Opinions on this movie

Opinions on this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

eaglerising.com/28717/swedish-woman-murdered-by-muslim-refugees-that-she-supported/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best movie since ESB IMO

i enjoyed it! vader dialogue was goofy af tho.

Great movie, specially last half.

FUCK OFF JEWS

Hate it. It's fucking hilarious how Stormtroopers walk around wearing those white armors just to get rekt by a blind chinaman with a stick.

What's the point of the fucking armor then?

Good action movie
Bad star wars movie

They were meant to dissipate heat from laser blasts. Even medieval plate armor got fucked from blunt force trauma.

Rekd

A starwars story not George Lucas jacking off on a screen

Movie B-
Ending A+

I felt like it contradicted Episode 2.

Not horribly, but horrible enough.

Well i mean why do football players get concussions even though they wear protective gear from head to toe? Why do military personnel die wearing body vests? Nothing is full proof

it was barely a star wars movie. there was no jedi fight. there was no jedi at all!

Not that well versed in SW universe. Explain?

Last 30 mins great. Last 5 mins awesome. Blind guy was a bit stupid though.

Pls be troll

In what way?

Everyone dies, 10/10
>I like it when everyone dies

Better than The Force Awakens and its stupid Scottish space gangster, super death star, giant laser splitting into multiple trajectories, planets exploding visible from everywhere, new hope rehash bullshit

Great movie, the ending almost left me in tears

I hope disney keeps making star wars movies like they do with marvel's, each one based on a common general trope

Pick related.

It was a fucking stick, dude, not an axe or a hammer.

You are comparing apples to oranges

Basically Halo: Reach the movie

Rouge One is a great movie. First half is kinda slow, but the second half is worth every penny.

I'm pretty sure military personnel die because they are attacked with sticks.

If it was phrik, you'd have a good arguement. But stormtrooper armor is mass-produced utter garbage. Theyre meant to be cannon-fodder.

Probably the worst movie of the decade.

What damage type would you classify a staff? Oh, blunt? Fuck off apples to oranges.

>scottish space gangster

better then a gay space nigger

bros is it worth it to see it alone? no one wants to see it with me

A wild exaggeration.

That was not a staff, that was a stick. It looked like it had just fallen off a branch.

I seen the movie with my dad in 4dx
it was fucking awesome, worth it.
specially the darth vader scene, dark as fuck, and totally epic.

If you mean the line "a lot of bothans died getting these plans", that was the second death star. The first death star plans were stolen by Rogue One.

Every movie is better in lonelyness.

its a movie where theres an all powerful force that guides everything

>worst movie of the decade

so were gonna ignore feminist busters

TFA had better characters. Rogue one was mostly schlock with a few good scenes near the end. +1 to disney for having the balls to kill everyone

saw it alone. was good

>nothing is full proof
>is full proof
>full
it's fool proof don't you know

bro the staff also turns into a bow and arrow man cmon

that movie never happened so yes, yes we are

All Star Wars can do is rehash.

The mythos and universe is simply too shallow for anything else.

>Remember TIE fighters?
>Remember the Death Star?
>Remember Darth Vader?
>Remember Star Destroyers?

Ad infinitum.

That's all the franchise can do.

Force Awakens was a retarded remake of A New Hope - now with gay interracial romance and a black character that was clearly written for Will Smith.

Rogue One is Saving Private Ryan injected with all the sad tired Star Wars tropes.

The Star Wars franchise is sad, broken, defeated, empty.

meant to reply to ghost busters one

>suicide squad
>civil war

doesnt have as much of the original star wars "magic" but i think thats impossible to recreate. its a good backstory to a new hope and they tie it together at the end really well. the cameos didnt feel forced into the movie and it was fun to see some familiar characters. vader has only 2 scences and nobody can deny how literally awesome he is in them. the main characters arent well developed and seem just to be there to push the plot along, but lets be honest nobody really wanted to watch the movie for them anyway. the cinematography was different than any other star wars movie and i personally liked it more than how star wars usually if filmed - it felt more like a war movie. i think because you cant recreate that "magic" of watching space battles for the first time and learning about the force and jedis, it fit perfectly for a "spinoff" of the saga. also, the presence of the force and jedis is basically non-existent in this movie, which is more refreshing than it is disappointing.

I haven't seen any Star Wars movie. Am I really missing out?

what do you want to see instead?

SJW propaganda film. The franchise in general has become a blasphemous abomination.

yeah well what do you expect to happen when they refuse to acknowledge the good parts of the EU and instead make dumb bullshit canon

>a black character that was clearly written for Will Smith.
Yes they were going to cast Smith as the 20-something stormtrooper.

Wasn't it obvious everyone would die? I mean what else could Disney do since they aren't around in the OT?

was a fun film but would've been way better if palpatine had appeared and electricked that bitch woman main character before making her suck his cock

Also WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THE MUSIC

not having the real SW music made the movie noticeably worse, especially when they went like 2 notes into a common tune then deviated

Yes and no
I do recommend to give the movies a watch sometime though

lol wut

what's going on? no one told you to go back to /po/?

I want to see new Star Trek. Not Reboot Star Trek, which is following the exact same philosophy as new Star Wars. 100% rehash.

