Why don't you visit Japan yet?

Why don't you visit Japan yet?

not interested, not enough money

i already did. i want to come back though, and yes, i am well off and i get mistaken for a japanese often so don't worry.

I'm poor russian from Ural

I did and I was disappointed

no money

You rejected my travel visa 3 times now

I visited Tokyo once. Picking up girls there is pretty fucking easy tbhwy senpai. Other than that, i didn't enjoy it that much.

cant speak your language and am poor

t. poster above you

>Picking up girls there is pretty fucking easy

There is no crossdressing boys or newhalf that will be with me ;_;

Serious question. How will japan host the olympics if they can't even into english?

>newhalf
what is this shit, I didn't know we went to space yet and have Gundams

maybe in 2020 Olympics

Rather spend the same money on GTX Titantbh

nerd

Oh, I will fampai.
Prepare you are angus.

Already did, famalam.
Kyoto and osaka was great.
Wanna go back again if I have the money again.

At hindi ito isang bayad na patalastas.

he just fucked some some gaijin hunters in some blanda clubs in Roppongi, don't let him fool you

in fact, it's more accurate to say some gaijin hunters fucked him

>not using your Über-Alphazerstörermachofickerschwanz to subdue the japs

But I have, user.

Too expensive for me.

Well...The Japanese population is 20 times larger than yours and even the greater Tokyo area alone has six times the population of whole Finland.

It's not remotely hard to gather a good sufficient number of returnees from foreign countries or highly skilled fluent English speakers to host olympics with a population that large and dense.
Young university students, especially ones in Tokyo aren't that terrible at speaking English either.

>That Gundam will be deconstructed by the end of this March

wait, why`?

i did
it's fun

Im not a weeb

Just googled it. It's apparently being replaced with something. Sad to see go, though.

Nothing has been made clear yet but the operating company of the site said they would start a new project.
The gundam statue is said to be going to be relocated somewhere but no one knows where.

Some say setting a two-legged tall statue on Odaiba which is a very soft and shaky reclaimed land by the Pacific coast of this volcanic country was a bad idea from the very beginning

Come to Japan‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Your best bet are Asian tourists - mainly from Korea and China.

It's too far from here.

'cause no money man...

I did and was disappointed

> Young university students, especially ones in Tokyo aren't that terrible at speaking English either.

I am currently deciding the nature of my trip to japan. I am thinking for coming for 1month.

I'm 29 and considering an adult homestay.