So I met this girl at a party, she didn't really know anyone there, not even me...

So I met this girl at a party, she didn't really know anyone there, not even me, but somehow I got talking to her and we were both enjoying the conversation, she had a somewhat flirtatious expression on. I had met her sister before and then told her some info about me and told her that I play football and she was like 'oh I know', smiling into my eyes. You could see it in her face, I really felt she thought I was interesting enough. After a while we ended up feeding eachother food and having a laugh, and the physical contact barrier was broken, we were kind of flirting I guess. Eventually at about 2am she had to leave and I said 'wait before you go, will you kiss me?' And then she was like 'noooo' then I was like 'haha it was a joke anyway'. Lol, what an anti climax. Anyways a week or so after she sent me a request on Facebook, then I followed her on instagram, she followed back and started liking my pics, but I don't know if this means she kind of likes me. Should I text her/try to hook up?

Virgin detected

Game less loser

Gtfo of here with this pathetic shit

jesus christ you expect me to read this fucking paragraph

op are u fucking retarded, im a fucking anti social loser and even i know she wants u

>should I text her/try to hook up?
If you have to ask Sup Forums, you might as well give up

>it's
>called
>green
>text
>bro

Yes message her you faggot

>"haha it was a joke anyway"
great save

Yes, this

You're a fucking asshole OP

Probably just a kid.

You slipped up but she's still interested. Ask her what she's doing for New Years and she'll probably invite you. If not talk casually until after the holidays, then ask when you'll see her next/ask her out.

should've just kissed her without asking. girls like that

just run away dint ever talk 2 her again....wait just smash it first then dont talk to her ever again

you might as well be telling him this:
>should've just fucked her without asking, girls like that, you know she's enjoying it when she starts screaming no

You're an idiot.

nice b8 m8

what a touching sentiment.

i don't know what you're talking about. girls love it.

OP speaking here. It's hard to get talking to her, I'm in an all boys school, she's in all girls (penultimate sexual tension) but I sometimes pass her coming and going from school, but I won't get the chance cos it's the holidays now and I don't want to text her just over some insta likes, that's just pathetic. 17 years old btw

wtf you're overthinking it, msg back and post nudes...

reported

She's into you, You just rushed it a little. Longer lasting relationships take time, your invested she will be invested. If she bangs on the first date you don't keep it, Asking for a kiss is awkward, you don't ask, you find the right moment. You will know when that moment comes. Damn this sounds gay.

Fucking ask her. The worst she can do is say no and your situation doesn't change. If she says yes, your situation also doesn't change, minus the fact you now have a gf.

mate. you're alright fucked, it's a well known fact that you might as well turn to men if you haven't lost your virginity by 16

LOL don't listen to this. I had my first at 17 and have now slept with 64 women. Working on 65 this weekend. I'm 40

I'm a virgin, but I've gotten head, licked out a girl, fingered, sucked tits, rubbed my dick against a vagina

traps don't count as women. you've fucked 64 men.

If she's pic related, you can see her nipple in it, and she probably posted it knowing that

Means you'll be just fine as long as you don't turn autismo on her