Star Trek has TOS, TNG, DS9 - all great series. VOY and ENT have redeeming qualities but suffer mainly due to casting choices (in my opinion).

Star Trek still has life. I'm looking forward to Star Trek Discovery, which is set in the Prime timeline, no rehash trek involved.

That could be good.

Star Wars just doesn't have the depth to be self sustaining.

I really think the Disney executives are fuming behind closed doors about the move to trash the entire EU.

They NEEDED the EU. It's clear that they're completely fucking rudderless and have no idea where to take the franchise except to simply keep remaking the original trilogy.

In contrast, the Trek universe is so fleshed out that there should be enough material to continue creating new stuff in the Prime timeline long after we're all dead.

Story?

If the main character was a blonde haired blue eyed male would you say the same thing?

>SJW propaganda film
>the rebels act like terrorists
>the cast of multi-coloured heroes get BTFO by the powerful white empire
>SJW propaganda
This meme needs to die.

AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST

Lol that's it.

This, the franchise is named Star Wars after all, not Space Magic Showdowns

Plastic isn't going to dissipate any heat, from
*blaster* hits or otherwise. No one in horrywud
has ever heard of physics. Ever.

a friend was supposed to bring some weed but apparently but not surprisingly he was so lit he forgot about the movie and we didn't have anything to smoke on. Good thing is, I understood what was going on (this friend had seen it before and wanted to watch it again because he was too smoked).

Movie was pretty good, ending 5/7, the scene in which Jyn and Cassian die is basically the ending from Melancholia, blaster fights weren't like Episode 4/5, and some silly characters don't fit that well (basically the dudes that were protecting the temple in Jedha, Saw to some extent, and the imperial pilot's role was too big IMO), it had much more humor than other star wars movies, and it had no lightsaber fighting scenes, which considering how they were in episode 7 we're lucky there were none).

btw, Jyn > Rey.

>The cast of multi-coloured heroes get BTFO b the powerful white empire

How is this not SJW shit? Are you retarded or is it opposite day?

Possibly. It could still be a cuckfest even if the main character was an Aryan white man. I'm not even white btw.

May the quads be with you.

>heroes win
>lol sjw bullshit
>heroes lose
>lol sjw bullshit

Pretty boring movie overall. The Darth Vader scene at the end may be the best scene out of any Star Wars movie, so it's worth it to watch just for that.

What was up with the the Death Star's aim? I'm pretty sure Tarkin ordered it to fire at the base, but instead they shot fifty miles to the side. Can someone explain?

9It was a Vibro- Staff, you faggots. Kill yourselves. Inb4 bait. idgaf.

i just want another, better Dune movie

sand nigger raped her

Member chewbaca?

I assumed it hit the ocean to give Imperials evac time, but the laser hit the comm dish dead center.

They wouldn't have been able to have their faggot scene with the Mexican and the annoying papa white bitch on the beach if they had of been instantly incinerated

Better than the prequels... but that's about it. slow as shit and was completely un-needed

>There's no Hope Admiral.

This is the J. J. Abram's joke about the Farce Awakens, just in case you
kids missed Star-wars A New Hope 2.0.

Rogue One turned out better than Expected if they make it so everyone dies and it was all a distraction
for Kyle Katarn to steal the real Death-star plans.

Then we get a Dark forces Movie

Cunts, I wonder if the Swedes will stand up and fight before their country is completely overrun and destroyed by those animals.

just saw it and knew it was going to be good, but it was better than expected and better than the force awakens. the force awakens was still fine cuz it was star wars, but the acting was meh, and the story was kinda random.

That happened so long ago now she did videos where she mock fucked a black guy in a canoe
She kind of got what she deserved she was a traitor to her Nation.

eaglerising.com/28717/swedish-woman-murdered-by-muslim-refugees-that-she-supported/

Clone Troopers have heavier armour that can take multiple hits so you can keep fighting. The Empire discarded that doctrine and sided for lighter armour that dissipates the energy of one hit to a level that knocks the Storm Troopers unconscious after one hit. Once the battle's done they're dragged off the battlefield, put in the infirmary until they recover then are thrown back into circulation. Essentially every time they win a battle it's like they suffered no casualties because they can recover their fallen soldiers and use them again.

That's the point, there are novels like that too

>The Star Wars franchise is sad, broken, defeated, empty.
same thing with star trek.

Can't fucking believe Disney allowed them to kill everybody off... Well fucking done sirs.

not about the destination grasshopper, but the journey

Google that shit fam. It ain't plastic

interesting. source?

Loved it 8-8.5/10 I really preferred the tragedy style over the normal epic stories for the Star Wars franchise, the that final Vader scene; mmhhhh so good

It could have been better in filling up the plot holes,but all in all it was a good movie

It's a star wars film.... that's the most heinous thing I could say about a film.

I don't cry even 1 tiem

>plot holes
Such as?

Best thing about this film was that they resisted the temptation to force a love story. Was on edge at the beach scene thinking they were about to ***finally!!!*** realise their love for each other and kiss but thankfully they just hugged it out like pals. Saved the franchise

its Disney Wars bros.
the handful of actors you recognize are the only things theses movies share with Star Wars.