Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M&t=2s
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11397560/Man-born-with-a-womb-prepares-for-hysterectomy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just here for the b8

I will gladly take some bait!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ironically, those 4 I think is the exact right number of 'genders' that should be recognized.

But fuck pronouns, and fucking making more bathrooms for different genders. Make them all Uni-sex and get over it.

Now this is strange

Gender is what you wear apparently.

I think that's something akin to Trendsgender.

Does anyone has that youtube video which explains perfectly why sexuality and gender identity are the same?

Can't find it and it was perfect.

Just shut the fuck up, holy shit, nobody cares that you're from tumblr. Your protest wont do anything, just stop trying.

On an unrelated note, mcafee is shit for protection

The bait would be decent if you didn't overdo it.

Try focusing on genderfluidness, avoid references to other shit like veganism and furries.

Tits or gtfo

Same as Also:

>I am a tumblr user
Nobody cares about a single individual. Claim you're backed up by a group.

Forgot. This is to OP

'member when there was only males with dicks and females with cunts, and homosexuality was an illness?

Good times!

Dubs and trips confirm

this pretty much

There are only 2 genders and they are defined by your dna, not by how you feel.

You're confusing "gender" (social role) with "sex" (biology-based).

You're confusing "gender" (biology-based) with "sex" (biology-based), they're synonyms retard.

protest to who?

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M&t=2s

I 'member

sexual preference =/= gender

you are the proud owner of a vegana, kind of a kale like vagina?

Tits or gtfo

Your social role has absolutely nothing to do with gender.

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

we litarly had this thread yeasterday

Kek

embrace the hatred. if you reject all critiques of who you are, how will you ever find yourself? you've created all these ideas about yourself in an echo-chamber. how can you REALLY know who you are? you've never faced any real experience.

It does, and it's documented. In ancient societies this is pretty fucking clear, and our society evolved from it.

The problem is not the study of gender by itself, but the fact it's done by retarded ideologues with an agenda to push

>they're synonyms retard.
No, they aren't. Genders are society-dependent - for example, some societies with eunuchs consider them a third gender, not "men" or "women" but something apart.

On the other hand, if you defended "gender should be based on sex", I'd agree with you.

>moobs or gtfo
I corrected it for you

it gets really mucky because there's your sex, you're either male or female. then there's what you think you identify as, which is supposedly gender. then there's sexual preference.

there are so many fucking made up labels about this shit. you don't see two year olds giving a shit about any of this. they don't give a fuck. this is all made-up shit invented when teenagers are trying to find identity. none of it is real.

There's male and female...
There's a gender of male or female
There's a sex of male or female
What's the difference?

this, again
that's why alliens don't approaching to us

A eunuch is not a third gender it's a man that had their junk removed. Mutilating your body doesn't change what you are.

Someone here has read Bourdieu.
I miss the days where gender studies were descriptive instead of prescriptive.

I don't care, you are a boy or a girl and that's it, if you identify as a wolf or has a boy with vagina then you are mentally ill, that's it.

Fuck I just want to find that video, it explained it perfectly.

You are confusing sex (biological reality) , gender (linguistic construct to label sex), sexual orientation (personal sexual preference) and gender role (socio-cultural construct based on proceeding 3 factors)

Aliens don't approach us because we told them to 'fuck off' to the moon, remember?

>gender
best way to treat all this mental illness
by the way muslims endorse this

Go back to tumblr, faggot!

I just explained the difference with the eunuch example.
Anyway. Considering a Western society:

>male gender
Works for money for the family, can perform certain jobs as soldier or pope, promiscuity considered acceptable on certain contexts, supposed to protect women.

>female gender
Housemate, can perform certain jobs as nun, promiscuity almost always considered unacceptable by the society, supposed to be "protected" by men.

>male sex
The one with a dick. Can grow a beard. XY. Produces sperm.

>female sex
The one with a pussy. Usually tits too. XX. Produces eggs.

TL;DR: the problem with tumblrtards and feminazis isn't studying this shit or setting both concepts apart, but as said, trying to push an agenda.

(There's also a second meaning for "gender" - grammatical noun classes done a specific way.)

>A eunuch is not a third gender it's a man that had their junk removed. Mutilating your body doesn't change what you are
Sexuality-wise? Sure. It [sic] is a retard.
And yet some societies had or have those retards performing different social roles than both non-mutilated men and women.

Dont bother hacking OP, yeo sure you dyke bitch with a micro penis. We will make a note not to hack you with your superb anti virus protection. Meanwhile take yohr ass back to California so you can feel safe in your imaginary bubble. You'll get your ticket punched by your own faggot mouth and demands, just wait for it.

I didn't read him "directly", but I did read stuff about him due to my field of study (Linguistics).

Those damn Unowns

Kill. Your. Self.

What if i'm Hermaphrodite, that i can actually bear children and impregnate?

> Always been curious about that one.

>real and valid

lol
>implying

It means your body started the process of virilization in utero, making you biologically male.

I like how blatantly feminine the non gendered and genderfluid people are. Even the male looks like he would rather have a vagina than a penis.

