What's the best cartoon show?

what's the best cartoon show?

Pic related, obviously

spongebob

Eh, what's up doc?

Tom & Jerry.

Tom and Jerry is a classic. Such a good show. But I think the early seasons of spongebob are just too funny.

Tom & Jerry is boring, every episode is exactly the same. And Jerry is an asshole.

King of the Hill is the most consistently great show of all time.

literally nothing compares to this revolutionary cartoon kino

These 2 got me into classical music and opera so fucking hard, man I never missed an episode when I got home after school. Wished they would still run them in my country.

Exactly cartoons used to use classical music. What the fuck happened?

Why bother putting effort into it when they will get more money making shit in flash

This is also one of my favorite animated shows ever.

All of my friends hate it. Absolutely nothing in common with anyone I hang out with.

... ... That's a clean burning hell, I tell you h'what!

Family Guy

Tom and Jerry is a sick show for sick fucks. Tom gets guillotined, permanently scarring the minds of every young viewer. Tom also dies or something and is racing to get Jerry to sign the letter to get him forgiven so he can go to heaven (you know the one I mean with the clock)... And they both suciide on train tracks.

I hate Bug's Bunny because Elmer Fudd never manages to shoot him.

Classical music grew less popular, and most importantly, movies and TV shows have started to bringing in more money, hence an increase in the budget and the need for even larger profit. because of this, studio s feel they must add in some elements to draw people to watch their animated work and name recognition is a formula that usually works. that's how you end up with most animated movies being dubbed by regular actors or singers rather than voice actors, and the soundtrack being made of either already existing pop songs or thins ssimilar to that.

>waiting for Steven Universe SJWs to show up
>ready to point out that Rebecca Sugar fucks niggers

I've got you covered, Sup Forums

Its still easily the best of modern cartoons

It would be nice if they tried to put a little culture back into our childrens shows.

I've never been on/co/ is it bad on there?

Never heard of it, so yea it must be SJW shit

GOTTA GET BACK

>SJWs
All I know from that show is that there's a black looking character that is chubby and some girl in Tumblr made a fan art of her but with a slim body. Apparently that fandom harassed the girl and kept telling her to kill herself.

Pretty bad. same sort of shitposting as Sup Forums with more waifufaging.
And don't expect much discussion about cartoons that aren't current of very popular, or comic books that aren't cape or action-packed, let alone foreign.