I have a very important exam in 2 hours and all i did until now was playing cs:go and masturbating if i fail this i...

I have a very important exam in 2 hours and all i did until now was playing cs:go and masturbating if i fail this i will repeat entire semester, what should i do

Fuck you

Cram study, it genuinely helps. Get your ass off Sup Forums. If you payed some attention during class, the test will just force you to remember the content of the class. Also, exams are only like 20% of your grade, so if you have a B+ or so, you could fail and pass with a C- still. Also, multiple choice is ezpz

What is your study about?

stop playing cs:go and masturbating. I didn't and I now have to repeat the semester

you're the kind of person that will have niggers for your bosses for the rest of you life.

You should continue playing cs:go and masturbating

perfect
read the material now
it'll be fresh in your mind

and get the fuck of Sup Forums
this place kills brain cells faster than carbon monoxide

Nice story bro,, ▼▀²▼▲ ¢²←¶²

▼ ↑§

¡¡¡¡¡¡IRELLYMISSED???/

at least heil hitler dubs

You deserve to fail

Just cheat, copy off the Asian in the class and change 5 answers.

You are not mature enough for school. You know exactly what you need to do but can't/won't do it.

Computer engineering program, python loops and shit

you got me there, i will check some stuff before exam

Well write on all the awnsers that with out the hardware software ins nothing.. and it can be solved with an Electro-magnetic-pulse ,
or write an auto script that deletes c:\windows\system32\system32.dll

First off, relax. Worrying about it will not help in the least.

Next, get comfortable on a couch or chair, kick your shoes off.

Gather your study materials, organize from most important (weakest area) to least (forte).

Kick it all onto the floor and do drugs because you are a lazy fucking loser and will likely drop out.

very helpful

Yeah, you're the reason why the west is dieing OP.
No effort but feel entitled.

You fucked yourself. Lazy dumbass

Jack off and play csgo. Youre fucked anyway.

post about it on channel 4, like thats gonna fucking help

Ok you are fucked... no way cramp-learning or what these gender-class taking fags say works.