What would a balkanized Russia look like? Russians please respond

What would a balkanized Russia look like? Russians please respond.

The west could invate Russia with nuclear weapons and cut the country into pieces like they did with Poland.

karelija je finsku

remove sl*v
remove r*ssä

It should be, or at least have a far less centralised government (which will never happen).

Russia will always be a poor hell hole outside of Moscow, St Petersburg and maybe 2-3 other cities.

Like shit

note that the most independist regions dont have their own 'republic'. Chechens nearly took Russia down in the 90ies, and they would be a major force if kadyrov and putin hadnt found their arrangement.

give all of European Russia as well as Belarus to Poland and Lithuania

everything else is sparsely populated and only like 20% of the total Russian population so it can just be left alone. Maybe given a pro-Western government and admitted into the EU so it doesn't get raped for resources by the Chinese.

>Give the land populated by 80mln people to Poland and Lithuania
Great idea.

Depopulate first.

>Depopulate 80mln people armed with nuclear arsenal and secind biggest arsenal of regular weapons in the world
Even greater one. I also wonder who will agree to live on these lands after that. It is way colder than anything in Europe. Add terrible soils and lack of any major trade routes.

there will be a strict birth control plan put in place and all of your women will be bred by superior Commonwealth bulls to ensure integration

Commonwealth is suffering even worse demographic situation lel. And they have twice lesser population.

>No retarded Moscow centric government
>no churkas
Sounds amazing 2bh

NUKES. idea-fix of my generation - BIG BADABOOM for destroy all earth. Canada and finland will be first.

If it means destroying Russia, I am willing to die in nuclear fire.

USSR already got "balkanized".

The current Russian Federation will never break up, stop trying to force a meme.

How it will be destroyed then? The destroyer will be vaporized and that's it.

Along with Russia.

Centuries later, Swiss will ascend from their shelters to repopulate Earth and I am fine with that since they are clearly the master race.

White Russians are majority in both Siberia and West. So no Balkanization.

I can only see some Islamic shithole like Chechenya getting independence, because they are too troublesome to control.

Mudak, ty krim ne narisoval.

Kazan takes over everything.

Glorious horse tribes invade and take the territory.

Our oppressed cousins reunite with us.

As this happens, our western Italliano greaseball cousins have their switch flipped, revolt and join in our glorious Bulgaria tri-country

Khan Kubrat's spirit finally at rest, as Tengri's plan is finalised with Bulgaria taking over all of europe like it was meant to.