What are similar shows to:

What are similar shows to:
Borgia - Faith and Fear
Spartacus
GOT
Vikings

I am looking for a new series to watch, preferably on netflix that are similar to these. I like swords and old fashioned politics, like vikings and things from like the 1500's and before.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.totalwar.com/w/The_quite_comprehensive_list_of_movies_to_accompany_Total_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

There is a new History channel show called Barbarians Rising coming out soon. Looks like somewhere between Spartacus and Vikings.

Outlander
Rome

sweet thanks

related

wiki.totalwar.com/w/The_quite_comprehensive_list_of_movies_to_accompany_Total_War

The Last Kingdom and Marco Polo on netflix are both really good with excellent production value.

also Rome obviously.

>preferably on netflix
Marco Polo just got it's second season released

the last kingdom

Marco Polo is exactly what you're looking for.

>watching a movie whilst playing a video game
Can you shits make it more obvious you have ADHD?

CIV 5 is way better.

next season when

The Last Kingdom is the most underrated show on tv right now. watch that shit nigger.

thos

Yeah, TLK was really fun, I want Season 2 already.
My only problem with it was that it felt TOO much like Vikings; even the characters dress kinda the same. But still a great show overall.

Its british though

>even the characters dress kinda the same.
it's like it is roughly the same time period or something

>There is a new History channel show called Barbarians Rising coming out soon

it's already over and it was shit

If you like Vikings, the first season of The Last Kingdom will be right in your wheelhouse. Decent acting, high production values. It's about the Saxon Heptarchy in the 9th century.

Second season is coming next year.

are you a retard

you dont watch them while you play you dumb fucking nigger, its a list of random movies set in time periods that match the game

calm your actual autism kiddo

9TH century is 900 ad right?

800-899

9th century is 800-899 ad

The easiest way to remember is that when you hit year 800, you've finished 8 centuries, and are thus into the ninth, and so on.

so we are in the 23rd century right now?

exactly

what?

Marco Polo would fit the bill like this guy says.
. It's actually a Netflix show with great production values.

Story is a little meh but that's forgivable. Lots of tits and gore on the level of GoT season 1.

I also forgot to mention that Season 2 just released on Netflix a few days ago.

Is it historically accurate? Does he have dealings with the pope at all?

nvm

Black Sails. You'll be intrigued enough with the first season to give the second one a chance, which is amazing. Probably best season on tv ever. Third season is great as well. There's a whale/shark CGI and shark hunt scene which is fucking amazing.

HOLY FUCK I KNOW WHAT I'M PIRATING TONIGHT

shut up shill

>shill
>pirating
nigger you're stupid

Its better and more historically accurate than Vikings in every way. The books that the show is based on by Bernard Cornwall are fucking amazing as well.

your*

this

mfw

Rome
The Last Kingdom

ight

lrn2multitask

I watch Generation Kill while playing COD and listening to Queen and doing math homework all at the same time.

>not masturbating as well
step it up