I hate my job

i hate my job

Stay warm!

same, everyday i go i think of the day i leave that dump.

mfw

Many people do, I think happy/fulfilling careers are the exception not the rule unfortunately. A bit pathetic but my job is the only thing keeping me going at the moment and I don't know what I'd do if I lost it

Fuck me, I've given up on pursuing my dream job and now I just want any job. This post hits too close to home.

Ok OP, then it is time to sack up, drop your pants, squeeze a duce out on your boss's desk, and walk the fuck out of there. Otherwise, you aren't serious.

HUA

Do your best to find something you'll be happy doing or going to work.

you guys better not steal my ms paint sf rare pepe

Have fun checking that gate you fucking cop.

But forreal I know about those SecFo problems. Want to talk about it?

I regret everyday reuping and chosing that AFSC

Fuck that security forces sits in a shack with a heater

The maintainers are the only jobs in the airforce besides spec ops that get shoveled shit

OP get the fuck out while you can. Don't get tied down with a house or anything. Get out and ride your GI Bill and smoke weed all day every day while making bank on the government's dime.

Fuck SF

i actually have a pretty solid back office gig, just posted that with pepe for the feels

>oke weed all day every day while making bank on the government's

its so tempting but i just reenlisted

Fucking idiot. Why?

i have SEIs and other gucci training to get me to the good bases, no gate for me

Fuck dude, why? The ultra PC climate the AF has geared toward is just stifling. Got to the point where I didn't even want to be in the room with a female alone in case she cried rape. Happened to two other NCOs in my shop because they found out they (females) could get PCSs automatically to other bases regardless if it was true.

It was either get out or suck-start my 9

3P0X1 fag here too

Using my Post 9/11 right now. Getting 3600 a month just going to school.

It wasn't until the last 2 years until I started loving my job. I know a lot of people who don't see that light at the end of the tunnel, but I assure you, it is there.

Maintenance fag here. How smooth was the transition getting into school? Plan on doing my four and bouncing. How is your BAH so high? Cali?

i have a little hope that the trump presidency might steer the overall attitude of the military back in the right direction

Not
but It's super fuckin easy. You just print off a certificate from the VA's website and then take it to the school you've been accepted to.

Don't bank on your BS CCAF to transfer though. Only 5 credits transferred from mine.

Never planned on it. Going about with my own degree plan totally separate from my AFSC. Did you use MGIB or 9/11?

Very easy. I applied online, and was accepted. It is a realllllly nice community college. I didn't know the community college system was so nice until I tried it. Stigma I guess. While you're in, get your math done. STEM jobs require calculus.

Most colleges have Vet centers to bullshit with other vets, and to help process paperwork. Just go there to chill and talk shit to people. And yeah, Cali BAH.

Even if you're not from California, all vets get in-state tuition for 3 years after they get out, and you'll get everything paid for. Shits nice.

Thought about moving out to Cali for school. Worth it? Originally from the east coast up by NY

The Post 911 is better on the outside. BAH as a staff for your area and $500 a semester for books. It also stacks with grants and shit so you can pocket a shit load of money and all you need to do is be a full time student. I literally just go to class and get blazed on the weekends care free. No gay ass commanders calls. No faggot ass leadership. No worries.

I have family here, so I was able to crash on a couch for 2 weeks while trying to find a place. I also saved up about 60K from my 6 years, so I was prepared. If you're prepared, then do it. I am not sure how much BAH a NY fag makes though.