Andvanced wars?

fire emblem fate conquest

?

>Jews
>beautiful

she could be a part time model

But she'd prob'ly still have to keep her
Normal job

What I'd give to eat and fuck that plastic cunt.

I'm with her.

Buck tooth ass motherfucker

Most beautiful woman I've ever seen up close was Jenna Lee of Fox News, when I once held a door open for her about ten years ago when she was just starting there. she smiled at me, and I didn't know who she was, but I googled her right away. I actually thought I had a shot.

Of course, she ended up marrying some navy seal guy.

>>inb4 some stupid cunts post themselves and kiss their own asses.

10/10

>Rose
>Woman

Pick one.

either

is this where I'm supposed to say
wew lad
?

Yes Please.

Elsa Hosk - Swedish model.

This girl.
She was posted a lot on here back in 2007-08. This pic came after that time, but I found her on Myspace and actually got her to friend me, even though she was guarded af because of so many people putting her pics out on the web and on this site.

She's actually really shy and never wanted the attention she got, but she made a DeviantArt fan page for a while because others were interested in her CosPlay costumes she would devise.

Her name is Erica.

Also, every Darksouls game I've ever played, I have modeled my characters face to look like hers. No joke. I have spent up to 6 hours for each DS game (1-3) to achieve this because I believe that she has one of THE prettiest faces that I've ever seen in my life. It makes playing the game fun for me and I take pride of the characters that I've built.

The file name in the pic I posted is one from her original myspace. Old-fags will recognize the layout.

Anyways, she's super smart too and studied in Japan for a while when I finally got to meet her online.

I might sound like a "cuck" to some of you, but I'm really not. She's just THE prettiest girl (imo) that I've ever seen.

Also, I'll post one of the pics of her that oldfags might remember more by back in 2007 right after this post.

This was one of the pics often posted back then for the love use lose threads (the op)

I don't understand you guys tastes, maybe its just mine that are weird or you guys have really average generic tastes, these look ugly to me tho

still, they all look like shit anyway.

>love use lose
>the op
you're trying too hard nigga

dude on the right has a more feminine face than the chick on the left tho

I'm the OP of the comment I responded to. Not the OP of the thread itself.

What are you babbling about?

Sadly. can't she became an hero back in 09' didn't have facebook and lost some of the only photos few years back when my computer went an hero as well.
>mfw

nothing.

>Doesn't even know what buck teeth are

i think he wants to look like and oldfag and craves our attention man

I almost enlarged it. Almost. It was a close call.

Right

A faggot has arrived.

Ana before the nose job.

My condolences

damn, who is this

Anyone have the pic that's this pic + 2 others of her?

Her Instagram is annikaboron

>in the whole wide room

Woman, not a trap

wew lad

holy crud who is she?

No idea, found her in a cute faces thread a week or 2 ago.
The watermark at the bottom could help you find out.

>most beautiful woman
>posts an ape

Also, I'll post one of her Cosplay pics as Yuna (same op) to bump the thread

Also keep in mind that picture quality was often shit back then.

Another

Fuck this place, I don't trust any of the pics on this website. The only way I'll believe that someone is 100% female is if I see a baby coming out of her vagina. How many traps in this thread?

We're all faggots, what did you expect?

thank you for pointing that out, I was too distracted by her expression.

Winner

wow

And another