Hey Sup Forums stoner here freaking out just smoked some bud (inexperienced user) now I'm feeling realy detached and...

Hey Sup Forums stoner here freaking out just smoked some bud (inexperienced user) now I'm feeling realy detached and have tunnul vision disyness and a numb mouth / lips this normal?

(Pic related my weed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vv4pYEmuzP0
youtube.com/watch?v=TmHcfI6HoKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stoner
>Inexperianced

Retard or B8

You're fine. Smoke less next time. Take it easy now and eat some fuckin food. Or fap. Fapping might be your best option.

How did you you smoke it if it's right there?

yeah, you probs got oxygen drunk, just put some chill shit like post malone on and flex and be saucy

You smoked angel dust. Buck buck BUCKAW!

Get some sugars

I've seen this before. It's laced.

See those crystals on the bud? That's way too much. At least half of it is 100% PCP. Be careful you didn't overdose.

I would kill your dealer, or at least report him to the DEA

It can be.

Just find a place to chill, listen to calm music, drink water, and eat some snacks.

You'll be fine.

You have cottonmouth, which is normal. Take a breath, drink some water and chill the fuck out

first post in like 3 weeks that actually made me laugh.. respect

shit pic of what appears to be a trichy-as-fuck nug. roll with it; bate/eat/sleep

he is one of those kiddos who wear all that mj shit but never smoke and now got finally into smoking

Yeah, there's some real sketch dealers out there

it's called being stoned OP

need better pic or speculation.
i've seen trich-ier bud than that

don't worry, you might vomit but its going to be okay the end

This op. Had this happen to a friend and he ended up in the hospital. We got a reagent test kit later and it was pcp and looked super crystally just like that

>Buck buck BUCKAW!
anyone got a vid of crackhead acting like a chicken?

youtu.be/vv4pYEmuzP0

Yes, you're stoned. It's what you feel like when you're stoned.

You're fine. Just a lil too stoned. Don't listen to faggots telling you its laced.

>this bait
Here's your (You)

Pigeon. Close enough.

hey dude you should go to the hospital... was smoking with a friend a couple years back and he had the EXACT SAME symptoms you're describing, long story short he ended up dying, miss him dude

newfag.

just thought there got to be irl video of crackhead acting like a bird

Normal but I just want to point out that you're smoking trash. That bud looks so fucking ugly, I think it's homegrown Reggie. People will grow that trash and sell a whole gram for 15/20 dollars each when the real value is a whole oz for $25

You can expect a headache in a few minutes for smoking dirt.

Dealers don't lace shit intentionally, that'd be a waste of product and a loss of profit.

that in the pic is still better than street garbage I have smoked

Eat some food and have a glass of milk and try to chill out I had the same thing happened wen I stared out smokeing you will feEl better in a hour and then you will likely feel sleepy after all the freaking out

So that's why i got a massive headache that time, thanks user

>that bud looks so fucking ugly
you're a moron

This fucking retard thinks he's a stoner, pretty cold out there for this much summer.

It looks slightly better because it isn't in a brick like when it comes from Mexico. It's homegrown and therefore not compressed.

Could've been that or your bud had mold which also causes headaches.

Any real stoner can see that's trash. It's trimmed ugly and it's nowhere near as frosty as it should be. It looks like it's growing hair rather than fucking trichomes.

guys look i did it

i smoked a weed

Hmmm... now that i think about it, it was probably mold

youtube.com/watch?v=TmHcfI6HoKA

put on some asmr (can be anything that sounds like a relaxing place to you) and just lean back and close your eyes.

works wonders for me, i like to go somewhere like the middle of the woods or the quietest beach i can find to relax while i'm sober

Heavy fluoride.

You are really high and experiencing extreme paranoia and having a panic attack. RELAX, TAKE DEEP BREATHS, DRINK WATER and watch something funny or relaxing. If all fails then fap

Kek