Sup Sup Forums. like? rate and ill post more

sup Sup Forums. like? rate and ill post more

Not enough to rate keep going

you know the rules. post' em or get lost

this is probably a fake but you're like a 7/10. Nose is a little puffy, could be either flatter or more narrow but it's in an awkward spot. The rest is pretty bumpin though, given the opportunity i'd definitely have sex with the person in this image

7/10

what are you rating?? there are no boobs in this picture??

Realy nice!! Keep going

May be 9/10 but i will need more pics

i like this one better

6/10

still a 7/10 but nose looks better at that angle. I see there's straightened hair, I was always more of a natural hair kinda guy but this is still fine so long as it's either your actual hair straightened or your tracks aren't fucked

8/10

Tits bb

just post your tits already

tits look big through the shirt, but the bra shot says they're average. Let's go tits for a full analysis

your a nigger. Make yourself useful to me by posting nudes, otherwise you are fucking garbage you worthless cunt.

what do you want to see more boobs or ass?

>dubs is ass
>Single is tits
>trips or 69 is full body

show us bare tits and ass

both

Tits

pick one

tits

That tight little pussy

for the love of kek just show us your boobs already

ass

tits

Proof it's you post with a ruler and you in underwear.

>ten minutes
>no timestamp request

show us your bbc

would probably doink and bust across that stomach since I haven't had any in a bit.

7/10

Im not rating until i see something that i can actually rate

heres ass. rate please

Not in chains/10

niggertits/10 - post more please

they look nice, and those are nice panties too. I'd say with the body you'd be bumped up to a 8/10

actualy show them you dumb nigger

>won't post boozums
why would anyone care about a timestamp yet

I wanna eat your ass

would lick/10

not interested anymore/10
show us your nipples now and pussy

Show us your vagina

I hope we get to see it spread open in this thread.

Love u Liz

7.5/10. Would bury my white cock balls deep, pound hard watching that ass jiggle. Show tits.

Pretty tasty

stop entertaining this thread please. follow the rules OP you dumb bitch or get fucking lost

gotta say user, the lack of time stamp and consistent changing of clothes isn't convincing it's you but I'm still happy with these saucy pictures you've got

Super cute but if that is your real eye color, get contacts

8/10 higher if I see a nice pussy.

nigga said "saucy"

what do you think?

9/10 booty. high but not too high. nice and wide. well formed. really need to see some breasts

boob

>When a nigga sees ragu
>I know what I must do

Lurking

fingering pic with face

Hard to rate your boobies when the nips are covered.

am I still supposed to rate you? those are some 7/10 titties. nice nipple angle, good areolas. lost some points due to some perceived sagging, but don't let that get you down. still crazy hot. got more?

>boobies

Nice tits, nice ass. Love black chicks. Post more.

MORE

not everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking hilbilly racist cuck

people can hate black women and not be hillbillies or racist you stupid liberal cuck.go back to crying about donald trump

I only date black women. White girls are boring as fuck.

white woman are like the vanilla pudding of sex. Bland and awkwardly jiggly. Plus they try to cuck you into child support, at least Shaniqua will make the sex worth the baby money

cool stories bros

Nice.

Precisely. Love fucking black chicks. Nice creamy pussy; usually have a nice ass to grab; let you rawdog.

I actually agree with this. Unfortunately there are way to many chubby black girls, but what few I've been with were fun, pretty chill

the fuck? i dont even live in the states you honkey we dont vote morons into to office

hey man, could you drop off these video tapes on your way to the aids clinic? thanks man you're the best.

I can remember the stench.

people on this site try to knock black women because all they do is browse Sup Forums while Tyrone plows their mum. Few things are quite as satisfying as fucking some light skinned girl and cucking her dad who teaches African American studies and thinks he's Malcolm X

You're a ten don't listen to them. Love yourself and stop posting nudes.

Why are you posting moral support on a Lithuanian motor oil enthusiast forum?

nigger females desperately desire acceptance and praise from their betters. it's ok girl your holes are worth cumming in

actually i'm not sure you can hate black women without being racist. or maybe you're just a gigantic faggot? it's hard to figure you tards out

is that a cross belly button ring? are you sure jesus wants you displaying your nigger flesh for white men?

OP show us your choco-taco

this nigger wants to be white bred so bad

I WANT MORE OF HER

Yeah but I would though

absolute 10/10