Where to transgenders think they fit in? I mean honestly does anybody really see you for what you feel like? It doesn't matter what you think you are, simply your just a fag with feminine tenancies or a nasty bitch that wants to be a dude......nobody really sees you as what you want them to. Why don't you all go to the middle east and do your thing? Kill 2 birds with one stone and leave the real planet for your promised land ?

Well, you seem to have a good understanding of him.

He's not that bad, and had at least a valid methodology to approach gender studies, but you can feel his bias while reading.

Still quite serious when you compare it to third wave nonsense

I would like gendr studies to go back to the scientific method.

You lost me @ Tumblr.

only a fool believes anything true in this thread

Caught them all and nothing happened. Fucking thought it was an Easter egg, too.

Sex-wise: I'd consider them neither, since their occurrence is too small to justify calling them a third sex, and they're AFAIK always sterile. [So no, no "impregnate and be impregnated at the same time".]

Gender-wise: it depends. If the hermaphrodite in question works as sailor, talks with a deep voice, uses masculine clothes and go to the masculine toilet, I'd say he's a man. But if she works as a tailor, talks with a soft voice, uses feminine clothes and go to the feminine toilet, I'd call her a woman.

Hermaphrodites don't actually exist in humans. There has never been a recorded case of a human with functioning male and female sex organs.

FAGS TRANNYS AND NIGGERS SHOULD BE PUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY AFTER BIRTH. THE WORLD CANNOT SUPPORT YOU THEREFOR YOU SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF YOUR MISERY

It was a way to spell naughty words. They were letters user.

Honestly gender and race are irrelevant. Your actions define you not the amount of a chemical in your skin or what you're attracted to. Nobody intelligent gives a shit about what you call yourself.

Shut the fuck up with your modern
Terms for made up bullshit

I know what they were.

>I would like gendr studies to go back to the scientific method.
The problem with gender studies nowadays is called "post-modernism". It's the same shit affecting other social sciences; when you begin to say shit like "reality is subjective!", you stop caring about the scientific method and everything boils down to wishful thinking and "accept my agenda down your throat".

you tried
saged

>works to attain equal rights for lgbtq+ including freedom of speech
>threatens to take away our freedom of speech
>"stop the hatred"
>hate post

You're kind isn't proving to be any better than ours.

WITH THE POWER OF MY QUADS LET THIS BULLSHIT BE KNOWN!

But haven't you heard? Melanin connects people to the universe and allows them to absorb knowledge from the sun.

So according to this logic therefor any Hermaphrodites with typical female attributes yet with male sex organs are per default considered male?

So basicaly XX > XY.

But what happens if you are XX male. See "XX male syndrome".

> I get that Thumblr claims are ridiculous not gonna defend that.
> But i'm puzzeled with real sexual ambiguity.

Because if a male that has always felt female (Gender dysphoria) that goes for a blood test / body scan only to find out that he has a functioning uterus or that he's genetically female. Woudn't that justify transitioning?

Isis already kills the less human beings down at birth why shouldn't we? yhen we nuke isis and solve many of the worlds problems

You are a stupid faggot. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah... I 'member.

lost it at butch

I member, member when there were no safe spaces and we just told people to grow the fuck up

There is, but one or the other is innactive, in 2015 a man was found to be sterile but has a functioning uterus and technically would be possible for "him" to bear children.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11397560/Man-born-with-a-womb-prepares-for-hysterectomy.html

Don't agree with OP but it's hilarious how stupid quoting Leviticus is because he also said not to eat shellfish or mix fabrics. Are you wearing a cotton/poly blend? Congrats you're going to hell. Cherry-picking at its finest

I'll solve this for you.

The theoretical person gets a DNA test.

>XX means female sex
>XY Means male sex
>anything else results in complete sterility

This theoretical person can then go on to act and do whatever the fuck they want because we aren't slaves to our environment anymore.

i'm sure tumblr misses you

read my post again and this time spend a little more time doing it.

if your born one way you have to deal with it, how dare you demand that the entire world accept you for what you want to be!!!! Just because your born poor and do everything you can possibly do to become wealthy, do you ever really become wealthy? I personally hope that we see increased suicide rates in transgender things and niggers in 2017

Thx user,

Il go for a blood test if it turns out i have XX chromosomes, il probably transition to full on female.

Do whatever you want but acting like people think your sex should act is pretty fucking lame even if SJWs have made it really popular recently.

Well you didn't define functioning, because organs do usually function though they may have parts inactive.

> Lets see man as a functioning set of male organ(erection,ejaculation,etc..) yet due to genetic anomaly can't produce sperm.

> in my book that would be partially functioning.

> Clarify between Hermaphroditism and "True Hermaphroditism".

> So in your case you meant there is no documented case of "True Hermaphroditism" in humans.

> You know you need to specify when it comes to science and generalize terms.

I remember a couple of kids getting suspended for being gay
Exact words of the principal
>Hopefully it'll teach those fags not to go against god
What do the genderfluid and other gendered things think about religion

The only function of the male sex organs is to produce healthy sperm.

The only function of the female sex organs is to bring healthy eggs into a safe environment to be fertilized and and then develop the fetus

There has never been a case where a human could do both of these things and there never will be because we are not genetically capable of doing it.

Why are you still complaining about this?