it was their last

They don't want to risk Mike actually liking the movie and embarrassing them further.

They talked about it for 30-something minutes.

It's unsettling, it sets up an uncomfortable atmosphere perfectly with very limited elements. This is not a contest to see how manly you are, you tepid cockstain.

>h-he's making fun of us
>better tell him to go back to his hugbox, we don't tolerate that stuff here

I've probably been here much longer than you. This place has objectively gone to shit.

>And did these catapult them into relevance in the slightest?
We're still talking about them. The idea that we should only discuss mainstream trash is somewhat hilarious.

Nah, it's the nostalgia critic fans. They're mostly mental patients and fuckups, you stupid fucks allowed them to nest in here and now they've infected the board with their brain damage permanently. If it's not a cartoon or based on a comic book, their brains are unable to handle it, so they lash out.

>uncomfortable atmosphere
sounds like a real fright-fest

>please go to our soundcloud account to hear the rest cause 40 minute youtube videos is out of the relm of our normal format

You're insane if you think Sup Forums is okay.

I had to fucking tell people what rule of thirds was in another thread
absolutely fucking ridiculous.

>rule of thirds
third movie in a trilogy is the worst one. basic stuff. you're not all that.

>And these are all Mike
It was Mike, Rich and Jay.

> hurr durr nobody knows my pedestrian movie meme """rule""" from the 80s

get the FUCK OFF of this site, right now.

you're not funny.

>meme of turds

Just get the fuck out of here please

>those elevator doors closing is funnier than the hangover films

Jessi is gone forever isn't she ;_;

this board is hopeless

artfag infestation

Mike got her pregnant. She's only "gone" insofar as she is a mother.

what would you rather discuss?

>Gee I can't wait to hear what the hack frauds behind Space Cop have to say about an abstract David Lynch movie.

>No Mike.
Why would I watch this shit?

>It's a Josh and Jay talk about kino episode

As a kino lover myself I can get behind this

>ITT : Millennial diaper wearers can't handle GOAT Lynch

Fucking pleb shit. Lynch is a master of cinema and anyone who disagrees is automatically a fucking retarded aspie.
>Eraserhead
>Elephant Man
>Wild at Heart
>Blue Velvet
>Twin Fucking Peaks
>Fire Walk With Me
>Mulholland Dr
>Inland Empire
Holy shit, if you can't appreciate these masterpieces then you don't deserve to own a TV, let alone live.
KILL YOURSELVES

Jay is pretty reasonable, if a bit contratian at times it seems. But he seems knowledgable about most films.
I usually dislike that josh guy, as he's way too much of a tryhard, and during comedic videos, he seems to do as much as possible to avoid the humor, but i guess every group needs a straight man.
Either way, this video actually made me start liking josh more, seems like he's smart and reasonable as well, just not when talking about shitty 80's movies for joke purposes. He's terrible at that.
Also how are some of you fucks calling them pretentious without having actually seen eraserhead?

>he still hasn't moved on to the superior review show

youtube.com/watch?v=9Zktz777gwI

Pretty embarrassing tbqhwy

You skipped DUNE, Lynch's only watchable film

jesus christ im literally being triggered right now

WHY do they keep picking on Rich Evans? Even in Mad Max review
Like what the fuck did Rich do?

>superior
>two niggers
Fuck off

>beardfat talking about the sound

i SERIOUSLY hope they're being ironic right now

jesus christ THEY HAVE TO BE

Dune is a beautiful disaster but not a masterpiece. I've always applauded the film's ambition but for anyone not intimately familiar with the subject matter, it can be a hard watch

Or an accurate descriptor.

You're right. Have you played the new Dork Souls? Now THAT is scary. I fucking love Lovecraft (haven't read him tho).

Its hard to comprehend someone this retarded using what's supposed to be, at least in name, a tv and movie board.

Are shit posting and memes really more meaningful than watching something the least bit challenging?

This is literally predictable textbook film school 101 meme trash. Did you just start college this Spring?

what's lovecraft?

exactly you retard. that was his point
Basic fucking shit anyone vaguely into movies should have seen. That Sup Forums at large have never even seen or maybe never even heard of.

Why the fuck are they putting that fat balding faggot into every video now?

>he can't even count

The fuck are you trying to say?

>dora hat joke
>Reddit
>hugbox
Bait on here gets worse by the day

>Zero
That's the number of niggers I tolerate on my review shows.

>Basic fucking shit anyone vaguely into movies should have seen
Maybe in the 80s. Lynch is totally irrelevant now.