Recently I believe my brain is failing...

Recently I believe my brain is failing, I've always had a strong memory but more recently I'm forgetting things and losing focus while in the middle of a conversation. What I'm deciding to do is start writing a book, not for public viewing, more like journals. Each one including information. Some of the journals would on everyone I've ever met and all that I know about them, while others would be tabs on what I have done in the day.
Is this a good idea or am I being paranoid.

Other urls found in this thread:

nootriment.com
youtube.com/user/stevecronin
peaknootropics.com/
nootropicsdepot.com/
nootropicscity.com/
newstarnootropics.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Age?
Alcohol consumption?
Weed/other consumption?
Do you even have sleep apnea?

I never drank till college and drank a lot. Recently I'm not drinking as much, mostly a beer when I hang with friends
No weed or other drugs, nothing OTC either
I don't have sleep apnea

Am I losing it or is this just me freaking out over nothing
Should I write the journals?
Should I seek medical help?

well you are beyond my minimal skills then. Sorry OP.

Kind of feel the same way man. Possibly try nootropics?

>Seek medical help.
Yes and I have no fucking idea why you came to Sup Forums for that. If the journals make you feel better, who gives a shit?

Do you imagine anything while it happens?

It's fine, thank you for attempting
Interesting, I guess I needed a way to ask this without asking people I know or a doc because I don't want to be put in a mental ward
Do those work? Do you try them?

The Jews are putting something in the water, in the juice, resetting antidepressants, etc. All for whites, not for blacks.
All that makes you fat and more stupid of memory.

Be careful with the Jews.

In response to nootropics: I have tried one called noocube which actually had some pretty good effects but I stopped taking them for a while, not really for any particular reason just didn't feel like taking them lol. The Noocube definitely helps with memory and cognition although it does make me feel a little 'robotic' and very logic oriented. I want to eventually experiment with my own nootropic stack. Not sure what I wanna throw in my stack yet though.

No, it's like my brain just stops and then starts up again.
I also lose a lot of vital information, instead I have perfect memory of trivial things
Thanks for the tip
Noocube, did it affect any relationships you had, did people say you acted differently. Anything nori inly different despite higher brain functionality, side effects whether good or bad?

Also I'm not certain if this thread will die or not, if so I will not make another and will make the journals and not seek medical help at the time of this post
My only worry now is if I should tell the people I know that I am keeping tabs on them and all info I have on them

Noocube really didn't have huge, drastic effects on my relationships with people and stuff, nobody noticed anything different. I believe the 'robotic' mindset I was noticing was just introspection and not necessarily the product of other people commenting or noticing anything. The only real downside is the price, it's rather expensive and overpriced and there are also ingredients in it that I don't feel I necessarily need. That's mainly why I wanna design my own stack.

Here's a great list of websites to get you started if your interested:

nootriment.com (reviews and information)

youtube.com/user/stevecronin (This guy is great, he really goes into detail about stacks and stuff and how they personally affected him. He actually started taking nootropics because of the detrimental effects Lymes disease had on his mind and psyche)

Thank you user

Yeah no problem man, anytime. Let me get you a list of websites to buy ingredients from as well:

peaknootropics.com/
nootropicsdepot.com/
nootropicscity.com/
newstarnootropics.com/

Steve Cronin apparently likes NewStarNootropics but idk, I haven't bought my own individual ingredients yet.

But yeah man, I've kind of been feeling the same way as you have, kind of forgetful and just generally out of it. I guess I should start actually exercising well, eating well, getting good sleep, etc. because I really don't do any of those things... lol

You should definitely be trying to catch up on those
Those are vital
I believe in you user, you have a lot of smarts. I hope our brain functions get better
I was hoping I wasn't the only one with my brain like this

Yeah I definitely need to be catching up on those aspects of my life for sure. Just out of curiosity, how has your mood been? Do you feel down at all?

I've always been very joking and positive but more recently I find myself, not sad or mad, more emotionless when I'm alone.

Have you been down?

Yeah I'm generally similar in that respect: joking with my friends, positive, etc. For a little while I was kind of feeling down though, with low self esteem. Although I've felt good recently especially with finals being done and college semester concluding. I just think in general though that I need to start pushing myself more. I just need to get on top of things and like I said start eating more nourishing food, pick up a sport / go to the gym, getting a good sleep schedule down, etc. How are you in those respects? You eat well, sleep well, play any sports?

I sleep decently, usually out late, sleep the day away.
I go to the gym 3 times a week to keep in shape
I don't eat meals, I eat half meals throughout the day constantly. Always snacking on something. But due to my fast metabolism I've kept a slim figure
I never do any actual sports except playing games like football or volleyball with my friends

I've always been the same way in terms of the fast metabolism / skinny build. I want to get back into martial arts. I used to box, and now I want to get into muay thai and also jiu jitsu if time permits. I know that'll keep me in shape for sure and I also just need a good hobby to keep myself occupied with besides just video games lol. But yeah, once I have my diet / exercise / sleep sorted out I want to design a simple nootropic stack and test the effects and build it up from there. Nootropics seem to be the best bet in terms of just improving overall cognitive / mental function. Good luck with getting your mind in order! You'll improve for sure with a good nootropic stack and a positive mindset, I believe in you man.